If she did six years of swimming, why is she obese?

If she did six years of swimming, why is she obese?

Poor writing

She works at a donut shop.

Fat floats.

Working out doesn't make you slim

She's obese? I thought that was the artist's poor attempt at drawing muscle.

I had a friend who was on the varsity swim team all through high school and he was fat as hell.

I did more than six years of swimming and I'm a fucking fat sack of lard.

she's not obese, she's just literally a dwarf.

Some people are just naturally obese.

Muh genetics

she's not. also, swimmers can be flabby.

Not genetics but what you eat is more important than how hard you work out. No matter how much exercise you get if you still eat like landwhale you're going to be at least a little fat.

Because she's still american. so course she'll still be fat.

She probably ate like an athlete during those years, and failed to compensate for that after quitting.

It actually happens to a lot of ex atheletes.

because she obviously stopped doing it but didn't change her eating behavior according to her new lack of physical activity

not that hard to understand

Nobody is naturally obese.

What you mean is some people are naturally slightly more prone to holding fat. Which rounds to being a bit extra or having an easier time gaining mass. You have to literally eat so many more calories than your body needs to become obese.

Because "did" is past tense.

Don't remember it being mentioned she swam for six years.

That said, she's less OBESE and more shortstack qt.

Plus when was the last time she really participated in any sport?

geez

that's what happened to Ben Affleck

they put him on a high carb diet too soon so he never lost his excessvisceral fat

after 4 years of running i became skinny

i left and only after 6 months eating shit i'm fat again

>Working out doesn't make you slim

What kind of third world crusty ass high school did you go to?

I mean, it doesn't. not eating a shitload of food every day makes you slim.

You burn way, way more calories just existing than you usually can by exercising. Trying to counteract calories you eat by working out is futile.

bruh, I damn good run burns like 300 calories. That's barely anything.

Losing weight is 95% diet.

If you want to be slim change your diet. Working out will only do so much.

I mean, this is true. Weight is based 80-90% on your diet.

Existing is the ultimate work out.

Calories in > calories out

Some people's bodies are easier at absorbing calories or holding fat than others, but you can't get obese naturally, you literally need to eat more callorie than your daily recommended amount (about 2500 for men and 2000 for women) you can't gain fat otherwise. Eat more, you gain weight, eat less, you loose weight

Source: a guy whose lost 4 stone through mostly just eating less

she secretly wears a fat suit in order to appeal to lars

Why not ask sug?

>using /fit/ memes
>not knowing the first thing about /fit/

you do realize how fucking important are those 300 cal you burn when added to ( for example ) 1500 wich will make you able to eat around 1.1kg of raw meat daily and still loose weight
RIGHT?

Some swimmers are, especially at the younger levels. If you're not olympic tier and watching your diet, it can happen. I knew a chick around high school who was a fucking beast at butterfly and also fat. She was from the midwest though, so they kinda tend to that. Sadie definitely looks like one of those good ol' Midwestern tier cornfed chicks.

In my experience, female water polo players especially seem to have a little extra padding? I think maybe the extra weight is either armor/ballast to throw around in the pool. I never played, though, just got stuck at occasional games.

No, she did swimming six years ago.

blubber floats

Fat is progressive...

she's a dwarf

Swimming doesn't trim the fat. It helps build muscle that increases metabolism, but doesn't actively burn. I should know
>Been swimming since I was 4
>Advanced level Scuba diver
>When doing laps I, to quote my trainer, 'shoot through the water like a torpedo'
>I'm still fat as all fuck.
Even though my legs are mostly muscle, it's still coated in a layer of blubber, and the rest of me is just flab.

The amazing Aquafat!

T H I C C

>enter thread expecting typical SU shitstorm
>get /fit/ instead
huh

midgets despite being skinny always look pudgey in nature. its just that the artstyle makes her look fatter then she actually is.

like how Jasper and Rose should ideally have the same build but the dress makes her look fat

>its just that the artstyle

Whales swim for their whole lives.

In all seriousness though, you make your body in the kitchen, not the gym. Working out will build muscle, but it won't burn fat if you don't change your eating habits.

well it's true. half the pudgy characters change size almost constantly. Steven will go from having an 8 year old body to some fat motherfucker in the next shot.

Depends what you're doing. Swimming is pretty intensive cardio which will make you lose body fat and get tone as fuck. You fuck.

You need to chill the fuck out with eating fatty foods m8.

Hard to do that here, where anything less than chubby is considered 'anorexic'.

Estonia?

Sounds like the most reasonable explanation.

See:Most of the guys that were on your football /wrestling teams.

Keep trying
Actually I'd say yeah this is the most likely case. My diet hadn't changed despite me not swimming all day everyday anymore so I put on the weight like crazy.

If ur a grrl ignore the betas, Thicc is good. If your a boy stop being a lazy cunt.

>If your a boy

sadie is strongfat.

Some girls are bigger than others

Very stamina orientated sport that requires huge calorie intake. Once you stop training but keep eating habits you gain weight.

Bud Spencer was olympic swimmer.

You eat like a whale you'll still be fat. Diet is 9/10ths weight loss, even though exercise is important for being fit, its not important for weight loss

I have a buddy who played water polo in high school.
He's big as fuck.
Insanely fast in the water.

He looks fat but it's all muscle under softness.

Learn to body

Because it was written by and for fat tumblrites

Why do you think everyone is a lebian

sport doesn't make you fit it's an invention of the patriarchy it's all in the genes and bones you shitlords.

add it over a year
add the extra calorie consumption of your upgraded muscles

My dick doesn't care

Was did she join the swimming team six years ago? Assuming that because she is overweight/obese, she must not be involved in any excessive physical activity, which would imply it had been done in the past. Assuming that she is currently on a swimming team, she must eat a hell of a lot and be strongfat.

So it's still diet then. You can essentially get the same results from eating less than your BMR each day.

I don't think she's fat, I think she's just a midget.

short stack works in a donut shop.

Sadie's adorable and needs more art.

How long ago? For all we know, Sadie was super fit as a tender little girl, and she's just now getting fat due to working at a doughnut shop.

She's not doing swimming now right? SO once she quit swimming she got depressed, self-loathing, and fat.

Rebecca is a hack.

Social justice warriors think fat people can be athletic.

...and working out. Both can be done. Dieting and physical activity both should be done to cut, not just one or the other.

Sady is shit.
That said, I've been swim training for most of my life since childhood (mained in Butterfly) and I'm chubbyfat.

Partly reason why is swimming reinforces a heavy carb diet.

Yes it fucking does
This. Swimming is cardio, and when you do cardio you burn a lot of calories, which means you need a high calorie diet.

lebian

Mexico?

Considering how the muscular wrestlers were drawn and Mr. Smiley on top of that, pretty sure she's built like a strongman as opposed to being a landwhale.

Her brute strength in some episodes show that pretty well.

i just started watching SU and I hate this character and her ugly faggot boyfriend.
do they die at some point? please say yes

All of that Sugar.

People who are muscular usually only get cut if they follow a special diet, right?
My mom was an amateur bodybuilder and the few times she went on a stricter diet before contests she was very bitchy.

yes, but it's only in a later season after they suffer horribly and repeatedly

keep watching, it'll be so worth it when you see it happen

>tfw you like how thicc sadie is

Getting "cut' usually requires heavy dehydration to get rid of all your normally soft curves. A lot of MMA fighters use a similar trick to fudge their weigh-ins so they don't get matched against dudes on the high end of the weight class their natural weight would put them in.

Mah nigga.

This. Working at a dunkin donuts kills gains. They give you free shit every day

That's not cardio, retard.

>fatty foods
>making you fat

That would be the sugar. Fat fills you up so you stop eating, typically, sugar you can just keep going and going and going...

That's why people who drink less-than-whole milk have been shown in several studies to be more likely to become obese. Very controlled studies, too.

You trim the fat, sure, but you eat more and more of it is usually sugar.

Because she's not sleek and beautiful like us. These masks of anonymity are magical.

Peace be upon him!

If you were lifting weights or something I could get on your side, but swimming? Swimming gets you slim like nothing else in the fucking world short of concentration camps.

cardio isn't """""""working out""""""" framalam

Well, you can have fat and you can have fat.
Depends on how you ingest it, what kind of fat, what kind of carbs come with it, fiber, protein, veggies etc.
Yes, you can probably put hot oil over your Asian vegetable soup till your mouth burns and hardly up your intake, but if you slather your meat and waffles in butter, you can easily over eat and get completely immobilised on top of munching down several thousand calories.

Makes you hungry as fuck, though, so you really have to watch what you eat afterwards or you find yourself on the bottom of a KFC bucket or pack of donuts before you know it.