ITS FUCKING HAPPENING 50 MISSILES HIT PALESTINE

mobile.twitter.com/BaselAbuwarda/status/767462317302898689

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-08-16/how-george-soros-threatens-to-make-israel-a-pariah
aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/israeli-air-strikes-pound-gaza-rocket-attack-160821212419200.html
youtube.com/watch?v=klQfRznxP2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So, like, Sunday...

>missiles

MODS, DELETE THIS BAIT THREAD NOW

not us

rev up those dead kid pics

Who fucking cares 800 missiles hit Palestine every week the American media won't ever cover it

>Palestine
No such thing.

OH SHI

Oh...
It's THIS thread again...

What is Palestine?

>Jews get killed
>"M-muh persecution, m-muh Holocaust, m-muh reparations"
>Palestinians get killed
>"Haha sucks to be you Arab now watch me kill your children and take your land"

Kikes in a nutshell

This, when was the last time this didn't happen?

Go away nigger texas

>live scattered unto the nations until return
>here's when He already came
>we're going to say 'no' to both

>6h

Wow, denying the existence of millions of brown people is TopEdge. I tip my fedora in your direction, goon sire

>50 missles hit missle magnet
Not news or interesting

Where and what is Palestine? I don't see it on Google Maps...

I was just wondering a few days ago about how much the "grass" has grown in Gaza. Time for more mowing.

>let's keep with the strategy that led to defeat the last time and never change.

Unironically falling for the poor Palestinians narrative in 2016. Hahahah.

reminder that Israel is a brutal colonialist, supremacist, eugenicist state while promoting multiculturalism and shaming westerners for past eugenics programs abroad

Arabs exist. Their claim on Israel doesn't.

>muh palestine

Don't start none, won't be none.

Israel has no claim to land in Palestine.

In your opinion.

In reality, it has as much claim and Mormons have on the US.

The UN had no right to create a state where the Palestinians lived.

Good riddance.

Good goy. Join your local BLM march and save Palestine.

Jesus was alive when Palestine belonged to non Jews, did he say that Palestine belongs to Jews?

>lead opposition
>create the contexts for the opposition to alienate political opposites
kike

Soros does that and he opposes Israel.

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-08-16/how-george-soros-threatens-to-make-israel-a-pariah

>lead opposition
>create the contexts for the opposition to alienate political opposites
kike

Except for the fact that Israel is claiming it, and does currently own it.

My belief in racial purity has nothing to do with not benefiting my enemy.

I'd give them the imagined boundaries of 'Greater Israel' and guarantee it's safety for all time if it meant we could deport all Jews there until the end of time.

Funny how basically everything pro-Palestine is also pro-multiculturalism... almost like the intention is to spread Muslim sympathy in the context of immigration for some reason... I wonder what that could be...

Illegal occupation.

>create the contexts
This is what you're doing, anyone else interest doesn't matter to me, Israel as a state has no right to exist.

>Soros creates opposition to Israeli nationalism
>w-we should support this for reasons

>think about those poor Muslim Arab victims who happen to be the same Muslim Arabs Soros wants us to import
>b-but this will help defeat the Jews

would you rather the sand niggers have MORE power?

I feel like you aren't thinking this through.

It's actually happening. Not a bait post.
aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/israeli-air-strikes-pound-gaza-rocket-attack-160821212419200.html

Kill yourself then you Muslim pedophile. I couldn't give less of a shit about Israel. All that matters to me is keeping white lands white.

If Palestine means sympathy for the Muslim trash Soros is importing, I hope it burns to the ground.

There is no such thing for a sovereignty.

no like literally, there is no palestine. They're all in Jordan.

Colonialism dindu noffin wrong, these same tribal ethnics were calling for the destruction of Portugal's overseas territories, rhodesia, for all african indepedence and sucjh.

>Implying Jews killing Arabs is a bad thing.

>Thinking Sup Forums won't defend colonialism especially when it kills muzzies

You still aren't addressing a fundamental problem. There is no definition, law maker, or judge.

An illegal occupation by a sovereignty is nonsense. What occupation is legal?

retard, these same Jews bring in niggers and spics to your country.

You sir.....are a good man

This confuses Sup Forums

on the one hand its muslims being bombed so great

on the other hand its Jews doing the bombing and can't get behind them.. is this a flaw in that diamond that is Sup Forums?flaw?

Are you retarded?
These same tribal ethnics saw to the destruction of Portugal's overseas territories, Rhodesia's white state, South Africa's white state and the end of European power over Africa, and now they want imperialism for themselves.

You either are a kike or a kike.

Palestine means having brown people in their own land.

Palestinians get BTFO? How is this a habbening? Shit is constant.

So many (mostly Americans) don't understand. Israel doesn't matter in the end. If Israel burns and Palestine takes its place, the globalists still win.

Why? Because Palestine is about creating a story of "oppressed Muslims" so Europe imports more Muslims out of sympathy and kills itself via demographic shift.

Why do you think leftists funded by Soros love Palestine so much when he could basically stamp that out overnight with his influence? Because he benefits either way.

>Europe imports Muslim refugees because MUH PALESTINE
>multiculturalism and globalism win and Jews get more power

>Israel defeats Palestine entirely
>Jews get more power

Soooo

It happened? I'm confused

>I want imperialism for everyone, except the kikes

I'm just morally consistent.

>support bombing people
We aren't murderers, we would only support killings for greater purposes.

The Jews purposes must be restrained, just as they did so to our people.

Fuck that, those subhumans teach their children to kill people before they can even walk.

Its very simple, what would that region look like if it was full israeli vs what would it look like if it were full mudslime?

Our Empires were crushed by them and I will not allow them to have one.

why wtf what happened ?

explain yourself jews i know youre lurking this thread atm

> if it was full israeli vs what would it look like if it were full mudslime?
Exactly the same, except one would be completely devoid of culture.

>50
Bitch, please.
Check them

Alright fine.
Mecca comes off like a bandaid. You know we all hate them.

Tactical nuke incoming.
Kek send regards

The Jews lurk all the time.

Then you're just a hypocrite hiding behind a vague idea of international legality.

Just as shit, desu.

Da Jews were terrorists in Israel all the same until they go the clay given to them.

What hypocrite?
Our Empires were brought down by them, they wont get one.

No it doesn't. You never addressed the fact that every single pro-Palestine group is pro-multiculturalism and pro-white guilt.

Look at how they frame the conversation,it's about how whites are evil for supporting Israel and how we should feel guilty and owe something to Muslims. Every terror attack is "deserved" by whites because muh Palestine.

Jews
>muh holocaust
Blacks
>muh slavery
Muslims
>muh Palestine

The Jews like Soros are Jewing whites with a Muslim holocaust so we fall for the white guilt meme yet again.

>All jews are the same person

If it was full shitskin arab it would be like iraq or saudi arabia with sharia law, under jew control its as close to a first world country as you can get in the middle east.
Do you seriously think arabs and jews have the same intelligence?

I am being morally consistent with what has occurred in the world to my people.

I asked got no answer so yea

They are not the same. Took me a long time to accept this but it's true. The high Jews use their own people for work. This includes conducting actions that will inevitably lead to Israelis looking like villains after decades of this stuff.

The high international Jew are all hazards.

in reality, kill yourself kike

Your logic is literally

>Empire for me, or those I approve of, but not for those I disapprove of

While you have no problem with the actual concept. Except fuck the Jews.

Palestinians are not Arabs, go grab a map you retarded Turk.

Arabs and the Middle Eastern Jews are pretty much the same people.

The "smart" Jews are the European mutts.

Both are retards

The Christians aren't. The Sunni Muslim ones are.

>hazards
Khazars*. Excuse my spell correct. The most diabolical Jews on the planet's are all khazars, is what I'm trying to say.

The Jewish state and thus the Jewish people advocated and helped ending Our hegemony in the world.

And then use a handy-dandy biological weapon on them.
Multitude of problems solved

Btw, the "white" Jews have as much claim to Israel as I do England.

Meaning, fuck all.

>give us extra land
>save us money we would spend on alliyah propoganda
And you wonder how we are so good in buisness

Not when they all had the mass recall of rich jews from europe, all it really means is that they have social classes

>retards subverted every power structure on the planet and have an iron grip on all public discourse with complete immunity and control
Mexican 'intellectuals'

Why would white nationalists care about moortugal?

Except they'll nuke you back with a dead man's switch.

>it's another Israel bombs Palestine episode

But I don't care, and it really isn't relevant. You're practicing selective morality, which is hypocritical.

Hell, I don't even really care about this entire argument, either. I just really fucking hate that you would use a word like

>illegal occupation

I mean, are you fucking retarded? There is no definition for this. There is no legality that is truly extranational. There is no way to bring legality to a sovereign without warfare, and even then, a losing nation is arguably no longer sovereign.

If you want to say
>I like Palestine, because the Jews fucked up imperialism

Fucking say it. You're on Sup Forums.

>no such thing as Palestine
>Palestine doesn't exist
>muh claim to land
>Soros doesn't like Israel

I had no idea so many kikes were on Sup Forums

Yeah, they moved there.

They had zero claim to the land, unlike the Palestinians.

The Middle Eastern Jews had a claim.

The European globetrotters had none.

Kikes now fuck off from ever believing they will get colonial support from Europeans.

Yeah, the khazars. The fake Jew convert kingdom. The whole modern Jewish story is a lie created by an ass blasted group from a millennia ago. Real Israelites are a minority these days. Hell, modern Ashkenazi affectionately call the more Arab looking Jews, niggers.

>This confuses Sup Forums
What's so confusing about it? As long as they continue to kill each other, there's no issue. Only the sandniggers and the (((JIDF))) has problems with Sup Forums enjoying Muzzies and Jews kill each other.

>Not even half of the jews population
>Every single jew did it
You are a deluded retard

WE NEED TO SEND THEM MORE MONEY FOR THE MISSILES GOY

youtube.com/watch?v=klQfRznxP2E

You'll find that antisemitism doesn't lead to patience for stab happy sand niggers and that generally nationalism lets people on pol at least understand where other nationalists are coming from.

>50 MISSILES HIT PALESTINE

Good. Fuck dune coons.

>1 post by this ID