"Why I hate Pride Parades"

youtube.com/watch?v=OuMsuo7m-eQ

/our gurl/ calls out public faggotry

She mentioned Right Wing Death Squads too

What's going on? Is she secretly a fascist?

Pride isn't for her.

No one cares cuck ;^ )

>age restricted
cliff notes nigga

>/our gurl/ calls out public faggotry

She made a video insulting herself weird? Also not really shocking that she hates gays or gay pride. It would be a bigger deal if some leftist vlogger made a video against it.

can someone post sexy pics or laura? also, are there are x-rays of this chick or any fake nudes?

So being a right wing youtuber personality easy money?

Homosexuality is a shameful, self satiating condition that puts pleasures of the flesh over the intrinsic role of man in nature. It's weakness and moral corruption incarnate, found only in stagnate civilizations wallowing in a pit of their own opulence without any true purpose

this some tranny who came out against parades? story pls

>secretly

she did cosplay as Samus ppl dont realize most of these alt-right fags cum from gamergate

Not really, but any women that does this and is at least mildly attractive will gain her own legion of beta orbiters that will probably donate to her patreon, especially if she is willing to show some butthole.

don't worry, there are enough loving gay couples to raise the children abandoned by straight couples

You bet you lay down mad pussy like it ain't no thang.

>being under 18

>conservaTHOTs

can't tell if she's hot, or if she's even a woman

>girl

Why do lefty/pol/ tranny scum hate her so much bros

It's vert convinient to have pride parades in western countries where no one gives a shit. Let's have a bunch of faggots sucking each others dick in public in Saudi Arabia or Dubai instead.

>found only in almost every advanced ancient civilization
Ftfy

There's something especially pathetic about right-wing betas.

lol at offended conservatives

How come she isnt a stay at home mom?

this, white sharia when?

Jewish Imagination of What Homosexuals Are: the post.

It's just very sad because most of them know that they should be working hard at improving themselves if they really want to follow through with their supposed beliefs but very, very few are actually doing that.

Because in order to attract a right-wing audience you have to be a colossal hypocrite.

>hurr I'm a conservative but I'm hip and cool and have my titty cleavage hanging out for horny guys on the internet to jack off to
>hurr sexuality in public is bad

Fuck that terrible meme. Stop trying to larp as a shitskin and stop worshiping shitty e-celebs.

(You) two morons prove that leftist are dumb as fuck. Congrats

>having a google account
no thanks

Because she's cute and not a raving lunatic commie, which makes her persona non grata

Add "nsfw" before YouTube in the URL

Pride parades are disgusting. There are those gay men who are alright but they are so few and far between in modern times because of the perverse culture that has been built around them. All LGBT organizations and gay rights activists should be purged, nobody who builds their identity around this nonsense can possibly be one of the good ones.

Oh another thread? Guess I'll have to teach them again.

I know Lauren, went to highschool with her in Langley BC. Here are some details for you pathetic beta men who orbit this trash.

She is a SOCIAL SCIENCE dropout from university, dropped because she was failing. From a fucking meme degree. No deans list, no nothing. She got destroyed in both campus debates she did, because she is as deep as a puddle. She dated an Indian guy and fucked two black WR's from our highschool at the same time. She got wrecked in her "libertarian party debate" and walked off stage. She only got her start because her father works for rogers and had connections in canadian media.

I get Sup Forums is comprised of thirsty beta men, but orbiting this makeup caked, hair dyed, vapid cunt because she says edgy things and agrees with you politically so that you fund her 5 star vacations is suicide tier behavior. It's embarrassing and she is a joke in her hometown, especially with people on the right who know she is playing a role and making bank off it.

You can find cuter girls on the street without that much makeup and dye, not that you'd know

Oh another thread? Guess I'll have to teach them again.

I know Lauren, went to highschool with her in Langley BC. Here are some details for you pathetic beta men who orbit this trash.

She is a SOCIAL SCIENCE dropout from university, dropped because she was failing. From a fucking meme degree. No deans list, no nothing. She got destroyed in both campus debates she did, because she is as deep as a puddle. She dated an Indian guy and fucked two black WR's from our highschool at the same time. She got wrecked in her "libertarian party debate" and walked off stage. She only got her start because her father works for rogers and had connections in canadian media.

I get Sup Forums is comprised of thirsty beta men, but orbiting this makeup caked, hair dyed, vapid cunt because she says edgy things and agrees with you politically so that you fund her 5 star vacations is suicide tier behavior. It's embarrassing and she is a joke in her hometown, especially with people on the right who know she is playing a role and making bank off it.

she needs to go back

how desperate for pusy do you have to be to fall for every lady grifter looking for alt-cuck money

Yes it used to be very popular during antiquity especially older men fucking young boys, which is why most fags have pedophillic tendencies.

>leftypol hates her because shes le edgy
>leftypol loves when some fags get their dicks out in front of children because they are le edgy
hm