Meat is meat and a man must eat

Meat is meat and a man must eat.

Don't judge other cultures.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2013/03/21/world/europe/horse-meat-has-a-following-in-moscow.html?referer=https://www.google.ca/
staradvertiser.com/2016/05/17/food/should-i-eat-this/roasted-rat-is-much-like-chicken-except-for-the-extra-legs-and-tail/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*eats you*
what now faggot

We live in a land of plenty.

I want a nordic man eating me now

oh God yes

eat me out cute swede boy

I did not mean in a sexual way, stop this.

I honestly want to taste rat meat some day.

Nothing inherently wrong with eating cats and dogs, it's the absolutely inhuman way the Chinese go about doing so that is the problem. They seem to relish in the suffering of lower creatures.

I heard from some food critic (I think his name may have been “Cagney”) that they taste dirty.

I wouldn't trust somebody named Cagney to know what the hell he was talking about.

>They seem to relish in the suffering of lower creatures.
oh the irony

not seeing it

>Meat is meat and a man must eat.
>Don't judge other cultures.
wording this post dbh

Disgusting. I could look a man who ate a dog in the eyes (while frowning), but rat eaters are the lowest of the low.

to be fair cats and dogs breed like vermin if the country doesn't have a good amount of animal control and police force, it's a lot better to just kill them and might as well eat them at that point

luckily the opinion of a c*nuck is to me on the level of amoeba

I don't understand the logistic behind raising carnivores for consumption. Pigs, Cows, Goats, and even Horses eat grass, soy and hay, produce fertilizer, and provide milk. But dogs, cats, gators, etc require meat, so you will waste a ton of edible meat just to raise the carnivores.

exactly

the insectoids thinking they are in any way higher order beings than dogs

>Nothing inherently wrong with eating cats and dogs

They have a low meat to bone ratio and are very costly to feed relative to the amount of meat gotten from them, also their high metabolism makes the meat taste rather bad and stringy.

If you aren't vegan or at least vegetarian then you are either ignorant or deficient in empathy.

at least I'm not deficient in testosterone lmao

So what? They want to put in the time and effort to raise and eat something that isn’t as efficient as a western farm animal. The price reflects the effort.

Tasting bad and stringy is a subjective measurement, if it didn’t taste good to them they wouldn’t eat it.

t. Low test

t.soyboy

nice one pekka

As long as the killing is humane, I don't care.

Where the women are lovely and...

Veganism is a mental illness.

>it's the absolutely inhuman way the Chinese go about doing so that is the problem.

How exactly? You do know meat doesn’t just appear at a supermarket? You have to kill an animal, and not everyone can afford the quick method.

>killing is humane
The mental gymnastics some meat eaters have to go through.

Source?

Some dog breeds, like those bred for meat, have a much higher meat/bone ratio. Also, many people eat bones or use their marrow.

Your “logic” is flawed.

>3rd world retards eating high on energy pyramid low meat yield carnivores because they can't eat anything else but strays
>he he just my culture

None of these animals are sentient.
They end up dead either way. “Humane” is solely meant for HUMANS.

Make it quick then. No need for the torture.

kys
kys
wtf is wrong with those blonde fucktards?

>You have to kill an animal, and not everyone can afford the quick method.
You can kill an animal relatively fast and painless without a bolt gun, even with a knife. Cats when they hunt can perform quick coup de grace by feeling their way into separating upper vertebrae with one of their canines, it may take a bit of training but it doesn't require sophistication to provide a relatively quick and painless death and it is safer for the slaughterhouse staff themselves to do so. Nothing justifies cruelty, it's a psychopathic trait to be indiferent to pain and habituation does not justify it.

Not that I wouldn't try it, but I fucking hate Chinks.

I lived in HK for a year and they are ok, but fucking Mainlanders are worse than niggers and only above Indians

says the 100% Aryan Argentine

I mean like India Indians. Also I'm not from Argentina

Do any actual white people post under Australian/Canadian flags?

This isn’t a argument. Do you actually have anything to add to the conversation?

Fuck off chink, I WILL judge them.

I don't care if it's hypocrisy, White culture doesn't allow eating cats, dogs and horses when you have other meat around.

Your "culture" shoudln't be allowed in Europe. That's all. Thanks for participating.

I'm going to embrace hypocrisy in the most chauvinistic way.

Why not I am going to judge them. Chinks have no souls.

>dad did 9 months work in China and hated it
>said he was on a bus with a colleague and there was a stray dog in the road
>the bus driver swerved to run it down and the chinks on the bus were laughing and cheering
>dad had to restrain his mate to stop him hitting the driver

Are you retarded? Swiss eat cats and Europeans eat horses, typically sausages, they are traditional dishes in Europe. Why do Russians late as Europeans and whites? You’re Asian and Slav.

>Europeans eat horses
Only in the time of war, when they are suffering from famine.

>You’re Asian and Slav.
And you are dumbass because Slavs are the whitest people in Europe.

Okay... one time I was in a car with a bunch of white chads and they did the same (although it was a squirrel)

They're either chinks, pakis or worse, queb*cois

Is Wikipedia blocked your region of Asia? Europeans literally have fast food joints that serve horse meat. European markets carry horse meat regularly.

Slavs aren’t white, I believe the term is untermenschen? and Russia isn’t even in Europe. Look at a fucking map.

>Europeans literally have fast food joints that serve horse meat. European markets carry horse meat regularly.
Nice overstatements, chink. Their "traditional dishes" were made during famine times, there is no fast food joints with them, and it is only served in several restaraunts.

>I believe the term is untermenschen
>he's referring to white peoples' arch-enemy Hitler
Nice move, chink.

Probably similar to squirrel. I would boil the meat until it falls off the bones and cook it in some gravy.

Only uncivilised societies and subhumans breed dogs for consumption.

It must taste even worse than dog desu.

But I want to taste a whale meat one day, it should really be interesting.

>>mobile.nytimes.com/2013/03/21/world/europe/horse-meat-has-a-following-in-moscow.html?referer=https://www.google.ca/

Wiki horsemeat dishes you fucking retard.

Here’s the fast food joint I was talking about in Slovenia.

Untermenschen

>>the masses from the East", that is Jews, Roma, and Slavs – mainly ethnic Poles, Serbs, and later also Ukrainians, Belarusians and Russians.

Asian Slav, poor bastard.

I want to eat a Gorilla or an Orangutan.

Rat apparently tastes quite chicken-like.

staradvertiser.com/2016/05/17/food/should-i-eat-this/roasted-rat-is-much-like-chicken-except-for-the-extra-legs-and-tail/

You must be a brainlet irl if that’s the way you think.

>muh empathy
>proceeds to go extinct in his own country

I'd este anything except human flesh as long as it's not tortured before being slaughtered

Are these dogs though? They look like cats.

Almost cannibalism.

Africans eat macacoes though. And so does Brazil!

SOPA DE MACACO, UMA DELICIA

>I'd este anything except human flesh as long as it's not tortured before being slaughtered
this. the adrenaline ruins the meat.

people bask in the suffering of other people already, of course you may find folks across the globe who enjoy the suffering of animals

all are scum

>as long as it's not tortured before being slaughtered
Koreans boil dogs alive, don't they?

>cat restaurant
WTF CHI-FINAND

Yes, indeed, it's cats.
PUT THE FINN IN THE BIN, he fucked up.

Based

Rats are for cute not for eat you sick bastard.

>Meat is meat and a man must eat.
Agree.

>Don't judge other cultures.
Disagree.

>filthy vermin
>cute
I don't know what's more disgusting, you or the ones who want to eat them.