Gays and Lesbians in Cartoons

Why are all gay couples that are being forced into cartoons now a days Female couples?

It seems that all the 'progressive' gay couples that show up in todays cartoons are Lesbian couples.

Are they afraid that by using a male couple they'll offend someone? Are they using female couples because it's considered "safer" or easier to pull off than male ones?

It seems hypocritical to me to only show lesbian couples, and no male gay couples.

Because people are even more offended and disgusting by gay men than lesbians

Because men are already privileged enough and don't need to be the center of attention anymore

They use lesbians to ease people into the idea of gay couples being normal. As this is new territory for television, they are using traditional values to help make the transition. Women are traditionally emotional so to show 2 women interested in each other romantically isn't too far of a leap. Also the Loud House on Nick showcases 2 fathers for a character without shoving in in anyone's face.

maybe some people just write women gay because they want to ?

you are cherrypicking, fags of all kinds are everywhere and it's intentional

Tumblr pls

Boys like girls.
Girls like girls.
Boys tolerate boys.
Girls like boys.

There ya have it.

It's progressive enough to get brownie points while the writers and everyone else can jack of to it.

I can't masturbate over two dudes, so what's the point?

>Girls like girls.
You have obviously never meet a female before, then. Girls hate each other, and will drag each other down for the stupidest shit.

I can't jack off to two females

So what's the point?

Most people that watch television, especially cartoon shows, are straight men. Straight men like watching girls kiss each other. They do not like watching men do the same.

BUT, it could also just be the case that the writers prefer writing lesbos than gays.

There's been a few gay male couples (Clarence, Loud House, the cops from Gravity Falls) recently but they usually only make brief appearances and aren't focused on like Steven Universe's lesbos.

There is none then.
You might have better luck with anime.
>BUT, it could also just be the case that the writers prefer writing lesbos than gays.
Thing is it's usually for the same reason as why straight men like lesbo's in your first example.

Dudes like watching two chicks get it on and woman don't care enough to cause an uproar most of the time. Women also tend to be less insecure about their sexuality and are more willing to experiment so even when the writers are female they'll still be more likely to represent the L part of LGBT.

well there hasn't been many episodes of Loud House so far. There's a chance they'll refocus on them if they decide Clyde needs development

But Ruby and Sapphire aren't gay. They're just good friends.

>wanting more white males in your media
Ugh could you just, not?

How about we don't have any gay couples at all? What we should really hate is how they are literally trying to make people into degenerates.
LGBT is a mistake. You are literally supporting the extinction of mankind if you support this kind of degeneracy.

Mission Hill was the only show where the gay couple didn't feel forced. They had character development and were well written, the fact that they were gay was coincidental.

How could someone get something so wrong?

>Assuming gay men have to be white.

Woah, calm down with your erasure, Goebbels.

Triggered.

>only white people can be gay
blm please

>Why are all gay couples that are being forced into cartoons now a days Female couples?
lesbians are less offensive to the average person, since because of the ways women generally behave and interact, lesbians can be interpreted or written off as "close female friends" or "sisterly" whereas two men aren't doing that shit unless theyre fucking each other

basically

>You are literally supporting the extinction of mankind if you support this kind of degeneracy.
wow I didn't think of it that way yet, now I'm all for LGBT, humanity was a mistake anyway

You should start by killing yourself then.

My dream for the future is one where sex changes are easy and affordable. Then no one will care about being gay or straight.

You're still a male even if you cut your dick user.

Because the Patriarchy is less offended by lesbians, and thus there is less resistance in inserting lesbians into mainstream media.

There is no reason for any couple of any kind to be in an action show

I'm not interested in being a tranny

Loud house had an entire episode focused around clyde dads. The plot being the loud kids wanted to hang out with them because they were cool and also since they had an only child they had ample time to help.

tfw no comfy gay dads to cater to your every whim

>wanting gay dads
>not wanting a loving mom and a caring dad
You wouldn't even be here if your parents decided they are gay. Kill yourself.

>You wouldn't even be here if your parents decided they are gay
Not him but that would've honestly been for the better for me

>being this assumed

Male homosexuality is taboo, it's tolerated wich doesn't mean it's accepted it's just something that's there and nobody wants but we can't complain about and that's what it will always be.
Would I beat up a gay man? Yes the same way I would beat up a straight man
Would I befriend a gay guy? No

>The cops from gravity falls
Kindly remove yourself from society

that is to assume that the mom is loving and the dad is caring because i knew a lot of terrible straight parents

My dream for the future involves nobody telling me what I'm allowed to do or not as long as I don't mess with other peoples rights
That involves making fun of gays and blacks and masturbating to facial abuse if I want to

There's been as much or more attention on Clyde's dads as there was with Jeff's Moms if we're comparing shows. If it wasn't for Steven Universe, the gay:lesbian ratio would be pretty even.

I know terrible lesbian parents
The are really fucking terrible

Adventure time wants a word with you

I agree, romance in movies/comics/cartoons is shit 99% of the time. Straight or gay.

Keep that shit contained to romantic comedies/drama.

Lesbians are universally cute. Gays are gross, unless you are one.

Very very simple.

By showing lesbians kissing on screen you disgust maybe 5% of the population (hardcore christfags)

By showing gays kissing on screen you disgust 90% of the population.

But if they kill you first they'd double their progress.

>My dream for the future involves nobody telling me what I'm allowed to do or not
So basically your dream is a future without any criticism or people being allowed to disagree or call you a dumbshit for it?

HORSESHOE

Were just normal people with normal lives just like everyone else, its just a sexuality its something you are born as.

My dad abandoned my mom when I was conceived.

Maybe Voltron will deliver and give the homo if I believe hard enough. Although, romance subplots that end up taking over the show are the worst, especially in action/adventure-themed media.

I am a bit disappointed that Steven Universe doesn't bother to have any male gay characters even though Sugar wants to be inclusive, yet only has lesbians and straight pairings. Smiley and random new character of the week don't count, because it was mainly presented as a strong friendship and wasn't even hinted at in past episodes.

Boys are cuter. A lot cuter.

They were tho.

My dream of the future also involves people quoting my whole post
>So basically
Yes, basically

i like them
they don't seemed forced, they feel naturally.
if you don't think about it you don't even see them ass gay couple

That's cool I guess.
I want to rag on a lot of people to user without getting lynched or psyche warded for it, but if there's absolutely no response it kind of ruins part of the point you know?

I don't like you and i don't have to like you and the more I forced to like you the less I'm going to like you
And i don't need a reason to, I have a reason to but I don't even have to share it with you

'merica :')

>Boys are cuter. A lot cuter.
found the gay guy

>wanting any pairing from Voltron
Yeah, because the romance in Avatar and Korra was so great. I don't trust the writers.

Women are more privileged than men nowadays. Are you baiting?

>Men aren't allowed to bond with each other without being gay
>Men can't care about someone without wanting to fuck that person

Because SJW gamersgate feminism shitlords.

Another triumph for the lgbt

Access to Sup Forums.org has been banned in the UK because it has words that are outlawed such as tranny and cuck

you have no reason, but ignorance and stupidity.
Were not monsters or the boogie man we are human beings just like your sorry ass, with lives, job worrys, money worrys, were not all rich hardly any of us are flamboyant some even live on the streets we are even killed just because of a sexuality. its riduculous how some people can justify there delusional hate over nothing.

>actually thinking that boys and men are more privileged then girls or get more attention then girls
Awwww, that's cute. Most shit in society advantages women over men and most attention around men is how we're all potential rapists. Anyone who thinks men have it easier is baiting.

Hey Sup Forums,

"Forced" =/= it's present and I don't like it.

Stop with the buzzwords.

>forced

Access to Sup Forums.org will be banned in Germany because you can express free speech

>You have no reason but ignorance and stupidity
You are assuming that based on nothing but bias
You seem entirely ignorant and stupid to me

>We are just humans like you
I have plenty of humans not just gays

>Free speech
*Hate speech
>Right wing
*Hate wing

It's the purest form of love.

Males are already over represented in cartoons. Sugar is doing a great job by including both women who happen to be gay. Two points.

Gays can just watch other shows. Steven Universe is for the lesbians.

If all men stopped watching Steven universe and straight women by the way since its only for lesbian you would cry because it got cancelled

That's yaoi.

Yuri is disgusting trash.

>Boys are cuter. A lot cuter.

That only means you are the 5%. You are not worth alienating the other 95% in order to pander to.

Becase 2D lesbians are cute

I mean there's a whole board to back me up on this

Yeah, instead lets pander to the most abusive demographic!

>Literally everyone who isn't a gross hairy flaming homosexual male is "the most abusive demographic"

Kill yourself faggot.

There is literally nothing pure about yaoi, crawl back to tumblr.

but there's also a board for lesbians (male)

indeed

We need less of both. This indoctrination has to stop.

Fuck off, SJW.

Yaoi >>>>>>> Yuri.

Yuri is trash and impure.

Unless you live in the middle east or some shithole asian country, women have way more privileges than any man does. You're mental.

>Liking Gay shit at all, even Woman on Woman or Man on Man

All romantic and sexual relationships are impure. The only pure relationship is platonic sibling love.

SJWs love yaoi, you fucking idiot.

>Homoshit
>Pure
Pure love can only exist between a slutty teen girl and a fat middle-aged businessman.

Daria a lesbian
sure, no

>Steven universe is for lesbians

ROCKS DON'T HAVE GENDERS.

>I mean there's a whole board to back me up on this
I guess MLP is a good show, and Linux is the only true way to use a computer.

>imply they aren't Igneous or Sedimentary
if anyone tells you Metamorphic is a viable, you punch them in their heathen mouth. We won't stand for that type of geological debauchery here

Theyre called she

So

But what if some SJWs love Yuri?

no