Other urls found in this thread:

randomstartrek.com/#/random
ditl.org/picaccumulator-page.php?ListID=Recreation
youtu.be/fHAOWLhrxhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5zk3Bp25zQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=ej37DO8Mcgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for Voyager is the worst series

so did this ethnicity face app just come out or something? can someone do one for Dukat?

at least it crapped out descent vydias. in elite force 1 Munro, the player character, is shown to read vulcan sex slave 3 pon'farr a trois: in elite force you're reading space fanfic

randomstartrek.com/#/random

comfy

If there were universal translators in everyone's ears, then why were there still different languages like Klingon?

Someone please make Asian mirror ezri so my dick can explode

Chubby Riker is for _______

Poor chell gets more lines in elite force than the tv series.

you

Here, have a slightly better version.

What is top right supposed to be?

poo in loo

>makes character even whiter.
ahaha they wish.

well they are supposedly supposed to be the origin of the aryan race. there are different castes with lighter and darker skin

yes yes I know all about how "white" they are visiting this lovely board.

>Dr. Bashir, I'm section 31.

Section 31 would never accept an Obsidian Order operative into their ranks.
If Sisko was a Section 31 operative, he would have confirmed Sloan's cover in Inquisition.

Miles O'Brien was the only Section 31 operative on the station, and he was only transferred there because cracks were showing in his cover aboard the Enterprise.

it's a shame they already shut down this function of the app

Just watched Frame of Mind. Great ep, although it reminded me of my mild obsession with going crazy.

What is everyone's favorite episodes?

C O M F Y

A Matter of Honor
Tapestry
Best of Both Worlds
Conspiracy
The Drumhead

who is the biggest star trek nerd here? go to this site and post your results. i only could get one or two

ditl.org/picaccumulator-page.php?ListID=Recreation

Four lights

It's always fascinated me that you can watch virtually any and all episodes of star trek, excluding TOS, and never feel like it's really aged or out of place. TNG, DS9, VOY still feel like stuff you can watch in the modern era without batting an eye.

In the pale moonlight

russian creators already confirmed they're removing the race filter due to the backslash of the sensitive american mainstream media

exocomps

i can't imagine someone could get over 6000 correct answers without getting wrong without being a complete nerd or by cheating

Look at their ratings in the playstore senpai, the backlash for removing them is way fucking bigger then the backlash they got for having them

600+*

Shades of Gray
The Game
Sub Rosa
Move Along Home
The Muse
Darmok

Duet
The City on the Edge of Forever
The Best of Both Worlds
Arena
In the Pale Moonlight

Why did you like Sub Rosa? That is usually considered one of the worst?

The Wire

There's a timelessness to Star Trek, it's part of the reason as to why it's so popular and has lasted this long.

>that music

>that moment at 00:10 when Spock realizes what he must do both as a man and a starfleet officer

>that moment at 00:30 when Bones, with a single command, let's Spock know how much he cares about him

>that moment at 1:00 when Scotty stands helpless as he watches his friend die

>that moment at 1:50 when the others feel and understand Kirk's pain and understood the magnitude of the moment. Knowing the greatest friendship in Starfleet was about to end.

What are some other moments in Star Trek women wouldn't understand?

youtu.be/fHAOWLhrxhQ

The only reason I watched most of TOS was that I could understand and appreciate the importance of this scene. I wasn't disappointed.

>underestimating autism in the trek world

Pretty sure he's trolling. He also included Shades of Grey which is a clip show and regarded by most as skippable.

what did you get though? this is the hardest star trek trivia test.
haha probably he just put the worst episodes, which isn't a bad question. it's nice to know everyone's favorites and everyone's most hated

>That look of pure joy when Spock realizes Kirk is alive.

He's a big guy

no

Women don't belong in Starfleet.

They have never caused anything but trouble.

Who's the best medical officer and why is it Mccoy?

the joys of chinese shopping

o I am laffin

She was hot with a touch of grey

you really pick that as your startrekfu?

>James Horner was only 28 when he did this score
youtube.com/watch?v=5zk3Bp25zQ4

>tfw no qt trekky gf

Nah my trekfu is Ensign Ro

haha she is such a cunt. but if you are into domineering women that's your business

t. #1 Sup Forums Trek expert

Belayed thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=ej37DO8Mcgg

Damn that's a nice score i can't get more than a few if i'm lucky

Star Trek: the anime

It's just all the female personas of Dax inside Ezri's head. doing cute moe blob sol stuff. as they talk about what they did during their turn as dax.

can you believe people can get over 600 right without getting one wrong? i guess you can cheat but that kind of defeats the spirit of it

DS9 on point, but that yellowshirt mayne

Just don't get a cosplayer gf. They're legit psychotic.

>ywn lose your sense of identity and fuck your bitchy coworker because she doesn't remember she hates you
Who is your trekfu user?

Why does the threads keep getting deleted? It's actually funny compared to most of the shit on this board.

i hate her so much but she is so hot so i get it. mine is T'Pol make fun of me. yes i have seen that pic

Yeah I tend to become attracted to women I hate with a passion, it's pretty bad. Fine choice, man. Seven is also hot as fuck.

yeah it's something about arguing with a hot chick that turns me on so i totally get it. can you believe she was part of the reason for Obama's election as president? crazy how star trek seeps into real life like that

>tfw too intelligent to enjoy Voyager.

COMMANDER, HIS SEX ORGANS DESCRIBED

*burps* Spock, it's me! Cripple Pike! I turned myself into a cripple, Spock! *burps* Cripple Pike iz in da house! *braps*

(translated from beep and beepbeep)

Oh yeah, that shit's insane

Is TOS the worst Trek series in terms of a ratio of good to bad stories?

No one likes the meme you're trying to force

No, that'd be VOY.

When did First Officer become its own thing and not just a title an officer had?

voyager

DS9=TOS > Enterprise > TNG(shut up wesley) > Voyager.

you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded

>TNG that low

those early roddenberry controlled seasons are a real fucking drag.

early DS9 sucks too

yeah i guess i just hate bajorans because they never shut up about their annihilation

Better than Americans who STILL go on about Pearl Harbor.

What's this?

Not to the same extent.

they do? Hawaii wasn't even a state when it was bombed, and it was proven that the US knew it was going to happen so they could have an excuse to enter the war

Why didn't he just learn Morse code? It would provide a level of communication beyond merely yes and no.

No hover hand there. Isn't data gay?

No.

Let me guess, you read it in a /trek/ thread, right?

I thought Spiner was gay since Independence Day. And the new ID was just sort of him wallowing in it. Oh well Data is back to being my favorite TNG character.

fans hover hand girls.

stars grab girls.

Yes, actors playing gay characters must be gay irl.
He's also an android.

Data got that Yar pusy

After the Rape Gangs, Satan.

Sure, but the early TNG were really much worse in terms of quality. DS9's earlier seasons had more contradictions and glaring plot issues early on, but TNG's quality of the episodes from a meta standpoint were worse.

>doesn't like Move Along Home