How do we deal with the Canadian problem?

How do we deal with the Canadian problem?

point out how their milk comes in bags and how ludicrous and silly that is

annex

ayo i got dis

That's why they're for hilldawg

Just let us burn the white house down again, and we will help rebuild it, making us friends again

Only in eastern Canada.

What is the problem?

don't keep us waiting

Milked bags are more efficient you fucking cuck.

>moot showed up at my house and told me to stop making millenial threads

>I have no argument so I must spam mey-meys

You could start by sending thousands of amerifats to die for my freedom
Oh wait you already do that

canadians getting all serious in a meme thread

smdh

Genocide

Oh is this a meme thread?
Sorry about that buddy

Excellent work proving my point, you mall-shitter.

shart in mart

hnnng

Better gay than to be caught shitting in public.

Haha, yes! I love memes, right leaf?

its all the rage dont you know

sweeping the nation

kek

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

>murican patriotism

How do we deal with the American sharting problem?

oh fugg

Leave if you dont like it. We havent done anything.

Leaf blowers manned by blacks who ned work

It doesent in Newfoundland or Saskatchewan or Alberta. Only in Ontario.

>inb4 slid or deleted by butt sharted americans

We promote maple fever, breed with their women, and in a few years the problem will have sorted itself out.

Ill be honest. Most of the leafs I deal with are ok and actually wish they were U.S citizens so they could vote for Trump. On the other side of the river (Detroit/Windsor) they see and get a lot of the degeneracy that flows freely from liberal institutions.

i fucking love these. this is now a this thread.

DEAL WITH IT KEKS

IM LOOKING TO MAKE FUN OF ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS ON YOUR HOME TURF

FUCKING DUMBASS WHITE SUPREMACISTS ENJOY BEING A MINORITY IN 25 YEARS

This. It's going to be fucking hilarious when Trump loses and half the anons on this board kill themselves.

Holy shit, will ameriburgers ever recover from getting btfo'd by the whole board this hard?

fug :DDDD

Justin Trudeau reminds me too much of Ben Mulrony.

oh man I can't wait to come on here on election night and just lap up all the trump tears

The Trump premature celebration post compilation is going to be even better than the Romney one. The Qek GET will be its crown jewel.

got a link for that romney compilation? sad to say that i have not seen this

self-conscious shitposting: was it a mistake?

...I do not.

Maybe someone else does, I'll save it for sure next time I see it.

kek

based

o vey

jgkl

wild ride

ignore them, they are pretty fucking gay.
Canacucks try so hard to be Australian, but face plants so hard in the attempt, it makes you cringe.

Let them live and play Australians in their little self fellating bubble. You can stop a canadian from preforming self fellatio, just glad they have stopped with the "we so nice :DDD we canadian, sorry XDD" thing

i think i got one more after this

Just wait patiently for them to go bankrupt.

yupp last one i have, enjoy

That's the problem, you do nothing, contribute nothing. You waste oxygen and bandwidth. You should probably kill yourself.

but we are nice norway. sorry we like to have a little fun now and then, we are justing being canadian. sorry for that.

Canada is our Austria after all

eastern fags have BAGGED milk, what the fuck I hate canada now

who the fuck is tim horton?

I hate Canadians god so damned much

Australia is just a shitty version of Canada

Tim Horton's is Dunkin Donuts for canadians

Their taken your job!

The canadians crawled out from every corner of leafland to comment on this.
This man is absolutely right.

Remember to mention milk bags in the future. Maybe we can make it the new 'designated' and remove leaf once and for all.

He was a Canadian drummer who joined a British rock band after their drummer accidentally killed himself with alcohol. Dr Seuss wrote a story about it: Horton Joins The Who.

too bad we can't just swap you guys

Ignore them just like the country

10/10 image

He also played a lot of football.

Pardon me, did you just say something to me eh? I'll have you know I graduated at the top of my class in the Canadian Politeness Force, and I've been involved in numerous secret runs to Tim Hortons, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in welcoming warfare and am the most passive aggressive member of the entire canadian population. You are a person that I have yet to make friends with. I will talk to you with kindness the likes of which have never been seen before on this earth, mark my passiveness. You think you can get away with not saying thank you? Think again, neighbour. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of syrup drinking moose across the northern territories and your IP is being traced so you better prepare for the gift baskets, buddy. The gift baskets that not only contain Gift cards, but donuts from tim hortons too. You're gonna be befriended, guy. I can be nice anywhere, anytime, and can be nice to you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just if I write letters. Not only am i extensively trained in passive aggressive combat, but I have access to the entire moose army of the Canadian Maple Leaf Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to welcome your friendly ass right into the neighbourhood. You little neighbourino. If you had only known what friendly retribution your comment was about to bring down, maybe you would have eaten poutine with me. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're gonna let me pay the bill because that's how nice I am, guy. I will put you in the hospital and it will cost nothing cause our healthcare is free. I'll say sorry now, friendo.

well, gotta do what you gotta do.

saved

This pic never ceases to get a kek out of me

Also checked

also this thread again? you are like a shitty, bitter old man who wants the damn kids to get off your lawn.

did a canadian girl break your heart or something?

That eagle needs a MAGA hat

You ban them all

What stupid meme of a PM made a game bird our mascot...

>I wish I had a girl to break my heart in the first place

;-;

I lol'd

thanks burger boy

>or viceversa

meh, deadmau5 is a pretty cool guy.
he makes #edm and doesn't afraid of anything.

We honestly used to do that back in 2004... We have since lost our way.

Are there Canadians that seriously believe they were in the war of 1812?

fake quote

Kek