wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/767397907473502208
youtu.be/gUv43rUuDjI?t=502
electoralsystemincrisis.org/
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/08/2016-elections-russia-hack-how-to-hack-an-election-in-seven-minutes-214144
youtube.com/watch?v=t75xvZ3osFg
strawpoll.me/11050323/
judicialwatch.org/blog/poll/demand-answers/
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
youtube.com/watch?v=p1AOCNZtX2M
portland.craigslist.org/mlt/gov/5741008303.html
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/21/exclusive-rnc-official-says-trumps-hispanic-meeting-says-never-said-open-amnesty/
politico.com/story/2016/08/podesta-group-paul-manafort-russia-ukraine-227215
twitter.com/AnonBabble

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/767397907473502208

Get on this lads.

What in the world would cause a turn in the polls to favor Trump?? Is it because the media pretends he has "pivoted", didn't call out the LA visit for what is was and they aren't reporting the truth about Breitbart, trumps blatant lies and constant flip-flopping and ties to Russia? If so, that is scary. Are people really that easy to con. Trump is SO obvious. The guy is pure scum - nothing but a slimy no good fraud. How can anyone sane give him an ounce of consideration.

The media should be calling Trump out for his continued horrible, sleazy judgment in this Breitbart thing - it isn't a genius move. It is down right lunacy. There is so much that the media could report on about trump but they choose to promote him. If the truth was told he would be continuing his plummit. There is nothing in recent news that should cause a turn toward Trump. nothing.

awoo

STATISTICALLY PROVEN VOTER CHEATING IN THE PRIMARIES (FOR HILLARY AND AGAINST TRUMP)

youtu.be/gUv43rUuDjI?t=502

tl;dw When counting votes, the law of large numbers applies -- the larger the pool of votes becomes, a candidate's support should reach its "average" value. If you graph the votes from the smallest precincts to the largest, you should see some anomalies at the beginning (just like when the votes are being counted on CNN), but eventually the graph should "flatline" near the average support. Yet, in the current year in machine counted precincts, the support never flatlines. As you get into larger and larger precincts Hillary's support continues to steadily increase on the D side and Trump's support continues to decrease on the R side. Why larger precincts? Because that's where you can hide the most voter fraud.

Trump had 17% less support in machine counted precincts vs. hand counted.

Trump won Wisconsin. pic related, you can see Kasich's numbers flatline, while Trump votes are diverted to Cruz in the larger precincts.

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/08/2016-elections-russia-hack-how-to-hack-an-election-in-seven-minutes-214144
youtube.com/watch?v=t75xvZ3osFg

LEAVE JULIAN ASSANGE ALONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

F

So now that Trump is flip flopping on the wall and he'll never get the tarrifs he's proposing (which you can't actually find any specific proposals) through congress, what's the point? He's just another GOP stooge except he's an even bigger douche than the rest of them.

The leaf is back, light up the gas chamber.

How much of the black vote will Trump get?

>Not understanding that the poll is rhetorical so it doesn't matter which one wins

Will we be dispersed when Trump wins, Sup Forums ? I don't want to lose you guys.

>London in charge of controlling its wild animals
>Or anything

>correct the record with them new copypastas
Scared, guys?

80% by the time October comes. Bill Clinton called the "Black Lives Matter" movement to be savage behavior.

let's ask kek how many people are woke

last two digits of this post determine the percentage

AWOO~

What is this that I'm seeing on Facebook about Trump's business being 650m in debt? I'm wary because I know how the media twists things or conveniently leaves them out so I want the truth

It matters because fuck the answer Hillary wants.

100% because the only niggers who will get off their ass and go vote will vote for trump. remember, election is in november. the windiest, shittiest month of the year. you think those lazy coons will go out and vote for a geriatric white cunt? i dont think so

12-15%

It's more than enough to flip PA, WI and VA.

Place your bets on the new results in the LA Times poll! strawpoll.me/11050323/

Kek wills it

Daily reminder that globalism causes a bigger wealth gap than tax cuts ever have.

>The departure also comes as Manafort is defending himself from investigations into his extensive lobbying history overseas, particularly in the Ukraine, where he represented pro-Russian interests. Manafort has been beating back reports from multiple media outlets in recent days over his ethics, which have been egged on by a Clinton campaign eager to highlight Trump's ties to the Kremlin.

What did they mean by this

When is the next big Trump speech going to happen? I'd really like him to clear the air on this immigration crap.

Having debts is not the same thing as being in debt. He has taken out millions in loans, which is paid back over time. As would happen for any business like his. This is as made up as saying he personally went bankrupt. Nobody actually thinks he has a net worth in the negative millions.

forgot pic

Can semi confirm.

I don't know about the others around me, but I'm voting for Trump in November.

I'm Australian (hence the Australian flag). It is against FEC statutory regulations for Super PACs to involve foreign nationals.

Isn't law and order supposed to be one of Drumpf's campaign points? And yet his followers don't know the first thing about it. SAD

Hillary's reptilian vote will finally dip down from 100% to 90%

Nobody types like this on Sup Forums. Get the fuck out and kill yourself and remember, you're committing a felony.

Do not reply to him.

>I'm wary because I know how the media twists things or conveniently leaves them out so I want the truth
its simple, whatever they say, the opposite is true

>It's more than enough to flip PA, WI and VA.
This.

This Wisconsin speech alone was enough to bump black support from 5% to 14%.

Blacks are even more likely to hide their actual voter preferences from pollsters than many other racial groups too.

oc

Yo so what happens if wikileaks guy is killes, does he have any insurance?

Voting machines should be illegal.

dank

Holy fuck, Trump needs to make voting machines illegal.

Needs to be raining

Alex Jones will get a press pass to the white house while CNN and MSNBC will not. 2017 will be the year both CNN and MSNBC get raided by the FBI for breaking libel laws.

>those lines
holy shit
that is fucking egregious

Why would a shill ask for the truth, without the media's idiotic spin on Trump news?

FUCK OFF SPIDER-MAN

judicialwatch.org/blog/poll/demand-answers/

youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

all aboard the Trump Train, faggots. We're giving out free guns.

Choo choo!

How is Clinton so bad at this? I've known about Manafort's Russian ties for months; its why I like the guy. Her team just discovered it this past week?

>Alex Jones will get a press pass to the white house
holy shit i cant wait to see this

arn't two of the three voting machines being employed this year donors to clinton?
We need to make a push for hand counted ballots

>(hence the Australian flag)
Oh, god, the faggoty typing fucking burns. Switch your proxy off and start adding disclaimers to your posts or get whupped in October 8th's FEC filing.

>Can't answer the question
>Accusation of paid shill to deflect

Par for the course

Anyone else worried about Trump flipping on immigration and supporting amnesty? We should be prepared to stay home and not vote come November to send a message.

Where are the labels on your chart

So what can be done about machine cheating?

How fucked with CNN and MSNBC be if they are denied a press pass?

CTR go home

Does CTR honestly believe they actually have an impact on this board anymore?

Please get off the proxy, a real aussie can shitpost better than that.

>So what can be done about machine cheating?
Win by a landslide.

That's what I thought but I wasn't sure; how do they get away with lying like that?? I can't wait for Trump to get elected and sue them all

no but i think theyre just mad at us. remember, real actual pathetic human beings are doing this.

It's from this site. The Y-axis is the candidate's percentage of the vote. The X-axis is the precincts arranged from SMALLEST to LARGEST IN ORDER (

I don't understand the point of trying to convince a bunch of Mongolian-Irish pan commerce community members to their ideology?

Alright everyone, pre-made email for that voter fraud video earlier. Spam email this shit. Email addresses as the bottom

This email is in regards to an anonymous video that clearly shows an attempt at voter fraud within your county. The female in the video is holding what looks like anti-Trump propaganda, not so bi-partisan it would seem. This is illegal, not to mention she is from California, not Nevada. We will be paying very close attention to this going forward.

Source: youtube.com/watch?v=p1AOCNZtX2M

1. A person who works in a voter registration agency shall not:
(a) Seek to influence an applicant’s political preference or party registration;
(b) Display a political preference or party allegiance in a place where it can be seen by an applicant;
(c) Make any statement or take any action to discourage an applicant from registering to vote; or
(d) Make any statement or take any action which would lead the applicant to believe that a decision to register to vote has any effect on the availability of any services or benefits provided by the State or Federal Government.
A person who violates any of the provisions of subsection 1 is guilty of a category E felony and shall be punished as provided in NRS 193.130.
A voter registration agency shall not knowingly employ a person whose duties will include the registration of voters if the person has been convicted of a felony involving theft or fraud. The Secretary of State may bring an action against a voter registration agency to collect a civil penalty of not more than $5,000 for each person who is employed by the voter registration agency in violation of this subsection. Any civil penalty collected pursuant to this subsection must be deposited with the State Treasurer for credit to the State General Fund.
(Added to NRS by 1995, 2256; A 1997, 231, 608; 2011, 2092)

>[email protected]
>[email protected]
>[email protected]
>[email protected]

>DO NOT REPLY

Hillary looking for more shills. portland.craigslist.org/mlt/gov/5741008303.html

(You) go home

you dont understand, they can make the software count votes differently. lets says 1 vote for trump might be worth 0.5 vote, and 1 vote for clinton can be worth 3 votes, and theres absolutely no way to verify it.

I think Sup Forums is where they send new shills to train and practice new scripts/copypastas, etc

We rightly punished Kasich, Bush and Rubio for their treasonous policies regarding immigration reform, I think we should do the same with Trump if he announces amnesty. And staying home on Election Day would be the strongest message we can send.

Source?

Thanks

I hate to break it to ya bubba but this containment board was probably never important enough for Hillary to spend money on in the first place. I'm just here because y'all need to be told.

He has a deadmans switch that will release all the info he has.

Election fraud can't be too obvious or they won't get away with it.

A landslide victory will make it a non-issue.

Also, stop worrying. Trump has been spending money to build an apparatus to prove election fraud. Let him worry about that.

Thank you for Correcting the Record!
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/21/exclusive-rnc-official-says-trumps-hispanic-meeting-says-never-said-open-amnesty/

>because y'all need to be told.
Wrong grammar set, this is Sup Forums, you're using Twitter scripts.

>if
So, never?

It means she's a moron who wants to lose her own campaign chairman.

>politico.com/story/2016/08/podesta-group-paul-manafort-russia-ukraine-227215

Don't you have some petrol to sniff?

How long are they going to try this "Trump is Putin's puppet!" shit?

Even leftists can see right through it

we'll still be here

trump general, however, will cease to exist as you know it

it will then become what it was always meant to be:

PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL

Exit polling. If the final result is more than 2% off the exit polling result, an investigation can be called.

Not much. I wouldn't spread it too far and wide because people might think "oh well, it's rigged so I don't need to vote." But do spread to your semi-intelligent / motivated friends.

According to insider user, Trump is spending a lot of money on exit pollsters to detect any cheating in certain precincts. He already specifically singled out Pennsylvania for voter cheating in a recent rally.

good idea!

New Game!

It's about cute girls doing cute things while developing a video game.

I seriously do wonder if Sup Forums will just accept it when Trumpers admits he won't build the wall or send the Mexicans back, or if they'll just make some dumb excuse like usual. They've just become a bunch of typical Fox News suckups that will do whatever the GOP tells them to. SAD

Looking forward to the scattering come November so this board can be rid of the normies.

It's amazing how desperate CTR is at this point. No rallies planned for September, candidate is literally dying, and the October surprise is happening with or without Julian Assange still being alive. There is no way Hillary Clinton can possibly win now.

>Election fraud can't be too obvious or they won't get away with it.
>A landslide victory will make it a non-issue.
unless theyve worked tirelessly to skew the polls, so that everyone thinks hillary will win in a landslide. you cant win if your vote is not being counted

Momiji would be perfect if she had a benis :^)

what did she mean by this?

Do you actually watch any of the stuff we give source for?

>that limp dick piece of printer paper that fucking no one can read
Pathetic