Little reminder: These two are possibly the only mutants who are happy right now and better off without the...

Little reminder: These two are possibly the only mutants who are happy right now and better off without the X-Men/Inhuman drama bombs.

Bump because Praise DaCosta

They'll be gassed soon enough

The power of America won't allow it.

is Dani Cage a mutant or did they do something to get around that?

That cover is a mess.

She got her daddy's invulnerability and some of her mom's super strength. Basically power inheritor.

Well Roberto is dying, the M-pox got him.

Cannonball cant die because he is nigh invulnerable when blasting

Isn't Cannonball basically immortal?

yeah, i'm wondering if she's like franklin richards where she's a mutant cause her parents have powers or if marvel found a loop hole to not have to call her a mutant

I thought that Franklin was a really powerful mutant who's parents just happened to have powers, not that he had powers because of his parents.

That a plot point that was never truly expanded thanks to Lielfield Leaving x-factor, he might be an external or not.

Correct.

How's Hope Summers doing?

i was gonna joke that was an awesome dumb liefeld idea but it's real?

She's presumably a mutant. This was covered by Beast in like the 80s when Spider-Man came to ask him about what basically this very thing and Beast told him that mutates such as Spider-Man or the Fantastic Four have like an 80% chance of having mutant offspring.

So with that in mind, Danielle Cage should be a mutant.

she probably did a hero after the terrigen mist undid was she was born to accomplish

They do deserve it more than anyone else. Sam and Bobby are best boys.

Aye, Cannonball is killed by Sauron and in the next issue he is fine, some villain, i think it was Selene, say that cannonball is an external and that why he cant die

With the way Marvel has been reclassifying mutants, I doubt this is correct anymore. They'll just be born with fucked up DNA from their parents to give them powers (instead of cancer of course), but no X-gene to make them mutants.

Why would she be a mutant?

Franklin isn't a mutant because his parents have powers, he's a mutant because he has an x-gene. He'd have been a mutant even if Reed and Sue didn't have powers.

All Reed and Sue resulted in was his x-gene being super-charged with cosmic radiation, which is why he ended up becoming the most powerful mutant in existence.

I'm pretty sure Kitty and Jubilee are happy as well

>written by Bendis
>written by Leth
I don't think so.