T
A
N
N
I
S

Azor Jaime

Gold four generations!

Reminder that the philosopher king was cut from the show. Long may he reign.

Previous >

Does Gregor "survive"?

Daynes > Targaryens > Blackfyres

You're supposed to link the past thread, dumbass.

Best character still standing and it's not even close

youtube.com/watch?v=RET4E58u51I

>Daynes

Who?

Azor Jaime

Blackfyre fucking shits.

Excellent edition, OP

Fuck the Blackfyres

JUST LAK THE FUCKING EPISODE ALREADY

REEEEEEEEEEEE

What if Jon bends his knees to squat down and shit all over Dany?

>omg dickon is bae slay me

i have not seen a single normie say anything about dickon at all shut the fuck up

The only good Dornish house

/r9k/ ideology or not, that is abuse.

Dorne has their own plan going, they've got no interest in working with Stannis. They're Targaryen Loyalists.

Why do you want shitty leaks instead of watching it in good quality. You will have to wait who know how long after the season is done anyway

When is he coming back?

Some user stopped in another thread and said there is a new theory about Harrenhal or something but then he didn't link it or say what it was. Anybody know?

#bloodmagic #stannisforever #ruckfenly

Good. fAegon a shit. He's literally filler.

delete this

So when should I deal with this degeneracy?

first for /team euron/

>Dornish

kek. Shit house.

First for rape

A reminder that Bran warging and time traveling is the reason why there is so much rape in Westoros. He's behind it all. All the rape. He's behind it all. All of it.

Will Jon cuck Gendry like Rhaegar cucked Robert?

I'm pretty sure that Jonerys shippers are clinically retarded. Pic very related.

>Ned touched her cheek gently. “Has he done this before?”
>“Once or twice.” She shied away from his hand. “Never on the face before. Jaime would have killed him, even if it meant his own life.”

>those Lannister uniforms

I love how Cersei has completely dropped the pretense of any kind of Baratheon/blood legitimacy.

>"Yeah, I'm fucking my brother and usurped the throne. What are you gonna do about it?"

Yes Preston!

post the dorne ranking pic pls

Except it's literally the other way around
People still hate Jaime because he fucked his sister (forgetting that he also raped her that one time, though she raped him back to be fair)

Whereas normies are going apeshit for Jon+Dany

Is love to see Gendry kill that no talent shit.

Daemon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Daeron 'Weakling Bastard' "Targaryen"

first for reminding you it wasn't rape

>ALL YOUR PAIN HODOR

What is Jon thinking?

You do remember they were there in Season 1 too right? Robert even said he was surrounded by Lannisters before going on about killing that Tarly boy who tried to end the war.

Harrenhal is spooky and Littefinger's grandfather or whatever heard a prophecy about the Redhaired lady of harrenhal being the queen of westeros.

elephants are based

Pretty sure that if she didn't need Euron she'd already married Jaime.

you have the "big guy" one?

I wanted to see Cersei and Ned fuck hard.

I fucking hate the word "daemon", suppossedly it's meant to be pronounced the same way as demon but I keep thinking it as "daaaaaaay-mohn".

>he also raped her that one time
Love this meme.

Dickon ruined

>"..And Harrenhall? I shupposhe.."

>I wanted to see Cersei and Ned fuck hard.
DELET

Will the show be redeemed if Gendry kills yaaass queen in the name of house Baratheon?

Hello Almond White.

>final episode
>last shot ends
>credits roll
>"and who"
>"are you"
how did it end?

That's alpha

No she doesn't

Next episode, you can even see him sharpening a sword in the next ep trailer

Ned + Cersei = Jon

>I'm really glad I'm getting paid double what I was paid last season now!

Oh come on she fucks everyone else in the realm.

Reminder Boatsex will literally be Jon + Dany + Jaime while Jorah and Bran (from Weirwood.net) watch

Radmure why

Maester Pavel...

Your pic only shows that it was never about the incest being a problem, contrary to what butthurt Jaimefags think.

If you're still complaining about incest on Game of Thrones after all these years, you deserve to be raped by a black.

STOP AT ONCE

King's Landing is covered in ash and snow, someone walks into the ruined throne room holding a flaming sword. You don't see who it is.

post yfw Dany doesn't get the throne or dies next season and normies lose their shit

>"Woe to the Usurper if we had been"
>"or Aerys would yet sit the Iron Throne, and our false brother would burn in the seven hells."
>"Our knees do not bend easily"

I have a pirated version of CK2 and i remember i tried to install the clash of kings mod, it didnt work. How did you do it?

>*Braaaaaaaaaaap*
>Danny knelt over, furrowing her eyebrows as a big solid wet mass of fecis slipped out of her behind
>*Braaaaaaaaap* *Pllllllllrrrrrrrrr*
>The Dany fag eagerly opened their mouth, awaiting their glorious Queen's gift
>*Schluuuuuuuurch* *Much* *Grunch*
>Danyfag couldn't help but cream themselves as the wonderful and odious excrement landed on their maw, and began to munch and groan with excitement.
>"Oh, wew, that burnt a little coming out~" giggled Dany, her stumbled grumbling as more was being pushed out
>*GLUUUUUURM* SPLUUUUUUUUUUURT*
>Like the sound of a roaring Dragon a slurry of green and slurry like shit squirted out of her asshole and splattered the Dany fag, who squealed with delight. Truly, they were in heaven as the got the first hints of corn in thier Khallisi's last meal

Ned + Jaime = Bran

What the actual fuck was Ned's problem? Autism?

Don't forget about Moon Boy

Come on senpai we all know Jaime is out of Cersei's league

best scenes of this memetical season

Euron scenes > Bran scenes > Jaime scenes >Cersei scenes > Daeniggerys scenes > Sansa scenes

prove me wrong

Yes.

Honor.

Friendly reminder that Euron is the democratically elected leader of the Iron Isles and had every right to attack and execute his treasonous niece and nephew.

Will we see him in Season 7?

>cue 5 years of shitposting arguing who it was
>that one group of memers who claim it was a dead character who came back from the dead or fake their death
>that one group of patricians who know it was Stannis

Was Dayne autistic? Not only was Rhaegar dead, but his children had no claim to the throne after Aerys made Viserys his heir.

Dayne was breaking his vows just the same as Jaime did.

outta my way blackfyre fucking shits

I would totally ship Jaime/Dany if only to see all the cucks on this page cry.

Craster was living the fucking dream.

et tu edmure?

The dwarf's at it again. Oddly his two daughters aren't midgets nor deformed though.

Pirate the DLCs as well. They're needed for the latest version.

Ned didn't know, Jaime didn't tell him

Same, although it might just be too much 40k on my side.

Arya didn't even bother freeing him. What a cunt.

Reminder that Khal Drogo didn't actually want to have sex with Daenerys and she raped him. He also killed himself because of her, he couldn't stand her.

>the only kingdom to enforce democracy is the one that rapes for fun
comedy gold

>living in the middle of bumfuck nowhere
>surrounded by ice and snow
>your only company are your daughters who you've fucked multiple times
>occasionally some night's watch Chads stroll on by and you have to provide shelter for them
nah, not buying it