SAVE THE WEST
>youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc
Jaime is /ourguy/

Should women be allowed to watch GoT?

>man furrows his brow at the gruesome deaths
>woman has a fit of giggles and claps like she's watching fucking Disney
Women were a mistake.

women should be punished

do ugly people feel good when theyre together or deep down they know they wish it were someone else?

cultural marxism in action

>hahaha yaasss queen burn all those conscripted soldiers
This is now a woman hate thread, /r9k/

i feel like the appropriate emotion for this scene was relief that danaerys finally used her dragons but also how brutal her dragons actually are

youre supposed to feel a little disgusted not blondly clap for people melting in their armor like a fucking seal

Asking the real questions here

Why? Why do Sup Forums-fags insist on infesting every god damned board? You already have your own fucking board, I`m so sick of this shit, discuss the show on its own god damn merits. Dany and the Dothraki is not a fucking metaphor for Merkel immigraiton policy and your retarded keyboard crusade is annyoing as shit to anyone who has their life together. I just want comfy GoT-threads the way they just to be. But no, now they`re all infested by stormfag neckbeards who throw autistic fits about muh heritage if the undisputed protagonist in any form of entertainment isn`t an aryan male. If you wanna shit up your own life beeing consumed by tinfoil-hat conspiracies and Alex Jones-supplements, go right the fuck ahead, but for the love of God don`t do it in a thread dedicated to discussing a show about dragons and ice zombies.

If you can't see it then you are already lost

Not while there are still people with their eyes closed, faggot

Cuck

kys cuck

They shouldn't ever have been let out the kitchen.

Why in the hell would you find relief in her bringing "dothraki" muslim hordes to Westros?

Cuck

you're a disgrace

YAAASSSSSS QUEEN SLAYYYYYY

>he watches it for the dragons and zombies
confirmed plebbit

this is how you save the west asshole whining on the internet your safe home all fucking day. shut up.

Oh wow, that was unexpected, color me fucking surprised. 2 generic responses about beeing a cuck, which of course automatically invalidates all my points. And 2 respones about some grand conspiracy concocted by the jews/liberals/muslims/marxists/anyone who doesn`t wear a MAGA-cap when they go to bed. Im utterly convinced guys, were beeing brainwashed through the media of dragons and tis. How could I have been so blind.

Those were Lannister mercs not conscripts

>t.cuck

the aboslute state of leftypol

Come home white man

You think it's because there isn't an argument to be made against you, but really it's just that if you truly don't see that it is even a little fucked or that there is a bit of an agenda pushed, you just won't get it.

its actually a very good strategy, and youre the proof. the pleb will watch got, they love the tits, cgi dragons, they eat a pizza and relax. and meanwhile the creators drop in a few lines, change a few storylines to push their agenda. how does it feel to be the plaything of people operating on a higher level? to be the masses, the pleb?

t. cuck

Yes, these goys had better stop speaking out about and discussing things, right Chaim?

Khaleesi...

>ummm hello guys, i think that maybe... JUST MAYBE not all women deserve to be raped and like... you probably don't have a job because you never bothered to leave your moms basement and have low intelligence and not because immigration... like could it be?

> WOAH BRAINWASHES SSJ HAIL HITLER

this is how every right wing sounds, like ever

whats the deal with this faggot did he magically cure his leper aids?

also, dont those guys get turned into dangerous zombies? why was he going to be let go ?

>JUST MAYBE not all women deserve to be raped and like
we all agree on that cuck. only the roastie sluts deserve it

wew lad

Rate my GOT rankings.

>"Your people can't fight", Tyrion heard the words but barely registered them. Instead his eyes were locked on the battle, on Dothraki cutting down burning helpless men, men on fire clawing at their faces through the flames being hacked down from behind and ridden over. Just then another blast of flame from above struck the wagons and the entire battle was lit up again. He saw wagon drivers and porters again engulfed in flames again screaming and Dothraki hacking them down as they stumbled about blindly. "The people working the wagons are civilians" Tyrion realized "probably conscripts from the villages around Highgarden". Another blast from the clouds and he heard the two Dothraki behind him to the left burst into laughter. "It's just too bad there are no women here" he heard one of them say, most of them didn't know he had long since mastered their brutish language "Well, there will be many women in their cities" the man continued "But the Khaleesi has forbidden-" his companion said, the other cut him off "What the Khaleesi doesn't see..." he said and then they both burst into laughter. "I've betrayed the white race" Tyrion realized and felt the horror of it run through him like a shock. "I've brought hundreds of thousands of these savages into the heart of our country, they know nothing more than cruelty, brutality and rape" still the battle below him was continuing he watched one Lannister soldier, a boy who couldn't have been more than 16 trying to crawl away from the battle his arms burnt black from the flames. Three Dothraki stood over him laughing and as Tyrion watched one drove his khopesh into his spine. The force of the blow drove the lads head up and he locked eyes with Tyrion as he died, his face a mask of torment. "I've betrayed the white race" Tyrion thought again. "And Seven help me this is only the beginning".

Reminder that Jonerysfags are clinically retarded.

>If you're critical of us you must be one of THEM!
Even when you're trying to deflect accusation of being right wing SJWs, you end up resorting to SJW rhetoric. It's like poetry.

you stop giving a fuck because life is too short, life would be better as a billionaire chad with a supermodel gf, but that's not going to happen, so you come to peace with it instead of dwelling on it 24/7

t. uggo

Reminder that targ fags are all feminist or beta cucks that want to drown the west in shitslime cum because slayy gurl.

ov vey we let our leader fuck us over then come cry bout in on the internet and not vote them away because my life is a living meme.

Why is it called Game of Thrones when there's only one throne?

There's no agenda being pushed, you're just cherry picking out bits and pieces and claiming they represent a political agenda. What's the agenda behind the brown continent being portrayed as slave-owning savages in the first place? Oh, no agenda there? What about the agenda when Euron wiped the floor with 3 women. No agenda? What was the agenda was Daenerys asked Jon Snow what she should do? No agenda there either huh? That's convenient. The thing about Sup Forums tards is you're all very unintelligent, so you don't recognize the absurd biases and fallacies in your simple thought processes. You don't apply your "logic" uniformly, which means you're wrong about literally everything.

All of that aside, a Dothraki invasion of Westeros was set up in books in the 90s, it has nothing to do with modern politics. D&D have shit on SJWs in interviews, citing their desire for honest storytelling regardless of who gets outraged over what. You literally have no evidence at all that there's any liberal agenda being pushed in this show. You're just overweight morons who don't understand confirmation bias.

accurate/autism

S-Stannis is still alive, r-right ?

>you stop giving a fuck because life is too short, life would be better as a billionaire chad with a supermodel gf, but that's not going to happen, so you come to peace with it instead of dwelling on it 24/7
but thats wrong faggot

what youre saying basically is "deceive yourself into thinking that bad things are actually good"

theres a reason why good things are good, they are better, and bad things are bad because they are worse

i prefer to be alone than to be with an ugly person
an ugly person is not enjoyable it really isnt

so if when 2 uglies join they enjoy life then good for them but if they keep feeling the same way about uglies that i do as a normal person then fuck shit that is the single most saddest most depresing shit ever

>Bobby B
>Bad

get this Targ loving whore out of here

to be fair id bang that fat chick, but i bet it would get old real fast

Why didn't Based Bobby B conquer the shit out of the Free Cities?

Imagine actually believing this.

saved

Who is the worst character and why?

It's not cherry picked. The only group left that is normal are the Brotherhood heading North.

if your life is shit is because you dont work hard enough, stop blaming succesful jews for it.

Dany. Mary Sue who can do no wrong.

He entertained the idea. Ultimately they probably would've gotten BTFO by a free city coalition.

It dragons to unite and rule Westeros or Essos. The Free cities all have different cultures and practice different religions.

>this party is so lame
>I bet these girls haven't even seen a giant
>these bitches wouldn't last 5 seconds in a swordfight
>I bet I could kill them both right now and nobody could even stop me
>enjoy your fire immunity, fat use that will be against ice zombies
>just give me your dragons already southern pleb
>I wish I was on the wall killing skeletons

>t.reddit
wake up user, just question the groupthink once in your life

>normal

what the fuck are you talking about sperg

And you honestly don`t see the irony in cherry-picking moments from the show to fit them into your narrative of a global conspiracy/systemic bias. Who does that remind you of? Hint: it`s the SJW`s you love to shit on for beeing sensitive snowflakes. Which you are apparently not, because you can clearly handle any entertainment or information that is in opposition to your worldview in a calm and rational manner instead of screaming about cultural marxism/ liberalists/jews/fucking whatever. You guys are just the fucking same, maybe that will activate your almonds

Is this for the show? Why is Cersei and Ellaria in Beautiful? They are uggo.

And the Night King isn't even ugly.
Who is that above Dany on Beautiful? Also, again if we are going show Dany shouldn't be on beautiful.
Why is Bronn under Good? Or Daario? Why is Robb, Stannis, or Bobby B under Evil? Why is Roose just kind of evil?
Why is Arya good?

Sandor is GOOD and BEATIFUL

It's not cherry picked, it's every narrative in the show except the Brotherhood.

The only narrative that isn't filled with out-of-place stronk womyn who don't listen to clever men, eunuchs, dwarves, and brown people.

Why does he look so sad all the time?

>you are just the same as sjws xddd t. skeptic intellectual
drink a beer and cheer for dany, m8. let your betters worry about these things

how did stan survive this?

wtf I love immigration now

>man furrows his brow at the gruesome deaths and continues to watch globalist propaganda and be a c.uck as his wife cheers on the flying merkel

DRACARYS

Someone post Fatnerys

I am rationally aware I am uggo and not a billionaire chad, I just said so. I'm saying you only have 1 life so getting emotional over every misfortune is pointless.

>keep feeling the same way about uglies that i do
Well, don't work yourself up over it. Also I'm pretty sure there might be other underlying issues that cause you to be so easily triggered.

to be fair are stannis is probably the best king that can fight

She is easily the hottest woman on the show

/ourguy/ the night king will bring him back

What's the narrative of all the brown people in GoT being slave-owners/slaves/savages? What's the narrative of only men being greenseers/gods? What's the narrative of Jon being the most selfless, good character in the show? What's the narrative of the most evil character in the show being a woman? What's the narrative of Cersei losing all of her female advisors instantly? What's the narrative of Dany asking Jon "what should I do?" What's the narrative of men losing body parts like cocks and hands and still being powerful enough to go on and make a difference? What's the narrative of most women being prostitutes or glorified secretaries? Should I keep going?

You see, you are cherrypicking. You're literally an SJW.

Like his brother and daughter.

Cuck

With courage

Oh I couldn't tell who it was with the hair cut out and the really light-skinned thumbnail.

She should be up there. Right under pic-related

Dany* losing all of her female advisors

But she does everything wrong.

go back

The majority of the female cast is taller than him

In the HBO featurette about the episode they confirmed that they wanted the audience to not know who to root for in that scene.

How he went from the front of an encircled army to the forest is anybody's guess. Killed a cavalryman and took his horse?

>dra*BURP*dra-dra*BUUURP*dracarys!

>But she does everything wrong.
I know. But they're making her look like the good guy.

>Jaimies new theme

youtube.com/watch?v=Wel7GKWbmIU

She was really hot. A really hot dirty whore.

Maybe he took the same teleporter that brought Brienne there so she can avoid the entire Bolton army that should be very close to Stannis

not only that but an empty forrest, meaning Stannis and his tiny army wrecked the boltons and ended up getting killed by oath autust Brienne