Alex Jones General

youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4

Can we please get an Alex Jones thread going? He seems to make sense when I watch his Trump videos, but then I see videos like this. So what's the deal, is he insane or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc
youtube.com/watch?v=wHXdz4ApxOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CEsesnzDBvA
youtube.com/watch?v=w-uTEIHqTuk
youtube.com/watch?v=a8Hk1-BpXO8
youtube.com/watch?v=vGk8k05rXAk
youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg
youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ
youtu.be/GInZ4oQhhzE
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/08/04/488387729/nih-plans-to-lift-ban-on-research-funds-for-part-human-part-animal-embryos
youtube.com/watch?v=v_Ay3-CjwX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Alex Jones is a fucking retard and I feel bad for you for watching his shitty videos.

Idiot go kill yourself with a harpoon.

Thank you for correcting my record, I won't watch anymore "bad" people, i promise :^)

He's right once again

Bill Cooper was the best there ever has been as put it as plain as can be said
youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc

More proof

Globalists pls go

even more proof that he is simply a bullshit artist, mixing fact and bullshit for money, confusing the masses and getting their eyes off the truth
youtube.com/watch?v=wHXdz4ApxOQ

this is a result of parents putting their young children in front of a television for multiple hours a day. No joke.

Amen.

is this guy the fucking demon aliums guy?

no he is the one that truly predicted 911. listen to this
youtube.com/watch?v=CEsesnzDBvA

as for aliens, this is his opinion before he died
youtube.com/watch?v=w-uTEIHqTuk

correct that, before he was murdered

>posting a 55min long videos by literally who as proof
kek nobodys gonna watch that shit

>literally who
k y s
y
s

okay buddy, dont get triggered so hard

also how do you unironically call someone a bullshit artist when you spew crap about ETs?

youtube.com/watch?v=a8Hk1-BpXO8

AJ did it first loser

also if you dont know who bill is then i guess someone has homework

no, look at the dates

you mean researching some nutjob who thinks the government made deals with aliens in the 50s? sorry, i dont listen to every crazy people who spews bullshit without any proof

aj was quite literally copying bc

It's satire f.a.m.

i forgot about backwards american dates, tired af sorry

again man, if you arent going to watch the above linked video and are just going to keep arguing a dead point, i cant help you

again, a video of some guy talking isnt proof of anything. if youre so far gone that you cant understand that, i guess nobody can help you

yeah backward dates, dont use a metric system, etc... same thing happens to me the other way round... like what is the 18th month?

you are claiming he maintained the assertion. my point is that he did not maintain it. the video of that interview was one of his last interviews with anyone and is what he thought of the topic before he was murdered.

I love how triggered Alex Jones got

Whats to talk about? Used to do half decent shit like 'Wake up, or Waco' Now it seems like its almost entirely an act.

It's always been an act. He's just gotten more crazy as he goes

that interview broke him. I've never seen him get so squeamish during a broadcast

I wonder what he'll do if trump loses. Infowars sure has put a lot of faith into him to win

He's controlled opposition, a CIA shill. Look in to his wife.

Something has changed with his rhetoric since the Trump campaign got a hold of his support, though. His agenda is a little more obscure to me now than it was two years ago. I think he has shifted from looking like a lunatic to make people whose views he shared look like lunatics by association to trying to shepherd the weak-minded and take advantage of the Trump "craze." In the end, I don't think he's genuinely redpilled.

nice trips. Infowars has made quite a shift from Libertarian conspiratard drivel to a proper right wing news service. The 9/11 truth shit fell out of style so they had to change gears to stay in business

it's because most of his funding comes from jews, so if some guy comes on and starts saying all jews are evil or whatever then of course he'd get nervous

its funny because Alex started it. He was trashing Duke, then invited on the show. Duke accepted, then tore him apart on his own show. Alex took down the video from his youtube page for some reason

This

How did he tear him apart? also do you have alink?

He's right. The British government tests illegal bioweapons at Porton Down and other such facilities even with it being widely leaked that they do such tests on human volunteers. The British government also strangles its press and must approve every article they publish (there is no actual free press in the UK by law, only the illusion of one; filled with ultimately aimless tabloid journalism to make it seem free) so it's not well known to UK citizens, but abroad, volunteer test subject survivors have been very vocal about it.

As far as chimeras are concerned, the US government just publicly gave permission to go ahead with such experiments. Secretly, they have been experimenting with this shit for a long time. It even happens by accident albeit rarely.

youtube.com/watch?v=vGk8k05rXAk

>most of his funding comes from jews
Prove it. Also, Duke is an attention whore retard at best, but a government agent most likely. If you call them the jews, you spend your life in obscurity being harassed by powerful forces and changing nothing (Duke). If you call them the globalist elite, you spend your life exposing their shenanigans to millions and build a huge independent media empire form scratch. Which is more effective? Nobody cares about David Who? but Jones has millions of fans and his research and exposes are constantly filtering into the mainstream these days.

DAT LAMB

SAUCE?

Mudslimes fucking goats 24/7

youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg

It's already a fact. I don't care what you think, you can do your own research on his sponsors. I'm a fan of alex jones, but you need to be aware of this. There are videos in which he calls out jews, but you can tell he gets nervous. Not all jews are evil zionist globalists, but I doubt most jews would want who they fund to be advertising that their kind are responsible for a lot of problems in the world

considering maybe its possible that a regular deformed goat could resemble a human for whatever reason im still fucking spooked

That's creepy as fuck. Not actually a human face though

youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ

what about this then?

forgot pic

>It's already a fact
So it should be easy to prove, right?
>i dont care what you think goy

or what about this humanoid lasagna

I can't prove what that guy claimed (most of his funding, etc), but his Jewish connection is not exactly a secret. Copypasta:

1.) Alex Jones has a Jewish wife named Kelly Rebecca Nichols, and he has three(3) children with her.

2.) Alex Jones and his Jewish wife and children all qualify for Israeli citizenship under Israel's "Law of Return".

3.) Alex Jones has at least twenty(20) Jewish sponsors and advertisers that financially support his radio show and websites.

4.) Alex Jones' flagship radio station, KLBJ AM, in Austin, Texas, is owned by Emmis Communications, a media conglomerate based in Indianapolis, Indiana. The founder, chairman, president, and CEO of Emmis Communications is the dual Israeli citizen Zionist Jew Jeffrey H. Smulyan.

5.) Alex Jones' radio show is broadcast on Sirius XM Radio. The chairman of Sirius XM Radio is the Jew Eddy W. Hartenstein. The CEO of Sirius XM Radio is the Jew Mel Karmazin. The President of Sirius XM Radio is the Jew Scott Greenstein. Of the six(6) senior executives of Sirius XM Radio, five(5) are Jews.

6.) Alex Jones has a Jewish lawyer named Elizabeth M. Schurig who is also the lawyer for Holly Lev Bronfman, the sister of Edgar Bronfman, Jr. Thus there are only two degrees of separation between Alex Jones and the Bronfman family, one of the wealthiest and most influential Jewish Zionist families in North America.

>average trump supporter

THATS IT
BTFO
HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS LITERALLY
IM A DILDO FOR HILDO NOW
ROFL DRUMPF BLOWN OUT!!!!
ahHAHHAAA
precious DRUMPF
HILLARY WILL WIN
NWO PLANT
AHAHHAA DRUMPF

Clearly just a deformity

Number 6 is really stretching. The rest are irrelevant. If you can show any connection between any zionist group and Jones it would be more compelling. Jones was born into a wealthy and influential family, of course there will be many jews around him.

youtu.be/GInZ4oQhhzE
>THEYRE TURNING THE FROGS GAY
GAS THEM ALL SAVE KEK

>Sirius Radio is run by jews (like almost all media outlets)
>His lawyer is a JEW (wow a jewish lawyer what a rare sight!)

Other bullet points are valid.

Ya, I just don't have a list of his sponsors saved and youre not worth me looking it up for you. sorry

That copypasta is, admittedly, not very good. But you can look in to his CIA and zionist connections yourself and see that the concern isn't exactly unfounded. Or, you know, don't. Doesn't matter to me.

post your face when the good doctor gave alex jones the redpill

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/08/04/488387729/nih-plans-to-lift-ban-on-research-funds-for-part-human-part-animal-embryos

How much evidence do you require before you consider it a possibility?

Prove Alex is Wrong.

PROTIP: you can't

youtube.com/watch?v=v_Ay3-CjwX8

holy shit, 5 hours!