Tfw no autistic foreign gf edition

Tfw no autistic foreign gf edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs from around the world! Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia(ew) , China(yawn) and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?
GIVE GIRLZ TO a português of autistic inclination

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7
javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension for the betas

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ID-jsd0HGZs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but you have no culture

>no title

just ctrl+f pals

also third for me

Usually crtl + f cp and I couldnt find it.

Guess I should switch to pals and avoid getting into watchlists.

Stupid cunt

ok, redpill me on this shit

can I get a bf on interpals ?

Sure, you can have me :3

Not sure how to feel about this

"Who the FUCK do you think you are?"
Works everytime

I kind of like it

I received a package full of ramen from a Korean girl today lads

Do you guys find better luck getting responses when you send decently long messages with multiple topics/questions, or do short one sentence messages work best?

I usually just give a short introduction and that usually works. They tend not to reply to one word messages or overly long paragraphs.

Op is my countryman, guys.

>Op is my countryman, guys.
He's Russian too?

Are you blind?

Just honest

>qt sends me a pic of her delicious, thicc ass
>goes offline
>it's been 45 minutes

>Just honest
and mad.

Sad news came to my house today.
My doctor told me that I have 3 months of life.
I can only recover with a big tiddy scandi by my side

It's a blood flow problem, isn't it?

Yes. Thought that no one would know this disease.

hi

hello my autistic friends, what are you doing right now?

Just looking at pics
Wbu?

H-H-HI

Appallingly made thread

Don't let it die

*blesses this thread*

Some very fit girls on this site desu, some of the Russian girls are unreal.

let it die

no

no

No

Lads, I'm now in a long distance relationship with a Korean girl. Holy fuck, thanks all you magnificent bastards.

Good luck lad ;)

Obrigado! :D

youtube.com/watch?v=ID-jsd0HGZs

Remember fellas, trust no thot

Have you met her though?

idiot

I want to eat out an eastern aryan woman's (preferably white ruthenian) asshole so badly lads

Love you

el abominidad...

Finn?

Tfw qt gets mad for no real reason

Ever since I joined this terrible website, I've lost the need for sleep. Initially, I knew this would be a terrible plan, but I thought I should give it a try since I had been isolating myself for months. And the "qts" I've talked to were all dumb thots and roasties; they drained me emotionally. I miss my pre-interpals self when I was at least stable and productive. Can anyone relate?

grandma go away

Will never understand what the point of this is.

lithuanian werr natzi colaboreters

Randy saves

After a year, she messages me out of nowhere, and now I feel pretty awful, lads. First, they shit on your soul, and then after some time, when they realised they fucked up, they come back to you and yearn for your attention. I feel humiliated again. Can't take her out of my mind...

Qt keeps sending me stupid online quizzes. I always do them because I’m bored but we always get the same results.

Are we meant to be?

No, the quizzes are shit and rigged to give people a happy result, just keep taking them if you want to keep her happy but be prepared for autistic shit like that for the entirety of your relationship.

It's been a year since I talked to my qt and literally nothing happened so far. If anything things got stale in our relationship. How do normies keep their relationships lively for so long?

>It's been a year since I talked to my qt and literally nothing happened so far.

Well if you havent talked to her in a year, nothing's bound to happen there innit?

i block numbers of people like this. People don't change, if they leave you once, they'll do it again, don't waste your time.

why can't we filter by "Flirting and Romance" anymore, it doesn't matter what box you check, all the grils show up in the search. reeee.

Women don't know what they want, they are interested in flirting and romance regardless of which options they tick.

>actually paying attention to the "Looking for" field

True autism.

just to set my qtfinder app settings

As a general rule, all of them are looking for it, only that the ones that mention it are either more desperate for it (if ugly) or complete sluts (if attractive).

The thing is, she sent me an email from a different account, and even though she is married now, she said she still thinks of me and blah blah blah. Still hurts desu.

Don't talk to her lmao she is using you, a good qt is with you in sad and happy moments.

>school hates me! because i'm a drink girl, drug girl, smoke girl, support LGBT girl

Well at least Russian schools are doing something right.

>leaving comments on photos and walls

I seriously hope you guys dont do this.

She knows they are bullshit. She only ever sends them ironically. Just thought it was weird how we always got the same

This desu. One qt was saying how she hates when people get so flirty so early. Start flirting with her straight after within 1 day she is sending me pictures of her sucking her dildo and then nudes of her using it the next day. Girls don’t know what they want or if they do they pretend not to know so they don’t seem like a slut

Kind of want to see those pics desu

Unfortunately she seems kind of cool and willing to try new things with me so I won’t show them

Don’t want to fuck it up and I feel bad for it considering she has done nothing wrong

Fair enough

How to find my norwegian kween?

Study the Quran.

Well, I stopped responding to her now.

anons with qts, i need advice.

i've used tinder with success but tinder game doesn't translate here...

how do i flirt with polish qts for example? just don't really know what to do

If a girl views your profile but doesn't message does that mean she's not interested or does she want you to message her?

Just be racist. I've founded that if I start spouting shit about the recent 'Polish death camp' thing, they'll start ranting with you.

Greetings from Ukraine

banter works best

be handsome

newfriend here (n-no bully)

Is this basically online dating: Sup Forums edition?

Yeah. It can br considered that

>bantering with women

Bantering with women is basically saying anything and following it with a winky face, easiest shit there is.

I can't physically bring myself to type out a winky face, ill have to try a different method

how autistic can you be

im a grown fucking man, I'm not typing out emoticons

this comes off really immature mate. maybe you shouldn't be on Sup Forums if you're too insecure to even post " ;) "

>insecure
Congrats on missing the point. You're props just upset because you type like a teen.

>date grill for 4 years from interpals
>she moves across the world to be with me
>she eventually develops a crippling disorder and has to move back home
>breaks up with me

Im lucky

i thought i had it bad but holy shit

We used to be a meme in these threads too lol

idk if i can do that again.

what's your username at least? i used to browse in '14/15

flood

yours?

was /chrisdecember back then