Nationalists BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=QsPDT5qHtZ4&ab_channel=rollnrocksteve

>Taking your political views from a comedian

Shiggy diggy

Ay LMAO

Double negative fail

You don't own nothing GOYIM

>cherry picking the one single viewpoint Stanhope shares with progressive liberals
>ignoring the overwhelming bulk of his material that rips censorship and other forms of authoritarianism a new asshole

wew

He's an open border lolbertarian

Fuck Jon Liebowitz.

He's a degenerate drunk that enables border crossers

Why is comedy now about pretending to laugh at political opinions you agree with instead of saying things that are funny?

Because it's a position where they can preach at you from a position of safety. It's implied that you can't say anything back because "It's comedy man, chill out you fucking autist". Agree or at least don't say anything or risk public ridicule.

Also they're not pretending to laugh, it's more like "hahaha, so true. Those [people I disagree with] are so fucking dumb... You and me though, we're smart - not like those [people I disagree with]"

There is no more effective political tool than using a rich Jew to threaten people.

That'll surely bring people around

>some drunk comedian says "haha nationalism is evil because i said so weeew look how funny i am!! haha yeah you can't take pride in anything your ancestors did hahaha"

what a punchline. Holy fucking christ you people are seriously fucking retarded.

If you truly believe you can't be proud of the achievements of your ancestors you're a nihilist fucking loser with no prospects except some empty and deprived form of existence.

I'm absolutely proud of my ancestors we have a very impressive history all things considered! It's my duty therefore to march onwards. Everyday I think I have it hard I think back to my great-grandfather and it fills me with all the courage I need. Go to hell you fucking globalist fag cuck.

>meanwhile blacks still complain about slavery

But
>muh we

The upswing of his position, assuming he's consistent with it, is that the idea of reparations etc for shit that your great grandfather may or may not have done to their great grandfather is equally ridiculous.

Though I suspect that saying it on stage wouldn't get as many laughs.

Too hopeful. these people are all mouthpieces and absolute fags.

HAHA ANTIFA

>assuming he's consistent with it

Are you from outer space?

well said

ehhh i like stanhope buts hes totally off base and as anons above me pointed out a drunk retard

It's possible. Doug may be a degenerate alcoholic nihilist, but he's pretty consistent as far as taking the piss out of everyone equally goes.

He's one of the better comedians around today, even if he is occasionally a total faggot.

The problem with this narrative is that these people would never even dream of saying this to a proud native american (for example). In fact, they would encourage them if they had something really relevant in their past to be proud of.

Anti-nationalist is usually a code word for anti-west