So are all Southeast Asians irredeemable human garbage, or is it just Indonesia?

So are all Southeast Asians irredeemable human garbage, or is it just Indonesia?

Also fucked up documentary thread I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CcOY_HV1fnY
youtu.be/AoeeLJlBJ3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No it's only muslim ones.

>that ending on the rooftop

Wasn't ready for it. Damn good movie

>(((Joshua Oppenheimer)))

Indonesia is pretty nice as far as Southeast Asia and Muslim countries go. Not as good as Singapore or Malaysia, but still, not bad.

Nah it's all of them

Check out the sequel. It's a lot better.

This wasn't believable to me. It felt forced, like someone finally told the idiot he should feel remorse or look like a monster

>Fucked up documentary
>This documentary
Communists got everything they deserved. An old man regretting the act of killing in itself does not lessen the pride he ought to have in offing sub human communist scum.

I mean enjoying it is a bit harsh, but still.
>Maoists
>Human

From what I gather Chinks are like the Jews of Asia.

Africa Addio is the best goddamn documentary about modern Africa out there. Even if it is a tad romanticized it captures the tension of barely post colonial Africa perfectly, even if the liberals see it as racist for not blaming white people for literally everything

>when you realize traditional indonesian "jaipong" music is actually next level and way ahead of any other country's traditional music

youtu.be/CcOY_HV1fnY

youtu.be/AoeeLJlBJ3I

Were you watching at all? By their own admission, the retards just killed whoever they felt like and then called them communists.

I was not ready for that wild ride

Cartel land
it shows how trash is th mexican government at dealing with cartels
Im mexican and didn't even know this guess i need to look at internet news more and less anime

I am always feel I am in a dilemma or catch 22 here.
I hope more people talk about this history and this kino
But the crude and lump sum way people talk about the region...

>somebody should tell him
>not me, this is your film joshua
>shit mayne, I don't wanna. that fucker's crazy
>don't look at me I'm just the sound guy
>[gestures and random unintelligible indonesian]
>cameraman says you're both retarded and we're all gonna get murdered
>tell him we'll pay him

I wonder how that conversation went.

Indonesians haven't done themselves any favors doe.

I feel they kinda knew what the documentary makers want and gave them that

I'm indonesian muslim ama.

How's your day?

How do you think about the movie

Fine, just tending my sweatshop as usual

It's really great, its explain one of indonesian darkest secret, but oh boy... there is a lot more than that.

And that documentary is banned here too.

Imaginable. Things will change soon I guess. It's not effective to ban movies now

I suppose the real issue is there are so much stories to be reported. It's bigger than one movie.