>Barely a presence in Cap comics

>>Barely a presence in Cap comics.
>>Movie hits
>>Now is the patron saint of all female characters
>>Will probably be the character that inspires Carol Danvers to join the airforce
>>Everyone hates Sharon cause she isn't her.

So how about that MCU bump?

I'd give her the bump, if you get my meaning.

>>>Everyone hates Sharon cause she isn't her.
No, it's cause she's not hot or balls to the wall.
Oho, I do indeed!

No everybody hates Sharon because Sharon isn't Bucky or Tony.

But she's got big tits.

She has a bigger presence in the movies, but I don't think that changed her presence in the comics at all

>Now is the patron saint of all female characters

That's not even remotely true. It should be because she's great, but it's not.

Everybody meaning Sup Forums and tumblr. A vocal minority.

They sure did a good job making the most attractive woman on the planet unattractive. I mommyfu Hayley hard in literally anything but the MCU

First loves always trumps future loves in TV shows.

>mommyfu
Christ alive, you're a massive fucking faggot.

Look at the size of that presence

Huge ...Tracts of land

>most attractive woman on the planet
Hayley Atwell is an odd spelling of Eva Green.

There's a reason you like big tits and wide hips user, good breeding and comforting motherly feelings. Deal with.

Sharon is such a non presence in the MCU that I fail to understand how anyone could either love her or hate her. She's just there, you could probably replace her with a plant and nothing would change.

She feels really thrown in and inconsequential, yeah. She's pretty much unneeded except I guess they wanted to give Steve a female love interest. That was really half-assed, though.

>iunderstoodthatreference.gif

She's actually very kind in person. No taller than 5'8"/5'9" in heels.

>No taller than 5'8"/5'9" in heels.

My kind of woman.

Romance is really not MCU's strong suit. Almost all of the romances are garbage.

I feel like they wasted an opportunity with Cap and Widow though, it's one of the only dynamics that I feel could turn naturally into a romance. Evans and Scarjo have great chemistry, probably the only time I like Widow is when she's interacting with Cap. At the same time, you would also lose a great brother-sister dynamic and a male-female friendship you rarely see in movies, so it's tricky. I have mixed feelings about it.

>entire first season dedicated to a hypnotist villain
>she never once gets hypnotized, nor do any of her attractive female friends

post more pics of Hayley Atwell's big ol' Fatwells

THICCCCC

They should've done it. Black Widow already has an entertaining brother-sister dyamic/platonic male-female friendship with Hawkeye.

Howard Stark being the god and inventor of everything is way more of a problem than Carter.

But if they hadn't had used Howard then the movie audience would not be able to understand that Captain America takes place in the same universe as the Iron Man movie, and they would become so confused that the Captain America movie would have bombed at the box office

Poor dress never stood a chance

holy shit

Outside of Cap 1. Howard is the creator of pretty much everything in the MCU.

I wasn't even aware people hate Sharon.

I mean most of the time she's just meh background/dating cap girl. A less interesting Lois Lane, which is kind of odd for a SHIELD agent. But hey not every spy can be James Bond or Black WIdow. Someones got to do the accounting, right? And now She looks like she's in position to replace Maria. And considering the stupid shit she's been doing Sharon seems pretty competent by comparison. When did Sharon get so old by the way, she's like the only character that has aged appropriately over the years in ALL OF COMICS. Jan Van Dyne still looks in her early thirties but Sharon is pushing sixty for some reason.

The second season of Peggy Carter was really disappointing. And soured her for me at least a little. Everything they tried to do could have been better accomplished with a story about the SSR secretly backing a Project Rebirth revival with Isaiah Bradley. It could have ended with the dismantling of SSR and birth of SHIELD with Stark and Peggy in charge.

Atwell is a 10 and is incredibly likable on top of that and I wish it was a surprise that Marvel has no idea what do with her or character. The show sucked and she was the only spark of life in it.

Shes pretty average looking. The only notable thing about her is her chest. Sorry you live in a flyover state.

She has large breasts.

They should have made the show 1940's/50's Nick Fury Agent of SHIELD except with Carter. The first season was on the right track.

>Everyone hates Sharon cause she isn't her.
Nah, I hate Sharon because she keeps trying to murder all Cap's friends (I mean for fuck's sake even if he was brainwashed D-Man is not a damn threat and you don't have to shoot him) and feel kind of bad that her role in the Cap movies keeps being given to Black Widow.
Hayley and the Atwells are purely incidental to this.

Also people treat her like she's the perfect person.

I mean if you think about it her incompetency and possobly Howard's is what let to Hydra taking over, not to mention Zola saying that SHIELD hired him to work for them and I doubt Peggy was unaware of that since she made SHIELD.

I know it is supppse to mirror how Nazi scientists ended up being pardoned and working for the US Government IRL, but after all that happened in TFA having Zola work for SHIELD is a big slap to Cap and Bucky.

She kissed Cap, is related to Peggy and she's a recurring character.

That's it, that's what she did wrong, all the other bitches who kissed Cap or flirted with him are excused because they aren't coming back. Even the Fujoshis don't hate Peggy because she's a non threat.

Eh she did more than just be Steve's romance interest tho, she have them there weapons back and tipped Steve about Bucky's whereabouts.

Also the cut off scenes with her in the movie in favor of Spider-Man, even one as if yet unseen fight between her and Widow.

Also I hate that the following dialogue didn’t make it outside the draft.

>Chapman: You two serious, or are you risking your entire career for a bit of fun in the sack?

>Sharon: Excuse me?

>Chapman: I may look stupid, but that’s just a product of getting punched in the head so many times. I know you tipped Rogers to Romania. You leaked classified information to an unauthorized civilian. I could bounce you back to Langley tonight.

>Sharon: Then do it. But don’t you dare question my professionalism. Barnes would have torn your team to shreds. The only reason he’s in custody is because I called the right man to do the job.

Because it's fricking true things would have gone worst of she hadn't tipped Cap about Bucky and without her Cap wouldn't have had his equipment back eitheir.

Zola in TFA seemed like the least committed Hydra agent since Bob. I mean ethically yea he's something of a scumbag, but hiring him with some oversight seems reasonable. Especially if he convinced a court that he was forced or coerced by the Red Skull. I mean better having him work somewhere you can watch him as opposed to being free in the world to do as he pleases. And then even before Zola You still have Erskine who was every bit as much a German scientist hired by America after he basically created a super soldier.

Who? Tumblr? Fuck them

>Will probably be the character that inspires Carol Danvers to join the airforce
That will probably be true.

Yeah but it bit them in the ass really hard, also Zola was never shy about his Hydra ideology while Erskine defected, I mean he gloated about torturing Bucky.

D-Man was going to kill Cap that was pretty obvious in the comic even Bru echoed it.

Ian was the only one that was very WTF and the one I agree with even if her actions ended up saving him in the end because the vat healed him and freed him of the Zola brainwashing. He also didn't seem to care since he viewed her as his mother.

>Also the cut off scenes with her in the movie in favor of Spider-Man

They literally didn't.

>even one as if yet unseen fight between her and Widow.

VanCamp was talking about her and Black Widow fighting against Bucky together. Which was in the movie.

She's in Avengers Academy, and you can get her for free, if you log in 7 days.

And it's not like they want Sharon to get character development or anything or more screen time, they just don't want her because it ruins their ships with Cap and MUH PEGGY.

Except there is a bigger cut with Sharon and Peggy's funeral that I would have rather have seen along woth Nat and T'challa scenes than Peter skateboarding or RDJ putting the moves on Aunt May

Like if anything Peter felt so forced in that movie, even if I liked him.

She's OK I guess bit she's more of an amalgam of Cynthia Glass (minus the Nazi) and comic Sharon Carter than the actual comic Peggy Carter.

I never cared for Sharon until I read Waid's run, I felt he made that character for me. I would have loved if he had taken her from Spencer and had her in his Black Widow run although I have to admit I like what Spencer is also doing with her (and her older woman younger man relationship with Steve is a little hot).

She needs more character development and she's a non presence in the MCU although she is important to the plot in Civil War but that's all she is a plot device, they need to have more with her.

I think her haters are hilarious though, like really, get over Peggy Carter she married another dude, made her family, and told Steve to move on which is what he's been trying to do for a long time now and finally got the guts to do it with Sharon. Bucky and Tony are never going to end up with him so they should get over that. If anything A complete total slut will end up with Bucky because the Russos and Sebastian Stan like that pairing and ScarJo DGAF who she smacks lips with.

It didn't add to the movie, senpai.

Yeah the Spider-Man stuff didn’t, the stuff with Cap added to Cap who the movie is named after.

They wanted Spidey senpai so they crammed him in there and sacrificed other relevant stuff to the movie.

Russos said they had another script in case they couldn't use Peter so he was never important to the plot other than "lol here's Spider-Man" it was all hype and to promote the Spider-Man movie, that's all it was.

The scenes in Queens are so out of place with the whole movie and Spidey himself wasn't a necessary character.

>Suddenly imagining Cap making love to a plant during that Civil War scene

That woman really is perfect. Like a next generation Monica Bellucci.

I think they aren't allowed to use Bradley due to rights issues with his creator or something.

They literally said they didn't have a backup, even though they were told to.

It's like her tits are trying to break out of that dress.

Just begging to be BLACKED

>No muffin webum

>You will never nestle your dick in between Hayley Atwell's giant tits

What's even the point of living?

:O

DAE think that Sharon Carter kind of looks like a cat?

>DAE

>>Sharon: Then do it. But don’t you dare question my professionalism. Barnes would have torn your team to shreds. The only reason he’s in custody is because I called the right man to do the job.
that was in the movie though

Sharon is attractive but she's not strikingly attractive like Scarlett Widow or Scarlet Witch.

I think her blonde hair combined with her black almond-shaped eyes is a pretty unique combo.

Yeah IIRC they said that if Spider-Man couldn’t be there that they would just get another character to do what he did which I guess does mean he wasn't all that important.

Elizabeth Olsen looks creepy to me, I dunno what it is but she creeps me out.

Still not as bad as her sisters, she's way better looking than them and I hope she doesn't end up like them.

i like peggy carter
so more peggy carter is a good thing

But she doesn't have her auntie's headlights.

Sharon was trapped in Dimension X with Ian Zola where time was going much faster, that's why she's so much older now.

I like her in the comics, but she's boring as shit in the movies.

Agreed about S2 of Carter. It was such a let down, they stretched it out way too long and never got close to starting SHIELD which was the entire point of the show in the first place.

>Most attractive woman on the planet
You must have gotten mixed up and posted the wrong picture, that sure doesn't look like Christina Hendricks.

I know I'm wasting my breath but everyday I hold out hope for Medusa.

she's actually the right age and could totally do it is the funny thing

I've liked Emily VanCamp way back since her Everwood days, and sort of followed her career in fits and starts since then. She's a pretty damn good actress, Revenge was dumb as a bag of hammers but her commitment to the role managed to make the first season of that show work, and her indie stuff is almost always good.

I have no idea what the fuck they originally planned for Sharon in Winter Soldier, but whatever it was clearly cut cut out during production. That character makes no sense in context unless she had a way bigger role in the story. And of course her role was clearly sliced down in Civil War.

She's gotten screwed over two times now, it's a shame.

>tfw Steve never got to thrust his flagpole between her monsterous mammaries

Being steve is suffering

Her role was supposed to be what Black Widow's was, I believe.

>Everwood
Wow i forgot about that show. The main character was cute. The love interest was kind of a bitch though.

Explain

who you call'n a bitch?

MCU Howard Stark:
>First Arc Reactor
>Discovered new element that Tony creates in IM2
>Cap's shield???
>Cars that levitate for several seconds
>Fondue n Chill

what am I missing?

That iron maiden looking machine that made Cap.