Diversity and unfairness YASSSSSSSSSS

This "woman" won Gold for the 800m women's race. Just let that sink in for a second.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/21/caster-semenya-wins-gold-but-faces-scrutiny
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

don't assume its gender you CIS white male scum

theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/21/caster-semenya-wins-gold-but-faces-scrutiny

>Just let that sink in for a second.
Now what?

check your privilege and accept that you're a sexist racist for not finding her an attractive and beautiful woman

also that men can now compete in women's sports :^)

man, imagine how much cotton that coon could pick.

Apparently she is a women just has a condition where she was born with too much hormones, not a tranny or anything.

"It" has legitimate testicles.

wait wut

Man it's gotta suck being a south african.

The whole world knows your athletes either as cyborg's who kill their girlfriends, or as men pretending to be women.

>a "woman" loaded with testosterone and without a uterus is a woman

Even besides that, it's still an unfair advantage considering she has fucking abnormal testosterone levels and can outcompete any other woman.

lol fucking egypt

and a vagina

Where did you get this picture of her? She looks different.

Shouldn't she be in the Special Olympics?

That's true, but body type pretty much determines all the winners in sports. This isn't really that different.

>Shouldn't she be in the Special Olympics?

stop putting hermaphrodites on a pedestal.

Did this really happen? I thought it was a joke. What did the liberals say about it?

Xir is a LEGIT hermaphrodite.

Not a tranny.

Hah.
Men are better at stuff.

Wrong. She is XY. Has testicles (internal) instead of ovaries. And no womb.

The proper PC term is "intersex."

What did all the athletes from "intolerant" countries have to say about it?

How the fuck isn't this different?

She has a genetic abnormality. Why would you say this is okay but performance enhancing drugs wouldn't be? Even if the other women had every drug coursing through their systems they still wouldn't come anywhere near this gorilla.

>he puts literal mental deficients on a pedestal

that's a pretty EGY post man

Does it have a 8 inch clit which is basically a dick?

Would go good with those TESTICLES

That's why I was so fucking confused.

We can't say hermaphrodite anymore? Hurry Trump. Save us.

It has balls, dude. No female sex organs.

Canadian athlete Melissa Bishop trained for a DECADE for this one race only to have to stolen from her.

I didn't hear any interviews but apparently she's heartbroken while a British competitor had some things to say.

why are the other runners OK with this injustice?? Or are they?

Not gonna disagree, but it will be a much bigger deal when a tranny wins. At the very least she was born with some female parts.

Not to mention what's going to happen with genetically engineered humans at some point.

Oh shit Canada! You just said men and women! Those are gender restrictive nouns!

>Semenya

I mean I can probably just imagine for you:

>she is SO brave!
>my hero
>such an inspiration
>OMG I LOVE HER!

Either way, where would you put a hermie?

They aren't going to be as good as men, but they're going to be superior to females.

So wat do?

Do they want to get shipped off to the Gulags?

Remember user, what year is it?

>at the very least she was born with some female parts

And fucking balls.

BALLS DUDE. Kill yourself.

Hermaphrodite isn't a technically accurate term.

Elsewhere in science it is used to describe species without separate sexes that have male and female genitalia. For example, snails.

As applied to people, it really meant ambiguous genitalia.

So I think it's okay to use a different word. Intersex is okay, it means "between sexes" which is pretty accurate.

that poor girl. She's so cute. We should all pitch in and send her some cut off Jew noses to make her feel better

>"women"

If it can't get pregnant, then it isn't a woman.

HIGH TEST HNNNNGGGggggg.

what? i knew he had balls but he has a vag too?

well this will give some people some serious cognitive dissonance

Sorry, you don't get to be in the Olympics, just enjoy being a literal man-woman and all the advantages that would bring anywhere else.

user that's a very sweet thing to do.

Imagine being a girl who has given up her entire youth to pour blood, sweat, and tears into training for the dream of winning an Olympic medal.
... Then when you finally make it into the Olympics you get beaten by a man in a wig pretending to be a woman because "mah tolerance"

technically correct

Yes, balls and vag, no uterus, no cock.

All the fucking baggage, none of the fun.

Morris syndrome. Google it.

Women are the primary cause of this plague, so fuck them. I feel the same way when they get rapefugeed, this is the consequence of their action

These athletes didn't even want to compete with "her" you fuck off LEAF.

see,i don't really see this as a "progressive retardness" type thing

where the fuck do you put this thing?

it's to much of a guy to be fair to women and it's much of girl to be fair to it self

i mean,i guess it is a "progressive" type thing,because all it would take would be for them to say "sorry,not qualified" and it would be settled

That's fine, she's an abomination, I can agree. However, we need to quit running to the aid of women when they do retarded shit and let them figure it out. If the women can get this fixed then I support them.

nope, HE has no womb

totally should not be able to compete with women

She shouldn't be able to compete, it's really that simple.

thought it had not been proven

who gives a fuck where you put it, put it in its own gender category

totally unacceptable it is allowed to compete with women

is this person one of those XXY chromosome people? if that's the case, NO women ever would be able to compete against her. testosterone means you're decades ahead of a woman in terms of training. definitely not fair for women.

Biological abnormality. She's probably a normal male genetically, she just didn't develop normally for whatever reason.

>She's probably a normal male

Fuckin' Canadians, I swear.

No. XXY are male with some abnormalities.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome

I have been talking with normal people about this all night

Even standard, middle of the road & non-political, people basically just say
>omgosh well if it wants to be a girl let her race lol xd!!!

What about the other, actual girls, who trained their entire lives only to be cheated by this monster?
>oh...well, ya... its so rare that it really wont effect anything or anyone in any negative way whatsoever. like ever. hurr durrr my feelings mean alot!

We are so fucked. I unironically believe this is the beggining of the downfall of the west

Make a list in your head of who will betray you when the time comes.

>leftist agenda leads to women being driven out of sports by trannies
I love it.

She's manlier than the average 21st century white man

he's manlier than the average black fat fuck you see in Chicago

Its been happening insidiously for decades. The momentum is just picking up. We are far beyond the point of no return.

He has un-descended testes, no ovaries, no womb.

does it have xy or xx?

Pretty sure XY.

a taste of their own medicine, equality at work

these GENDERED competitions are a thing of the past, let there be one 800m race for all, let's see how many chicks make the final (hell, let's say there's 4/8 because of a quota, let's see how many make it into the top 4!)

That's fucked up. Those women worked their whole lives to get there and get screwed over because the globalists are trying to push mentally ill people onto us like it's normal.

If he can't win in the mens race then he doesn't deserve gold

It's women's sports. Who honestly gives a fuck about any woman's sport?

I want this to become common. I want feminists to feel destroyed by their own ideology. I'm willing to watch the world burn.

>the IOC used to conduct gender verification tests at the Olympics, but those chromosome-based screenings were dropped before the 2000 Sydney Games because they were deemed unscientific and unethical.

The Olympics are a joke, I'm still amazed how a third world country was chosen to ((($host$))) such a prestigious event.

he also married a woman.

I am pushing for an end to gender discrimination in all sports. Because of ===>

>chromosomes
>unscientific
I love progress.

Who cares. Olympic games should be renamed officially to Nigger games. It's the only thing that matters in this tardshow.

Is that ben carson?

It makes it even worse to know that for a man - or i guess for someone with XY chromosomes, testosterone, wide shoulders with slimmer hips etc - the time in utterly unexceptional.

Its not like its some superwoman who can compete with any man anyways. As I understand it, there are millions of 15 year old boys out there that can blow her doors off.

So it basically amounts to some mediocre dude out there scamming a bunch of qts out of their dreams & life's work while the whole world applauds it

I think it's fucking hilarious. In a few olympics, there won't be any women athletes. Hopefully then women will learn that their place is in the kitchen and not lifting weights or being a corporate whore.

Oh, who am I kidding? Society is going to crumble regardless because of the anti-nuclear family jew nigger shit being pushed on the masses.

This is just the tip. The thick, black, vascular tip. Women brought this upon themselves by demonizing men, while worshiping anything that identifies as a woman.