YOU ARE ALL BLUE PILL FAGS

Hello /nu-pol/. I heard you thought you were red-pilled.

Let's play a game. I'm going to dispense some very powerful red pills which may induce neurotoxicity in a normie. Your reaction will determine whether or not you are a normie faggot or a l33t initiated Aryan edgelord. Let's begin:

>9/11 was perpetrated by Saudi Arabia and Israel. The American government was not involved, but they did cover it up.
>Freemasonry after the 17th century was the flag ship of counter-initiation in the Western world. It became a luciferian order, straying from its older, properly initiatic ways.
>Freemasonry, though less powerful today than in the previous two centuries, played an essential role in the French and American revolutions, as well as the European revolutions and nationalistic movements of 1848.

Pretty entry level. Now we'll move on to the juicy stuff.

>The concept of "progress" as we know it is an inversion of the truth of the involutive process the world has undergone since the commencement of the Age of Kali, which began circa 3,000 BC. Interestingly, this date is *relatively* close to both the first Sumerian tablets and the biblical story of the Tower of Babel.
>this involutive process is a necessary pathway to the next age, which according to the doctrine of the four ages (near ubiquitous in Traditional civilizations) will be a new golden age.
>Christ, or the Kalki Avatar of Vishnu, will soon return to fight and destroy Kali/the Antichrist. Kalki currently resides in Shamballah, deep inside the Earth. Kalki may be interpreted as a type of Christ or a symbol to whom the living God, Jesus Christ corresponds.
>the Earth is not hollow all the way through, but enormous caverns do exist deep underground.

We're just getting warmed up, pussies. Can you handle more?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zU_5WFb2oUk
youtube.com/watch?v=GtiSCBXbHAg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cymatics
belhistory.weebly.com/ronald-stark.html
global-vision.org/papers/changing-images-of-man.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=N9ju1RljBjY
nekhbet.leary.csoft.net/biocomputer.pdf
selfdefinition.org/shaman/Carlos-Castaneda-Teachings-of-Don-Juan.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Vallée
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programming_paradigm
youtube.com/watch?v=H3er7IZLRek
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok

Go to bed Lambright

Bring it.

I am interested in hearing more.

OP, do you have ANY evidence for any of this?

Pfft.....learned all this in church at age 7.

Got anything that will make me really stay up at night?

Is OP kill?

He's got my vote

You lost me at the end. Now you just sound like a superstitious moron.

You haven't shocked me yet king tinfoil.

Keep trying.

A little related.

youtube.com/watch?v=zU_5WFb2oUk

Go on.

hinduism is just as nonsensical as abrahamics. your just a fucking nu ager

This is all pretty basic bitch knowledge. Except for the Kalki stuff, good material to explore there.

>repeating what you heard on Ancient Aliens and Brad Meltzer's Decoded
>redpilled

wew lad

Religion is the ultimate bluepill

Not the morality it preaches, no. That's what it's good for. I'm talking about the whole afterlife stuff.

This.

Nah I'm still here. Let's continue:

>The UFO phenomenon is not new. Ancient Romans saw flying shields, the Indo-Aryans saw great structures in the sky, and the Hebrews saw chariots.
>Interest in the UFO phenomenon has greatly increased in recent years. This is a form of mass conditioning. We are being brainwashed to accept not only the existence of aliens and UFOs but also the inevitability of their (public) return to the Earth, perhaps at the end of a great crisis.
>Long before Hollywood popularized the image of the classic grey alien, Aleister Crowley sketched this drawing (pic related). He called it "the little grey man." He stated that this being had revealed to him the esoteric truths of Thelema, a more sinister form of the counter-initiation described in the OP.
>similar beings revealed hidden knowledge to John Dee centuries earlier, a type of real-life Faust.
>The alien abduction phenomen, as stated by Jaques Vallee (whom Spielberg consulted for his famous movie, Close Encounters), shows remarkable similarities to accounts of possession and interaction with demons. See, for example, the Loudun affair.
>UFO abduction accounts almost always have a spiritual dimension. The "aliens" can levitate humans, speak telepathically, move through walls, and whisk the abductee through a window.
>this is the meaning of the Great
Deception mentioned in the bible. These aliens are demons. Their masters are fallen angels. They will return near the end of the coming cataclysm. You must not be deceived by them.

You are not saying anything i didn't know already

I think i might even have bigger red-pills than you

>faggot shitting on people
>uses the term redpill
Go to bed, kiddo.

This post reeks of someone who just recently read into Hinduism.

What you're reporting, right down to drawing parallels between Kalki and Christ, comes from modern Vaishnavism - not some primal, undiluted, all-encompassing divine truth.
This Hare Krishna nonsense is an attempt to synthesize elements of Christianity with more traditional Hindusim (mostly to appeal to White people) and then claiming that the subsequent parallels qualify as proof in this belief's validity.

Vishnu =/= Abrahamic God
Krishna =/= Jesus
Kalki =/= the Second Coming
Kali =/= Devil

Seems to me like you're colorblind m8 because you're either still bluepilled or very gullible/superstitious. But do go on... I want to see how many idiots think any of this is true simply because you labeled it "redpilled".

why even respond to red-pillers, you just sound ignorant, stupid, or paid by the government.

Hi, cripplechan.

Pretty standard stuff m80.
How bout
>The mark of the beast refers to technology for making humans immortal. We will soon be given this tech by the great deceivers, it will be a so called miracle of the anti-christ. The mark is meant to tag you as a new human, and will serve as your identity. The idea is to keep track of immortals and ensure only they receive the miracle. The reason you are damned by taking this is that only Christ can offer you true immortaity. To take the mark is to reject Christ and cease to be human.

youtube.com/watch?v=GtiSCBXbHAg

You have nearly reached many points, but convolute them with christfaggotry.

Thanks for that awesome commentary your provided with the movie you posted.

Tf is this? Looks neat tho, also fuuuuuucccckkkkkk ears right?

>enormous caverns do exist deep underground.

yea,we know

they're called "caves"

can't tell if snarky or appreciative

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cymatics

>According to Jenny, these structures, reminiscent of the mandala and other forms recurring in nature, would be a manifestation of an invisible force field of the vibrational energy that generated it. He was particularly impressed by an observation that imposing a vocalization in ancient Sanskrit of Om (regarded by Hindus and Buddhists as the sound of creation) the lycopodium powder formed a circle with a centre point, one of the ways in which Om had been represented. In fact, for a plate of circular shape, resting in the centre (or the border, or at least in a set of points with central symmetry), the nodal vibration modes all have central symmetry, so the observation of Jenny is entirely consistent with well-known mathematical properties

You can see the christian cross there, as well as mandalas. This does not mean "omg magic", but rather gives an insight in what kind of crazy experiments religious people were always involved in

Now for the second redpill, the guy in my pic is called Ronald Stark

belhistory.weebly.com/ronald-stark.html

>redpill
>lord and savior Jesus Christ

This series is terrible.

I was right there with you until you got to the hollow earth part. I was even open to the Christ/Kalki/Vishnu stuff, but I can't dance to a hollow earth song. Its a nice fiction that lacks a single shred of evidence, and in fact flies in the face of every geological observation ever made.

May very well be, was just a quick reference to the ages OP spoke of.

>kilogram of LIQUID LSD
>measuring a liquid by weight

What a meaningless fucking way to measure LSD. LSD is a crystal and the only way to make it liquid is to create a suspension in a liquid. Measuring it's weight is completely meaningless. What if it only contained 10ug per litre? You'd have to drink 10 litres to get off.

>triggered

I like you almost satanic user.

I do believe that the red pill doesnt stops at geopolitics. You must push further to the exopolitics and the 5 and + dimentional beings.

Im gonna enjoy and cap this thread.

Google "Brotherhood of Eternal Love" and "The Family LSD cult", those guys dealt on crystal acid, not in liquid

Look for "Thumbprint LSD", thats the way the guys made sure you weren't going to be a traitor

>Originaly thumprints were given by taking the glass vile and puting your thumb over the top of the vile and turning it and fliping it upside down real quick. This put a coating of crystal on your thumb which was pessed into the palm of the person ,leaving your crystal imbedded thumbrint in there palm(hence the term thumprint) where it would absorb(or they might lick it off.). This was your certification

Also, do u know who is the son of a member of the Australian branch of The Family?

>because you labeled it 'redpilled'
id say 20%

Now for a strong redpill, i leave you this book. Though i don't recommed you read it. Its contents will make you short-circuit out of society for ever.

You will not even find solace on Sup Forums, this book is the XXth centhury equivallent of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, its a blueprint for the social engineering of psychosocial societal changes.

The implications of who wrote it, by whoms order, when, where, and what it has inside, are too big to handle for a person who wishes to live a normal life.

Your whole perception of the current world will be changed after it, and in a manner that will seclude you from literally almost everyone else.

It will give you Neo-like awareness but without the powers or the cool gang of friends.

It reveals the symbolic association matrix in all its monstruosity, its not for weak-hearted people, and can lead to suicide.

I do recommend Appendix C though, i find it gives a logical sound basis for a metaphysical hope to hold on to, which you will need to digest what is discussed in the rest of the book.

In a way, Appendix C is a sort of metaphoric Trinity. (Or maybe thats why she was named like that in the movie?)

global-vision.org/papers/changing-images-of-man.pdf

If i still haven't disuade you, then i have the responsiblity to try to save you.

So i leave another book to follow up the mess Changing Images of Man brought to your mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=N9ju1RljBjY

Keep in mind this guy, although a neuroscientist, fried his brain by taking LSD and Ketamine while trying to talk with dolphins. Most of his writing is convulted as fuck, but if you look between the lines and make an effort to separate the madman ramblings from the illuminated insights, you will gather a lot of information to help you navigate the psychosocial matrix.

Most important of all, is his concept of ECCO (Earth Coincidence Control Office)

>You must know/assume/simulate our existence in E.C.C.O.
>You must be willing to accept our responsibility for control of your coincidences.
>You must exert your best capabilities for your survival programs and your own development as an advancing/advanced member of E.C.C.O.'s earthside corps of controlled coincidence workers. You are expected to use your best intelligence in this service.
>You are expected to expect the unexpected every minute, every hour of every day and of every night.
>You must be able to maintain conscious/thinking/reasoning no matter what events we arrange to happen to you. Some of these events will seem cataclysmic/catastrophic/overwhelming: remember stay aware, no matter what happens/apparently happens to you.
>You are in our training program for life: there is no escape from it. We control the long-term coincidences; you control the shorter-term coincidences by your own efforts.
>Your major mission on earth is to discover/create that which we do to control the long-term coincidence patterns: you are being trained on Earth to do this job.
>Remember the motto passed to us (from G.C.C. via S.S.C.U.): "Cosmic Love is absolutely Ruthless and Highly Indifferent: it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

nekhbet.leary.csoft.net/biocomputer.pdf

The experiment has gone awry.
The captain is disposed of and no longer at the wheel.

And to close this shit up, i leave you a third book, but you can only read it after the first two, because if not its meaning will be entirely clouded to you.

Realize this book is not about what the writer writes about, its about the experience of a Liberal American college student trying to seek "higher truths" by visiting an old mexican "chaman".

To the eyes of an American, an old mexican chaman is either a scammer or an ancient vessel of wisdom. Both are right, and both are wrong. When reading this book you should always remember that the old mexican man is scamming him to help him understand an ineffable truth.

What he is doing is a simulation, helped by drugs and language games, which are both forms of breaking down the natural defenses of a brain.

What this guy is doing to Castaneda, is vulnerating his brain to make him experience the true logos behind words, the reality behind the linguistic matrix, which the American has forgotten due to the influences of modern mass-media way of life.

He has lived his whole life with an antenna sticked up his ass so he doesn't interface with reality like a man who has lived enough to be able to read people even if they don't want to be read.

The chaman is a liar, a persuader, a social chamaleon, a skilled meta-programmer. He is not a scammer in the full sense of the word, cause he is actually providing a service to the American in exchange for his money, he is giving him what he asked for, only that he didn't know what he was asking for to begin with. He was hypnotized by mystical sounding words to realize the truth that any local would realize instantly: That the chaman is full of shit, he is just an old man using carefuly crafted stories and well-timed special effects to convince the kids to do what he wants them to do.

selfdefinition.org/shaman/Carlos-Castaneda-Teachings-of-Don-Juan.pdf

Read Carl Sagans 'The Demon Haunted World - Science as a Candle in the Dark".

Lots of stuff about abductions you might want to read. I'm actually fairly certain you believe what you're saying, and I think you should seek help.

I'm stoned as hell but forgot to mention, it ties together the experience of demonic possession in the past with abduction in the present, essentially as a specific type of mental illness.

What happened to you to make you believe this stuff OP?

I raise you one
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Vallée

Im pretty sure he was breadcrumbing

I wish the world was this interesting.

ULTIMATE REDPILL GET IN HERE BOYZ!!!

ALOT MORE FEED ME!!! CRIMSON BLACK DEATH PILL!!

hey hillary we can directly tie the clinton foundation to 911

aite argentinian bro, i have opened the first book and i am actually interested and want tor read it.. however... should i?

>I wish the world was this interesting.
I think that's why people believe this stuff. Real life is boring unless you live in some third world hellhole like the Middle East, then it's exciting for the wrong reasons.

has anyone ever done an LSD thumbprint? what's it like?

i dunno

Google it, there's some stories on drugfiend websites

pic related, thats what reality is like, we are all on board the cosmic whale which excretes infinite sets and flies very very fast through the void. At the beginning a lot of brothers and sisters were lost cause the whale is slippery as fuck and is very easy to fall out into the void, and nobody can help you if you slip away.

So a long time ago some wise men built linguist walls to keep humanity safe, however the walls are built in such a way that they can be jumped over if one has enough will to do so.

I once read Plato say sth about this, how politicians should build a sort of philosophical maze like Gondor, like concentric circles of walls. The idea was to help keep people contained and have nice lifes. Everytime you crossed a wall, the next circle would try to convince you you had reached the end, if you felt convinced, then you would build a house there and live forever happy, but if you kept going you would find there was more walls to cross. Once you crossed them all you would find yourself in a huge infinite plain where people could get lost very easily so it wasn't for everyone.

Another analogy would be a big endless orgy on a starless deep-ass dark night.

Theres a fire burning and people are dancing, fucking, socilizing and getting drunk around it.

Some people get burnt by the fire so they despise it and try to keep their distance, others, most of whom have hanged around for a while, have come to the realization that if the fire goes out everyone will die from the cold.

So they walk away and try to find more logs to help keep the others warm.

But not all come back.

You
I really need to know more about this "Linguistic barrier" and where you pulled that from

Always thought this was pretty spooky and a cunts trick.

A 1969 memo from The Population Council (A Rockefeller NGO) to Planned Parenthood outlining ways to covertly reduce the birthrate in the USA in the future.

Among the main methods are promoting feminism, homosexuality and later marriage...

Take your pills, whatever colour they may be, then head over to .

Where is sheva?

Drugs are not mean to be used like that .
If you are doing lsd for fun
Don't do it more than once in a month ,to keep it fun.
like the 7 capital sins
Is not about the denial of pleasure
But to have it in his just measure
Not to fall in the mindless excess.

I fear that I was abducted in my teens, would you mind giving a bit of input? No greentext because I gotta go fast:

When I was 15 I tore cartilage and a lateral meniscus in my knee, I was in crippling pain (even with meds) and was due to schedule a surgery at my next doctors appointment (after a few months of zero progress).

One night I was laying in bed trying to fall asleep, I remember opening my eyes and feeling a need to peer out of my window. After a painful ordeal trying to turn over I looked through the window and saw short, thin, bulbous headed shapes looking back at me. In shock I turned quickly back over to see these shapes in my room walking towards me. I blacked out and when I was next able to open my eyes I was in a dark, shapeless room on a metal table. The things huddled over me, one had something in his hand resembling a scalpel (only it emitted a bluish glow) and brought it towards my knee.

I woke up and literally jumped out of bed. No pain (keep in mind I was bedridden up to this point). I went to my next doctors appointment and he was speechless, my knee was completely healed.

It may sound crazy but it's a real experience.

Would like to add that shortly after this experience I started to come up with mental health issues that plague me to this day.

>initiated Aryan
What does this oxymoron have to do with being red pilled?

From my ass
kind of
but not really

This may shine a light:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programming_paradigm

I agree with most of the things you posted OP except this
>9/11 was perpetrated by Saudi Arabia and Israel. The American government was not involved, but they did cover it up.

how can you be so sure? not claiming that you're wrong but like many I feel that it is impossible to know the truth behind 9/11.

>They will return near the end of the coming cataclysm.

it's not exactly healthy to wonder and obsess over such a thing... but isn't it overdue? it's like everything pointed to the end of the XXth century yet here we (still) are.

>after the experience I had mental health issues

sounds more like before m8

dont let your board die

tl;dr, but i'm assuming Jews for everything, right?

so what about the moon?
song related: youtube.com/watch?v=H3er7IZLRek (btw is this Leonard Cohen after he got lifted of his moneys?)

>Thelema
>Counter-Initiation
edgelord with no actual new info detected
Thelema is basically self-initiation is it not?

no his brain WAS fried by friendly folks from the CIA who didn't want someone to spill the beans of MK Ultra. He then jumped out of a window, or was jumped. The carnivore press used this then to create the myth that people on acid would do such stupid things.
no, only if youre given a insane amount of acid without knowing and maybe a little psychological torture.

Agency of Peace!

Google it. Posts on the shroomery and phantasytour suggest that when you take a thumbprint you experience exactly what happens when you die. Everything. The only difference between that dose and actually dying is one is for real.

You become a point of consciousness, outside of your body and surrounded by extreme love in the afterlife, reviewing your whole life, living out every moment, seeing every action of yours , then you go back in your body. .

Most people say you're always kind of high from it. The acid families used to have people take thumbprints before selling crystal lsd to them. They would have to make sure someone had a pure soul and understood the true power of the substance they were holding.

It's still done like this today. It's why you never hear of an lsd chemist being arrested, ever, aside from Packard and Skinner who got way too big.

Most of the families operate in rural areas out west.

Enormous xaverns dont exist deep within the earth. Plate tectonics and oressure jackass

I really like this idea, where is this theory from?

>The implications of who wrote it, by whoms order, when, where, and what it has inside, are too big to handle for a person who wishes to live a normal life.

Uhm

Oliver markley

Edited by joseph campbell

Well im convinced. If someone who took way too much acid wrote it it must be true!

meh, nothing new.

Omg dude really?

Castaneda fajed the entire encounter and then the popularitu of the first book allowed him to make the sequels and form a little sex cult

Dude , youre not red pilled quite the opposite - you took too many drugs and believe everything "deep" sounding you read

Youre the kind of sucker who buys deepak chopra products and overpriced reiki charged b vitamins

At least at images of man you had my curiosity piqued

Then you just kept at it and landed on carlos castaneda?

Cmon bro youre better than this

>>The concept of "progress" as we know it is an inversion of the truth of the involutive process the world has undergone since the commencement of the Age of Kali, which began circa 3,000 BC. Interestingly, this date is *relatively* close to both the first Sumerian tablets and the biblical story of the Tower of Babel.
interesting
of course it is well known that progressives call all bad things progress but interesting that you say it starts with the event known as the building of the tower of babel

They already have a microchip invented that "captures the soul" but like everything it will probably be 3-5 years before they uncover its capabilities.

Kali is a female consort of Shiva, what the fuck are you on about?

I am aware of all of that but acording to Jainas this is not the last age before the rebirth.

I can handle much much more

You're not even on my level of pill prescription

Her name was Angel. I still remember her face and the way she looked in to my eyes. The way she smirked and carried on a conversation with someone else while continuing to pour an ever larger puddle in to my hand, then hands. Her eyes kept darting back to me with that wicked grin, yet the flow of fluid was her only real acknowledgement of my existence. She was Family, changed my life, and was in Federal custody within two weeks. Never got a thumb print though, we had become too profit driven by time a crystal connection was forged and shit fell apart shortly afterwards.

Oh good. Neuro linguistic programming. Lets go full woowoo energy crystals while were at it

>Kalki currently resides in Shamballah, deep inside the Earth.

Thats retarded. The effects of the drig arent different just because the medium is different

If you crush up tylenol and suspend it in water and drink it you still just have tylenol

This is like a pol version of unsheath katana and hey kid nothing personal.

OP I SUMMON YOU TO POST MORE INFO

I DEFY YOUR CAPACITY TO AMAZE ME

Looks like you need to detox from all the pills you've been taking.