What is your relationship with your mother like? Is she redpilled...

What is your relationship with your mother like? Is she redpilled? Do you include her when you call women stupid/vapid/etc. on /po/?

my mom has been slowly red-pilling over the last few months and it's fuckin hilarious.

"I picked up some groceries in a small town on my trip... it was really nice to be around so many white people..." - literal mom quote

My mother seems logical on literally everything except politics. She's been a fantastic mother, run her own business, is logical and clear-headed, keeps her body in good shape...

But she's a goddamn Hillary fan :(

literally crazy and ruined me for life

Mine doesn't believe in the moon landing, feels people can be a different sex than the one they were born with (and thus still are), thinks she's a bit psychic and has trouble with logic.

>Mine doesn't believe in the moon landing
lol, why doesn't she?

I love her, we had an argument last weekend. She tried to defend boomers, I told her they were shit, she said dont blame me. We moved on.

she ded

I would never bad mouth a women on /po/

>raised by single mother with sister
>cold manipulative compulsive liar
>divorce raped my dad out of nowhere, lied in court to get full custody
>enabled sister into degenerate dropout hambeast who hates her father
>chased alphas and used other men for money and favors
>squandered every bit of money she ever received
>believes she is strong liberated woman, never accomplished anything and relied on men for everything

thanks for redpilling me mom

Bluepilled as fuck when it comes to voting habits, but sharp enough to notice the (((media)))'s shilling attitudes. I don't agree with her opinions but I respect her, since she did much more to give me a foundation for forming my own opinion and becoming redpilled than my father did.

My mother is based as fuck. She manages a small (yet multi million dollar) business, isn't a noguns pleb, grew up poor and isn't even sire that women should have the right to vote. My father unfortunately is a Bernie voting pleb.

yes. She spawned and raised me to be a hateful creature, after all. If she was a good parent this would not have happened.

My mom is pretty cool despite being a woman. When I was like seven years old she warned me to not trust women, that they are snakes. I had a hobby of convincing girls in the neighborhood to strip for my camera because I was a lil pimp, and their parents called me a future rapist. My mommy told them they were idiots and their daughters were sluts.

She has her faults but so does everybody. She's a kind person, it takes a lot for her to turn mean. She's smart with a work ethic, but she gives too much of herself without looking out for number one, she'd be so much better off if she did. She has excellent taste in scifi.

I think its important to be forgiving to your parents for their human faults. Life's hard.

Every once in a while I accidentally click on /po/ and get lost for a good 20 minutes looking at cool origami.

>What is your relationship with your mother like?
I hate her. She's a big part of why I'm the man child I am today.
>Do you include her when you call women stupid/vapid/etc. on /po/?
I especially mean her. When I say "a replacement for women should be made and then they should all be killed" it's because of her.

She just doesn't think it's possible. I'm just glad she doesn't voice this opinion in public.

Also, I still think she believes Elvis is alive. She says she don't, but that could just be because I couldn't help bursting out in laughter when she mentioned it initially.

I ignore her when she drinks and then she thinks I hate her because I'm distant.
The worst part is that after all these years she is probably right.

Typical empowered wymyn who don't need no man story:
>Got bored and unhaaaaapy
>Supposedly my dad cheated on her, I'm 99.99% sure it was for dead bedroom, in the remote case it even really happened
>Divorced my dad
>Became batshit insane
>Chased some alpha
>Got pregnant
>Got dumped
When she became insane she screamed and argued with me everyday and living with her became unbearable, luckily I was old enough to go living alone, so I did.
I don't even know my half sibling.
The only thing that saved me is that I'm the eldest son, and my father was there practically my whole childhood. My younger siblings however are total wrecks. Sister became alpha chaser and her alpha left her with a lot of debt. Next brother became gangsta wannabe. My younger sibling had enough and went to live with my father as soon as he could.
When she became insane she screamed and argued with me everyday and living with her became unbearable, luckily I was old enough to go living alone, so I did.
I don't even know my half sibling. I haven't seen her for maybe 10 years, not that I care.
But once you lived though it, you recognize the behaviour that started all the problems and see that it's present in practically all women, so you lost the faith for them.
Yes, maybe some decent one exist somewhere, but I'm not going to dedicate time and effort in looking for her.
So yes, she's not only included, she's the main reason why I think women are stupid and vapid.

>tfw she died when I was 12 years old

my mom red-pilled me

See
>

She's not the typical female; she's a real woman. ot feminist in any way, kept her sanity together each step her 'loved ones' kept her down; cooked, cleaned, loved us. I was blessed, for what ever reason, to have her as a role model.

Nah my moms political opinions are shit, but Ya know what. She's my mom and I love her to death. Who gives a shit who she votes for.

Love your moms you degenerates

My mom is apathetic to everything and is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. My dad on the other hand is a genius and I can't help but feel that my mothers genes are holding me back from greatness. I inherited my fathers genius, but my mothers apathy, laziness and lack of ambition.

How is your relationship currently with this monster ?

I am your opposite.

Mother is a certified genius. Father is an apathetic loser.

I fear my apathy is stronger than all else.

It's okay, I guess. I walk on her a lot, but I do that with everyone else too. I haven't spoken with her in a bit though, haven't really had the urge to either.

This

I live with my mom since I'm still in school.

We never really talk that much. I usually just go downstairs in the morning and have a cup of tea or coffee with her then go back into my room to study or make some money playing mtgo. And even then I rarely talk at all.

There was a time after high school when I was a huge NEET. I would spend my days just drinking tea and watching tv. I started working, waking up at 4 each morning getting everything ready then driving off.

One morning at like 3 am my mom woke me up and had the tea pot and two cups of tea. I drank with her and we didn't really talk then I walked downstairs and saw my lunch was ready and all that.

I really don't know my mom too well since I don't talk to her but I know she's always watching out for me. She really respects my privacy but I'm pretty sure she can read me like a book so that's why she's never asking me stuff.

Nigger get to work. You're a disappointment to the white race. Don't just accept that you're "lazy," that's cowardly.

My mum lives on the other side of the country and I rarely talk with her. I guess I'm a man now although I still read manga.

> an autist raises an autist

They could make a movie out of your life, user

my mother is an alcoholic thanks to my father. Russian alcoholic genes. I wish I can ween off thi shit myself. Teh Jew liquid controls me

We were visiting my aunt and I called her to come see a queer on television(i used the the tern quite neutrally as this was a guy with eyeliner, fake lashes, dyed hair, and in a dress). My aunt was surprisingly triggered and we began to argue about discriminatory language.

My mom interrupted and said "no, hes a faggot."

My entire family on the mother's side despise anyone who are not of Han Chinese descent so I don't actually know.

nonexistent.

She's such a normalfag I want to cry.

Call your mom, she'd love to hear from you.

I actually post there every now and then. Had some craft paper at hand one day when I misclicked. Been a fun hobby ever since.

My mother is the most useless creature you will ever see. Literally I have never seen such an utter waste of space, she does absolutely nothing all day. She's like an overaged NEET, but I'd argue even NEETs have more purpose in life than this vapid thing.

I know she's the exception though, I mean I've known a lot of women and girls and you can say a lot about them, but none of them have been this pathetic.

lol

My mom is pretty smart and very caring. She is republican but refuses to vote because she thinks it's too much responsibility. Doesn't think women should hold important positions.

My dad and especially her almost made me cripplingly socially retarded with how overprotective they were. I pretty much wasn't allowed to leave the house, everytime I wanted to go somewhere it was a fight, because of this I didn't make very many friends during high school because there was no point anyways and because of this I felt like a loser, which I was, and I was depressed from beginning of freshman year until the start of my senior year when I fixed myself.

>be a nigger
>join marines at 18
>start questioning why my parents are so poor
>redpilled after lurking on pol for a year
>WTF i hate niggers
>tell parents im voting for trump
>get called sellout for it.
>dont talk to parents for the rest of the year.

Sometimes the redpill is hard to swallow.

My mother redpilled me at a young age, "don't be around those darkies when it's late", "user it's worth walking the extra 5 mins to go to the white family's store than the paki shop, you know they always short change"

Feels good men, only downside is you guys wouldn't like her, single mother and all that.

Considering my mother did all sorts of drugs in her 20s, had to take Large doses of Xanax for about 3 years for anxiety and other mental problems (but then quit cold turkey for some reason), went through menopause and keeps going on and off different types of hormones at random times, her mind is totally fucked and fried. She doesnt believe in logic at all, and goes with her emotions and says she has ESP.

It is hell it be in her presence. She starts shit up over literally anything, then cries 30 minutes later when she realizes she was being a twat.

My father wakes up at 4 am to go to work for 10 hours a day with 5 herniated disks in his back, comes home, cooks dinner, and goes to bed. Most of the time I talk with him it has to be about calming my mother down. I rarely get to see him, but hes the best man in this world and the only role model I have, even if I see barely any of it.

Im just glad I got my dads brains (but his shitty joints) and didnt get my moms crazy.

She's mentally sick, now I pretty much hate her. Before she got ill we had a very good relationship.

shes redpilled about immigrants. voting SD and hate mudslimes. Not so redpilled on women though even though she sees example after example of horrible local female leaders.

It's not that good lately, my dad passed away last year so she's constantly depressed and I live in another city and found a girl not so long ago so she's lonelier than ever. I do however consider her a very intelligent woman, unfortunately she's still a woman so she's emotional.

bluepilled to the extreme.
thinks the nationalist parties are "dark forces" and she votes for Vänsterpartiet(the leftwingparty).
she has a government job working with national minorities (mostly gypsies).
but she is my mom so i still love her.