BITCHES LEAVE

BITCHES LEAVE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t1_Pw563opc
youtube.com/watch?v=OmSSVt7Mfkk
youtu.be/mphHPY5kXE8?t=78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Geez, alright, Reddit was more accepting anyway.

CAN YOU FLY, BOBBY?

Richard

THE TIGERS ARE PLAYING... TONIGHT

I never miss a game

sluts evacuate

BEGONE TOTHS

Drop It! Dead or alive you're coming with me

GUNS! GUNS! GUNS!

I'D BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR

heellpppp meeee!

Wait
I know you
You're dead
We killed you

>gyno-americans defenestrate

this fucked me up so bad

YOUR MOVE CREEP

Why can't hollywood do this anymore?

>go to 2:31

youtube.com/watch?v=t1_Pw563opc

but it's funny the way clarence just turns on the wipers afterward

Wenches, skedaddle.

I've always thought that line was delivered in a weird way. It's "Bitches leave," (a statement) not "Bitches, leave," (an instruction) like you would expect. Instead of telling the bitches to leave, Boddicker is just saying that, in general, bitches leave.

And weirdly enough, that might be more intimidating. He's not specifically ordering them to leave the room, he's just saying it's going to happen, like he's reading stage direction.

Robocop is always relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=OmSSVt7Mfkk

youtu.be/mphHPY5kXE8?t=78

Holy shit, that's amazing.

It reminds me of a coworker I had at a summer camp who was an exchange student. He learned English hanging out with frat guys, and genuinely didn't realize how vulgar and offensive a lot of the things he said were. On the first day of camp he said "Alright, lets go, bitches, we need to move our asses" to a bunch of seven year olds. After a couple of weeks he was fired (for drugs, not language, he actually figured that stuff out pretty quickly).

it's funny how americans only start giving a shit about nuclear annihilation when there's a slight chance it might happen to them.

is that red forman?