Wes Anderson

will I enjoy his films? whats your favorite? im about to zip through his filmography

Rushmore or Royal Tenenbaums is a good place to start, they'll get you familiar with the aethestic his likes to use

should i skip his animated one?

watch that after a few of his, or the rest of them.

>enjoying the films of Wes Anderson

This is good advice.

Also if you don't like the first one you see, you probably won't like the rest.

Fantastic Mr Fox is great. But again, its steeped in his style, so if you don't like that...

bottle rocket is his best film by far. they just get progressively more reddit after that

Rushmore is great.

lmao bottle rocket is the most "reddit" mate.

Moonrise Kingdom and the Royal Tenenbaums have a very special place in my heart. Grand Budapest is him flexing his creative talent, but the film doesn't come from as genuine a place as his earlier works. I'd say start with his most popular movies then work your way back.

It's hard to tell how you'll like him because people tend to be polarized by some or all of his films.

yeah I'd go with this

no one has said anything about his best movie? wtf

nobody ever talks about the darjeeling limited, which is brilliant

It's his only film I couldn't get into it bored me to tears.

Darjeeling and Life Aquatic are his best. Caspere knew this.

Moonrise Kingdom > Grand Budapest Hotel > Rushmore > Darjeeling Limited > Royal Tenenbaums > Bottle Rocket > Life Aquatic
I have no clue why people like Aquatic so much.

I haven't seen it and whenever I think I might get around to it I can't make myself do it. Can't stand stop-motion shit in general so I've basically given up on convincing myself.

Didn't like The Grand Budapest Hotel but loved Fantastic Mr Fox, so not sure how I feel about Wes Anderson?

Might be his best.

You can just listen to the pop song tracks from the soundtracks and save yourself some time.

ok throw me a playlist

Search for it yourself you lazy fucking faggot.

thats right you made a fagged up snarky comment and have nothing to contribute to the thread, now fuck off