THE FLASH Adds Billy Crudup

>Billy Crudup has joined the cast of Rick Famuiywa's THE FLASH as Henry Allen, Barry Allen's father.

variety.com/2016/film/news/the-flash-movie-barry-allens-father-billy-crudup-1201856297/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vv5Y5Rlnr-w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The guy who played Hollis Mason as Jay Garrick when?

>Thinking you'll ever get Jay Garrick

Son...

DCEU Rebirth when?

Unlike the tv shows, this is the DCEU, where they actually give a fuck about comic book canon.

Will Crudup flash his penis again?

If this isn't bait then wtf man.

Oh you poor, poor naive fool

Why does Barry's dad hate Wally so much?

It was a joke my liege

Anyway I heard somewhere that Reverse-Flash isn't going to be the main villain anymore so they can develop the jail dad storyline over multiple films.

>DCEU Flash has white/blue lightning.
... this is the Hypercrisis, right?

The latest rumor is that Captain Cold and Golden Glider will be the villains and they'll build up to the Reverse-Flash.

Also Lisa is going to be a pyrokinetic or something so the Flash is dealing with fire and ice.

Ah shit

They're going to both be metahumans. Also, because of that, the chick is no longer allowed to be used in the show, and geoff johns had to pull a lot of strings just so he could be allowed to use captain cold still for the show.

>The Comedian is Batman's father
>Nite Owl is the President
>Dr. Manhattan is Henry Allen

Find a place for Jackie Earle Haley right fucking now WB.

Who should he play?
I think he should be the question

I hope we actually see President Dreiberg.

It's Zack forcing parallels for "depth."

He'd probably be a fine Vic, but considering he's already played Rorschach, I'd like to see him go in a different direction.

I kind of think he could do a good Mr. Freeze or Sinestro.

now that you're saying it Mister freeze would be perfect

He's not wrong, though.
MoS had characters like Zod, Faora, Nam--Ek, Jar-Ux, the Guardian, Dr. Hamilton and so on.

>"Dad, I promise you, I'll find the man who killed mom and I will prove your innocence."

>"No, Barry. If 20 years in Iron Heights have taught me anything, it is that the true prison, the one you can't escape from, is the one inside your mind. And I've been in prison every day I spent with your mother. I've hated her in secret since before you were born, Barry. Every day I left home, I thought about running and never looking back. I only didn't do it because I couldn't do that to you. But now you're an adult. Now you can walk on your own. Barry, the truth is I've never felt more free. I didn't kill your mother, but I sure am glad she is dead. And that's why I belong here. So my advice to you is... Let it go. Run away from the past. Don't ever let it catch you. And never look back."

Bravo, Snyder! Such a daring, realistic portrayal of parenthood!

T-Terrio? Is that you?

They should just call her Heat Wave then

this is some blatant falseflagging but i dont care

Reminder that Superman and Batman talk in costume throughout BvS.
Reminder that Zack Snyder said that about a particular scene that was cut out.

In The New 52 Francis Manapul and Brian Buccellato made it so that Barry's father was an abusive husband that Barry's mother was having an affair with the white cop dude that eventually raised Barry her murder and Barry's father imprisonment.

So that whole bit would actually be canon in accordance with the new continuity.

>Reminder that Superman and Batman talk in costume throughout BvS.

Not to each other.

I know Nite Owl was the voice of the president on BvS but wasn't the President also the "Don't touch me" dude from Suicide Squad?

>Not to each other.
Fucking what?

youtube.com/watch?v=vv5Y5Rlnr-w

At this point I can't even tell if this is bait or if this is really how mentally destroyed anti-DC people are.

This exactly follows what Snyder says.

This entire scene has 7 lines. Superman flies away without saying in response to Batman's question. It's barely an interaction and on top of all that the dialogue is atrocious.

>Superman says some shit and flies away
>Batman mutters a "y-you too" response when alone

Thanks for proving my point.

Batman was being an asshole.

Scarecrow.