What are some movies with women who look like they could kick your ass in them?

What are some movies with women who look like they could kick your ass in them?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qUNx5_UBbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd love her to peg my ass.

Same
Also lily

I met Daisy Ridley once. She agreed to take picture with me but as we were posing for the shot she made a huge toothy grinning face and took a big bite out of my arm. I almost bled to death and have never regained proper motion of it since.

Blade.

Pitch Perfect

Luxia Jiang, wish she was more popular.

Despite her weighing like 90 pounds, she's pretty fucking scary

I don't think any actress-tier woman could beat me in a straight-up, one on one fight.

If she had a weapon? Maybe

If she had a posse? Probably

But in a one-on-one fight with no weapons I'd demolish any actress. Sorry.

i would like these two to fight each other and possibly kiss
how might one make this happen? apart from drugs

I want her to use kung fu to beat me up

Ninja Gurlz best gurlz
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qUNx5_UBbI

Pandorum

I don't know about biel but Lilly seems like a dom

You literally could not take Gina Carano in a fight.

Ronda's been in some movies

>Gina Carano
To be fair she is more of a fighter than an actress

Yeah but no hed mooment

I was pretty scared when she went into that Dysons house to kill him

she's 5'8 143 lbs, a big guy with a few years of martial arts training could beat her

from the thumbnail, Rebel looks like Gary busey

More Lilly

I'd agree with literally any other female in this thread, but I'm pretty sure both Gina and Rhonda would wreck you.

Speaking of strong female leads...
Wasn't there a movie that came out in '76 that was a prequel to the original "Alien"?

Google has scrubbed it from being searchable as far as I can tell, but I know it existed

I want them to wreck me

broomstick psych ward action really had me goin

Cynthia Rothrock was a babe back in the day.

I want her to literally fucking kill me brutally.

You're taking it a bit too far. Any regular guy could completely sleep her in one hit. No martial arts required. One solid jaw punch. Any woman. Any regular guy

How would that work, user?

to be fair, "the regular guy" nowadays is pretty weak.
"in shape regular guy"

You don't have to be in shape to knock out a woman. They might even die from a single punch. They might not survive.

You've never thrown a punch in your life, have you?

men > women
deal.

How dare you challenge the social constructionist status quo.

There are no biological differences between genders or races.

Just like she could knock you out in one punch too?

>ctrl+f haywire
>0 results
sasuga Sup Forums
it's caranokino

>She will never choke you out?
Why even live?

>5'8 143 lbs

that's literally at big as most guys

I really don't think so. Seriously. It would take quite a few direct hits to my jaw or a kick to put me down. I'm just being realistic.

I man that size would kill her if he hit her.

Nigger she's pretty built. There's no way she wouldn't drop you with a solid well placed hit

nah man you're giving her too much credit. women don't hit hard. it just looks like it because they're hitting other women

>most guys are manlets like me, r-right guys??

Red Sonja

F

muh landladyfu

I want her to take a fucking meat cleaver and cleave my face with it over and over!

Really? Anyone know of this, would be interesting if true.
Manlets, when will they learn...

>In the future men will hold all male and female world records

why are asians always smoking?

WOMEN BTFO AGAIN

Gina got destroyed every single time she fought a woman that had a substantial amount of training. Even Cyborg just took 3 rounds to defeat a soccer mom that hasn't seen a gym in years. Most non manlet men would destroy them.

how weak and fat are you

imagine being so dedicated to shitposting that you cut off your penis and grow boobs

lmao I love this webm

Any dude bro at the gym would literally kill Gina if they punched her

I honestly think I'd destroy this bitch while even the worst manlets in the male divisions would kill me.

exactly. even a guy her size with no fighting experience would kill her in one good hit

you'd be right

imagine having a gaping cavity where your dick and balls used to be

You'd both get your pussies smashed. Me? No, I'd throw her around like a rag doll. But you little homos would get dropped.

>surgery done by reputable surgeon
>in thailand

I weigh 225

>I weigh 225

What a pussy.

None, really. Unless they have superpowers or something I just can't buy it. Maybe that giant bitch from game of thrones but even then it'd be close...women are just that weak. To a woman, the average guy might as well be a gorilla because he can slap them around with no effort.

One of the most sane and informed things I've seen a tranny say.

The only women in the world who could kick my ass would be those roided up female bodybuilders/professional lifters. Certainly no fucking actor.

Only when they are twelve. Then the puberty growth spurt starts.

I'm sure yours will start some day.

I mean you are right a guy her size or even a 5'4 guy would be pound for pound stronger but she could still BTFO of your average 170 lbs man with no fighting experience due to technique

>technique
Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth

Her striking is atrocious and she's not going to be able to drag full grown men to the ground. The difference in strength between her and most men is huge. Most men surpass her lifting stats at 12 years old.

pound for pound 90% of guys with no experience would wreck her

> technique

lol no
The only time women are roughly equal to men is before puberty, once the testosterone starts flooding the body it's all over. A woman in good health cannot beat a man in good health unless she is massively larger and better trained, because women have weaker musculature and a weaker skeletal structure. No amount of technique is going to help aluminum break iron.

Who the fuck in training this woman!?!

her trainer did it as a joke

my dude. good explainin. I've been hit by women and it feels like getting hit by a child lmao

Yes - it had the same Camera work, and art direction, and followed roughly the same plot but didn't feature the alien

why didnt they show her nip? it was a rated r movie...

Adding to this, testosterone is so effective at building strength that it is now the preferred method of "juicing" while lifting weights. Since everyone, including women, have at least a small amount in their bodies once the levels return to normal there is no way to test for it.

A female weight lifter will see steroid like gains while maintaining a level of testosterone that would be normal for a teenage boy.

Precisely because everyone expected them to.

I want all of these women to beat the shit out of me

cant help but think of the xenomorph every time i see that picture

I would love Mummy to beat me up

This thread is beautiful. This is what I come to Sup Forums for.

this image is beyond sad and horrifying

She doesn't just look like she would kick my ass. She likely could. That amazonian is an actual MMA fighter. Maybe not that good but still one.

I don't know if this counts but I want Chloe Bruce to beat the shit outta me. She's been a stunt double in tons of movies.

>Be semi-professional mediocre male power lifter in New Zealand
>Decide to start identifying as a female
>Smash national lifting records right away and get gold easily
>Will represent your country in the next olympics

Holy fuck this shit is backfiring on the leftists. Mfw in the coming years "trans-women" will hold all the women's sporting records.

jesus fuck this is depressing

You don't understand what technique is. Obviously no amount of technique is going to make uo for the massive difference in physicue between men and women.

>tfw taekwondo champion gf