IS SAM HYDE JEWISH?

IS SAM HYDE JEWISH?
>IS SAM HYDE JEWISH?
IS SAM HYDE JEWISH?
>IS SAM HYDE JEWISH?
IS SAM HYDE JEWISH?
>IS SAM HYDE JEWISH?

I am not trolling, just very curious. I've never seen pictures of his parents and he has never talked about his ancestry.

For a person to talk the way he does about certain groups of people I am quite surprised he can get away with it.

Help me understand Sup Forums. I am just a simple man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=klQfRznxP2E
youtube.com/watch?v=uFe6DrlMslw
reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/4ry81b/symbols_or_bullets_only_difference_alignment_is/?st=is5mmvrb&sh=564a54a9
blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't figure his content out. Is he a shill?

Who?

yaaaasssssssssss xD

oi m8 you a gay cunt

Thanks for no helpful answers guys!

Obviously, he talked about his Rabbi on several occasions.

i doubt it

rare hydes?

Satirically or for real?

>mfw when I want a white man that publicly represents white interests

Is there not ONE white man in this world that shamelessly stands up for whites?

Is irony a lot smaller of a thing in Canadian culture? This isn't the first time I've seen Canadians struggling to understand Sam over what should be very obviously satirical statements

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=klQfRznxP2E

Dude. I am literally asking a direct question. Don't overthink this.

I'm simply asking if anyone has any idea if Sam Hyde is Jewish. I think the likelihood is very high personally but have no evidence.

He's really become a big guy

no, he's Sup Forums given flesh

yeah he is

his mom's side of the family is russian jewish, they immigrated here to escape the pogroms

here is sammy celebrating his slavic jewish heritage
youtube.com/watch?v=uFe6DrlMslw

Comsidering he was on a gavin mcInnes
Show and gavin brought up the Holocaust, Hyde faked freaking out repeating the 6 million. No probably not a Jew.

m8 just watch this its 4 minutes of Sams stand up 3 years ago. this will tell you exactly what you want to know.

Why is every seemingly sympathetic person to the preservation of white demographics have to be Jewish?

he has very semitic looking features. just imagine him with sidelocks and one of those black hats.

He's Sup Forums given way too much flesh.

Who's that blonde actress

no. He isn't one of us. We come in jeff goldblum flavor, Rahm Emmanuel flavor, howard stern flavor, or standard white guy flavor.

That nigger is not jewish.

yeah. I would say so. He is on cartoon network, essentially part of the Hillary campaign.

Controlled opposition most likely... or cartoon network really fucked up.

you decide.

Ikr? I was wondering the same thing.

what a talented writer.

he's obviously fucking jewish. just look at his puffy eyes and chopped liver lips.

That's racist.

CAN ANYONE ON Sup Forums GIVE ME A STRAIGHT ANSWER WITH SOME PROOF?

Because Jews are the only white subgroup allowed to be blatantly concerned with their own self-preservation, that's why.

But why would you speak up for a group that you seemingly actively censor?

Yes he is Jewish, he admitted he was on his subreddit. Link:

reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/4ry81b/symbols_or_bullets_only_difference_alignment_is/?st=is5mmvrb&sh=564a54a9

is this sauceable?

No bullshit, I gained a lot of respect for Sam right there, and I've been a fan since his fake TED talk.

Sam Hyde is our greatest ally

Hey u dummiese doesnt this little jezebel look familiar?

So you can control the thought process. Plus he's a comedian, it makes it so that you can just write it off as comedy

he's trolling.

liver lips and puffy eyes are semitic features. white people don't look like this. sam hyde is jewish.

clearly not the same person
>eyebrows
>ears
>nose
>cheekbones
>jaw

>all white people look the same

Same reason (((Savage)) and other jews, myself included, have defected from the tribe line. We think the white-minority thing is insanity and it's going to get us ovened.

(((prosthetic))) facial features to usher in the (((transhumanist))) (((agenda))) with crI$I$ actors

everyone in US a has a drop of black blood and jewish blood

>daily psa: do not mingle or mate with americans, they're bad fruit and have been engineered to be the perfect goy, do not let your children become like them

kek

The Duke named David

Fuck you horizontal France.

for you

Yeah I'm a short little circumcised dick owning jewboy

Stay away from america yuropes

This fr F A M

sam

Buy some minoxodil off Amazon and rub it on your face. It's the active ingredient in Rogaine. It'll help fill in your beard

>the goy genetics mixed with social conditioning is kicking in

Sam is probably real fun to hang out with now. He was probably a riot in college

Nigger looks Welsh as fuck

Shh, only relevant countries post now.

Stay away Goy America is for gods chosen

(((Welsh)))

How can we not oven you?

Our hand has been forced by our trust being abused to the maximum it could possibly get abused

just accept that jews (given their superior intellect plus web of nepotism and blood libel ..) are able to infiltrate and control pretty much all relevant ideologies, political or otherwise, from tech to the humanities, from hardcore neo conservatim to radical leftism and ancharism, from wall street to main street. they are the ultimate spooks

I wouldn't blame you, but I'm more concerned about the 99% of the brown world that would like to oven us, not the 1% of the white world who is racially aware enough to do the same.

Sam "kike in the" hyde is jewish

Ok, BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?

>mfw I just want some proof.

>canadian
>culture

Huding in the smoke house Drinking lysol filtered through bread

A girl he went out with would post in the MDE subreddit and very emphatically said he's not Jewish and once he earnestly answered a question about his ancestry and never mentioned anything about being Jewish. I think it's safe to say he's not but it doesn't really make a difference if he is.

It's more than 1%

My fucking barber started throwing around the word "fucking zionists" last week and i doubt he even has a smartphone

You don't get a show on television unless you have connections.

If he isn't a Jew, then he's undoubtedly a shabbos goy, which basically means that he's a crypto-kike.

No kidding I just spent 20 minutes doing that.

Feels good.

Again, I don't blame you, but neither I nor anyone else is seriously worried about people white people going postal on jews. We're way more concerned with the stupid lefty jews who've apparently seen fit to let the brown hoard plan get way off the reservation without any regard as to how jews are going to get fucked right along with whites in the long run.

There's no future for us in the brown world either, aside from a few ultra elite jews who can afford to hide in Asia or something, we're all fucked.

>taking Jake Byrd seriously

lol, Kimmel has been shit for ages anyhow.

He's Jewish but (like Milo) he's not afraid to call the more powerful Jews out, so he gets a pass in my book.

>You don't get a show on television unless you have connections.

It's not like he got the show just like that, it took probably about 2-3 years of bothering Cartoon Network before they could get anywhere and even then all the textual bits are censored to shit.

Nice revisionism from your Jew pals, Sam. You're not fooling anyone you son of a cock

He has quite the resume. He even has the Turkish coup under his belt

the description for that video is funnier than the video itself

Good for you mate!

So why are the left doing it?

I honestly think a good deal of them buy into the bullshit, but I think a few of them are more than happy to let the majority of whites and jews die so that they can rule a chaotic and stupid world like gods (Soros).

I heard his real name is Shmuel Heid

Hmmm... I'd like to think it's that simple. I don't necessarily disagree, but I think the direction the world is being taken is born out of spiritual corruption. It can't just be for some nebulous reason like wanting to "rule".

How long can he get away with it?

IS SAM HYDE JEWISH?

>My wife's boyfriend (open relationship)
I can't stop laughing

I cant believe you fucking shills waste my time with this no talent, thieving greaseball

>thieving greaseball

he's Italian?

Nice try shill.

>IS SAM HYDE JEWISH?

Are you jewish?

He could be. You don't get your own show on cable TV without (((connections))) if you know what I mean.

can confirm, i'm a kike and I can intuitively sense kike phenotypes
sam has to have to be at least like 4% kike

If you ask him his religion or ethnicity he says jewish.

If you ask him his height he says 5.8

if you ask him his age he says 23

What's Sammy's endgame?

What comes after World Peace?

>Jews
>white

blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/