What are the best films about white gen z citizens being the best chance for the future of earth and culture?

What are the best films about white gen z citizens being the best chance for the future of earth and culture?

Source?

Based white people, fighting the forces of evil.

Why are girls so dumb, bros?

So white people are responsible for the downfall of the U.S. and selling the country out to a Russian traitor. Good to know.

Faceapp

>hispanic
>race

What the actual fuck

What do they mean by this?

Criollos? Mestizos? Castizos? Spaniards?

They realize hispanic is not a race, right?

white people have always been their own worst enemy

>Mestizos trying to turn hispanic into a race

Selfish cunts

Everyone from beneath Texas.

For you

I know, why don't they just let Mexicans turn into into a 3rd world shithole like Mexico! So selfish!

Trump is a fucking retard with tons of flaws so why do you people keep pulling muh Russia card?

Why are niggers so damn dumb

low average iq

They're not dumb, they're just more conformist. Their peers (educators, the media, etc) have a very specific world view and they instinctively, on average, try to conform to it for the sake of blending in.

>They realize hispanic is not a race, right?
Only when it's politically convenient.

Selection pressure on the populations of the west coast of Africa was more for quick decision making than accurate long term decision making. Also they're mostly descended from the guys dumb enough to get caught by their neighbors and sold into slavery, so the US didn't get the cream of the crop in the first place.

its literally on the image

>the "me" generation
>in charge of saving the future of humanity

It's almost like you're absolutely retarded, OP.

Lol why are asian boys so cucked
>hurr if I vote for Trump the whites will accept me

>>the "me" generation
The last "Me" generation gave us the Reagan years. Greed is good and based.

>asian girls hate Trump
>still getting stolen by white guys that voted for him
Being an asian male is suffering

>why are the people with higher IQ's voting like the other people with high IQ's? Why don't they vote like the dumbfucks?
lol, the state of blacks/hispanics, can't live without welfare

>implying asians aren't accepted by white people

Do it

I though Asian Masculinity was a meme. Is it real?

The left's rhetoric is all based on shaming tactics and appeals to emotion. That's why women and those low in IQ are more drawn toward it. Hence, black men voting so much in favor of Clinton while Asian men were pretty much 50/50. Blacks are dumb as fuck, easiest people to swindle. (((Those in power))) have kept them in perpetual poverty with very little effort, and it's a big reason they want us to dumb down our genes with theirs, so we're easier to control and force into perpetual poverty.

>white people, pls gibs moar free stuff
top kek, I hope the West falls, so that all the blacks starve or get enslaved by Arabs/Chinese

>tfw Frederick Douglas warned the black man about this plot to turn them into an effective slave caste and no one listened

>hence
You sound like a fucking faggot.

More like we, like white men, are about on the same level of intelligence, perhaps even higher, and we see through the bullshit that entraps the lesser races.

We do not need handouts, affirmative action, race-based scholarships, etc. We are smart and have good work ethic. There is nothing for the democraps to offer us, because unlike all other minority ethnic groups in the USA, we can succeed based solely on our merit without handicapping white people or relying on parasitic social programs to leech wealth.

>tfw so many asian cuties are disgusting leftists
Killing my yellow fever, desu.

>We do not need handouts, affirmative action
Worse than that, AA hurts Asians more than it hurts Whites.

>(((Those in power))) have kept them in perpetual poverty with very little effort, and it's a big reason they want us to dumb down our genes with theirs, so we're easier to control and force into perpetual poverty.

Yeah, LBJ really managed to get a stranglehold for the Democrats on the black community when he pushed for the welfare state.

"Get those niggers voting Democrat for the next 200 years."

There are a few like that, rare examples of black people able to raise above and see it for what it is. Thomas Sowell is another good one.
It's a really common word, you sound like an uneducated buffoon.

Don't Asians need higher test scores than Whites to get into elite universities? This is like the anti-handout, and more like institutional racism.

What can we do to redpill asian girls, bros? I want a yellow wife, but as things stand, it'll rough to find a sane one.

Yes. And it gets worse. IIRC on average an asian with a 4.0 GPA is considered on the same level as an african with a 3.2

Women follow their teachers and government when single, and their husbands when married. Put a ring on it and watch her turn into a shitlord.

The Dems actively discourage them and now when a black man does that the other blacks dogpile them.

That's just sad.

>What can we do to redpill asian girls, bros?
Have sex with them.

Great thread op! Fellow magapedes report in. Praise KEK!

shadilay

Gen Z reporting for duty captain!

Yello' bois finna mad dey ain't have no black privllvege!

ooga booga

>9/10 white boys would have voted for Trump
wew So many shitlords.

reporting!

Got you signal from the discord, eh?

>nazi larper
we got a false flag operation here

And 7 out of ten of the white women. Amazing.

Shoutout to Asian boys for being somewhat redeemable. Leave your business card when you go back where you belong.

based thread MAGA!

>mirror image
>swastika is the correct way around

in the trash it goes

Asians belong here. They assimilate and are hardworking, intelligent people. The fact that they don't want to vote as a solid identity bloc based entirely on race is credit to their intelligence.

Great thread op!

>we
Kek

>Asians belong here.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Asians can come visit for business or as tourists, no problem. Immigrate? I still think that was a mistake.

>not stealing the talent China drives away

There aren't enough of them here to disrupt the culture, and they're hardworking, intelligent, assimilate well, don't blow shit up and their women are really attractive. We're better off with them.