How do we solve the Drumpf problem?

How do we solve the Drumpf problem?

Execute every Canadian.

It's the only way to stop him.

Nuke Canada

You kill yourself.

Penis shaming is okay I guess.

Lmfao. Very well banted based canuck. They fix it by shitting in the produce section of the local Wally Murt. Where they get carbeurators and pig hearts for Nick Riviera

Elect him.

Get out you useless Quebecer

It solved itself

I don't understand the legs in this picture.

Organized mass ritual suicide
hear me out here
Imagine if we all took to the streets one day in a public location, organized of course, and just killed ourselves to show the people that we would rather die than live in a world of fascism and racism?
To say we'd rather control our own destiny than fall prey to an oompa loompa and his white trash followers?
To give the people of america a wakeup call, to show him this is what drumpf is causing people to do?
To show them what a future under that lunatic would look like?

Hoo boy! If only we were all alive to see the look on their faces!

Considering you'[re a leaf, maybe.

IDK. I don't ever think about killing people with differing opinions and I support Trump.

Honestly you sound like some shill trying to make conservatives and Republicans bad.

America has its problems for sure. But your leader literally goes to gay pride rallies waving a defaced flag in the air taking photos with degenerates of the worst kind and builds your government based on gender equality. The last thing you maple niggers should be worried about is meme statues of Donald Trump.

He's wearing an american style one legged pyjama bottom. Easier access for poopy

Faggots>zionald

Execute every American too

>HITLER HAD A MICROPENIS
>TRUMP HAS A MICROPENIS
>COINCIDENCE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

>How do we solve the Drumpf problem?

That's a tough one. People seem to think using the word Drumpf instead of Trump is witty and people enjoy thinking they're witty even when they're not witty at all.

If zionists are your concern, Clinton should absolutely terrify you, with Trump clearly being the only alternative. But that doesn't seem to be the case. Why? I'm sure you have no argument at all, but I'll take pleasure in you not responding.

sacrifices must be made to ensure a progressive world for the future generations

Nah. The only guy who fucks off from aipac gets cheated against. Also Shillary is less ziocucked than planty mcdrumpf