youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/08/09/upshot/game-of-thrones-chart.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based gurm

AMERICAN TOLKIEN

Posting in a shit /got/ general

what is dany's proposed tax policy?

>*Braaaaaaaaaaap*
>Danny knelt over, furrowing her eyebrows as a big solid wet mass of fecis slipped out of her behind
>*Braaaaaaaaap* *Pllllllllrrrrrrrrr*
>The Dany fag eagerly opened their mouth, awaiting their glorious Queen's gift
>*Schluuuuuuuurch* *Much* *Grunch*
>Danyfag couldn't help but cream themselves as the wonderful and odious excrement landed on their maw, and began to munch and groan with excitement.
>"Oh, wew, that burnt a little coming out~" giggled Dany, her stumbled grumbling as more was being pushed out
>*GLUUUUUURM* SPLUUUUUUUUUUURT*
>Like the sound of a roaring Dragon a slurry of green and slurry like shit squirted out of her asshole and splattered the Dany fag, who squealed with delight. Truly, they were in heaven as the got the first hints of corn in thier Khallisi's last meal

First for "shit" post

First for... ah fuck it, everyone I was rooting for is dead already.

NOTHING WRONG WITH BONG GENES REEE

>quick, think of something alpha to say!

Tolkien >>>>>>>> dogshit >>>>>>> Martin

post the pic where Jorah is pondering about Dany's slippery and hot cunt with various juices flowing

BRAAAAAAAAAAP

She looks like Nigel Farage in this picture

The people will just give money to her because they believe in her.

He's not even the American Lord Dunsany, he can't hold a candle to Tolkien.

first for definitive chart

WAHHHHHHHHHH HAVE YOU SEEN MY MOMMY WAHHHHHHHH

>whoever can fit my entire dick in their mouth gets to suck it

it makes literally no sense whatsoever

SAVE THE WEST
>youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc
Jaime is /ourguy/

Where are you making these?

He is our guy.

>ugh pshh I'm just like you dont take pictures of me

You looked beautiful

So according to the leaks, what big events happen in the next episode?

lol, what a booty blasted liberal cuck.

>why do they call us Sup Forumstards, not everyone who has an opinion is from Sup Forums

cia takes a hot wet shit on sandras chest

>t.triggered cuck

Threadly reminder that Jonerysfags are clinically and utterly retarded.

Which one of you gets to step on my balls?

I'm serious. What's her plan for after she takes over? she's gotten everything up until this point simply because she has dragons. she stole the unsullied, she was given the dragons, she did not much to earn the dothraki, she stole ships, she took dragonstone unopposed. what's her plan for after she takes over? just rule with an iron fist and burn anyone who disagrees with her alive?

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/08/09/upshot/game-of-thrones-chart.html

Here's the true definitive edition again for everyone.

GGRRRMM is aMeriCaN?

what could have been bros...

and then uses his littlefinger to smear it into the shape of a direwolf?

it's a bit messy, but rate

i didn't add characters i was unsure about

neat thanks

please ser I only want dem pics nigguh

goddamn I love Charles Dance.

u suck bigtime

it's a shame bran won't even emote any disgust since he's a fucking robot now, but i hope others are around (sansa and arya, preferably) and they're grossed out as fuck over the fact that jon is gonna fuck his aunt

The Lannisters are so aesthetic. Coincidentally, all the best actors are in that picture.

At least Joffrey is fictional

objectively correct

MEERA A CUTE MEERA A CUTE DELETE THIS

Nothing much happens until the episode after next. This next one just has Tyrion try to convince Jaime and Bronn to bend the knee.

Why is Jon Snow more gooder than Ned?

this is almsot the perfect photo, the only thing that triggers me is jaime's hair color

How is this supposed to make me like Jaime and Cersei?

he knows what's up

Lannisters are the Eternal Anglo, ugly, pasty, backstabbing manipulators who are always indebted to Jews.

What did she mean by this?

LOOK NATURAL
O
O
K

what's the talking at the end when jaime is in the water

how old is book Euron?

Multiculturalism's a good thing. Think of all the sophisticed and forward-thinking culture the Dothraki will bring to Westeros. #refugees welcome #buildbridgesnotwalls

ned was honorable to the point of being autistic and hurting people around him, jon isn't

eons

im upset we won't see Jon reuniting w/ all the Starks this season. I'd rather see that than him bang his Aunt

How did you miss the point so spectacularly?

So Jon is more good than Ned because Ned was too good? How does that make sense?

It's Carl the Cuck talking about Trump being literally Hitler.

Yep, joffrey, who literally cut out a man's tongue for writing a song about his father and nearly killed a man just for being drunk is totally the equivalent of Trump >.> Liberals are fucking insane. Why do they always have to compare reality to fiction? Can't they separate two at all?

>
what

Are first cousin relationships actually considered incestuous in got universe?

pragmatic good instead of rigid "honor"

I like it.

Is this what he does instead of writing TWoW?

Any more god art of Jamie being /ourboy/?

i watch all dany/jon scenes this season with a grimace on my face

He came out one aunt's pussy and now he's gonna come in another's.

I hope Jon fucks Dany so hard she screams and passes out while he continues to nut inside her

no u

literally everything he does is "instead of writing TWoW"

>Tyrion
>Good

White women will be given to the Dothraki. Dothraki will be able to take whatever they need to live from the people of Westeros.

If your chart doesn't have multiple semi-neutral clumps like this one does, your chart is WRONG.

honor doesn't always mean good
for example, ned created a rift in his family (catelyn despising jon) just because he was 'too honorable' to just tell her jon is actually rhaegar and lyanna's son

he could have saved his family a lot of pain but he was too 'honorable' to do it

What the fuck is the point of Jorah Mormont?

He cured his stone aids only to be cucked by Jon. I swear to god if he dies doing some pussy shit like saving Daenerys life because she's preggo with Jon's incest baby I'm going to kill myself.

If the Andals never successfully invaded the North, why doesn't the entire north speak the old tongue instead of common?

But it doesn't say "pragmatic good," it says "good." Good and honorable are literally synonyms.

>it's only bad when Dany does it

is there supposed to be zero chemistry between kit and emilia because...

Baby white walkers in their cribs.

>tfw everything would be better if Tyrion died as an infant

>tfw Sandor at the right place
You should put Meera higher next time.

She killed the current khal, so until some other dothraki kill her they will follow her.

This version is better. Anymore though?

>the rape, sansa

see

>Donald Trump is like Joffrey
He must've been drunk or something when he said that. Or just too lefty for his own good. Trump is more like what Theon Greyjoy would've been if he was on the Iron Throne.

no, there's definitely supposed to be chemistry there, unfortunately

plus jon implied he would be interested in pursuing dany if he wasn't busy with the dragonglass/white walkers/all around war (that quick convo with davos on the steps in the last ep)