dailymotion.com/video/x20z3qb
youtube.com/watch?v=jljAMQNbl4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bugs Bunny is by far the strongest fictional in existence

Fight me

You really have to ask?
Bugs.

You forgot Popeye.

Cartoon characters of those days cannot lose to japs. That's why popeye wins,it's why bugs would win.

You just don't get it do you

Double dubs and dub-trips don't like. Bugs can exist beyond the 4th wall if he needs to.

Have you seen Space Jam?

Normally, bugs would have the advantage as a gag character
But Saitama is a gag character himself, so Bugs is fucked in the "gonna get a talking to about not digging up people's yards" kinda way

I'm pretty sure there were a few episodes were Bugs was the Daffy of the episode and got showed up constantly.

Popeye is just a super boost, Bugs is on am entirely different level.

Is Bugs faster than a mosquito?

OPM doesnt have any toon force. He has an absurd amont of anime force, which is inherently less powerful.

Bugs operates on rule of funny. And is always up against people who can be hurt and easily irrated. Saitama would be umaffected by Bug's antics. It would be a sort of anti-joke in his favor.

Droopy is the ultimate toon you fucking casuals.

He defeats both of them, blindfolded.

Agreed on Droopy but Cecil also beats Bugs.

Concerning Bugs and Saitama specifically though Saitama takes it. Because it wouldn't be funny if Bugs won, Saitama never goes out of his way to pick a fight so Bugs would have to provoke him and then get promptly smacked down.

I dunno. Remember the fly?
Saitama isn't without is peeves, they just hardly ever manifest themselves because of how easily he can deal with most situations through physical force.
Imagine Bugs interfering with him getting to a big sale or something mundane like that.

Please fuck off

Captain Pronin

I sorta like this argument. It's a battle of the metatextual; we're dealing with two characters that only win because they literally harness the rules of their respective universes to do so. I find that far more interesting than yet another thread of people fighting over whether Superman could beat Goku in a game of lawn darts.

He beats them without even knowing it was a fight.

Three words:
"Stop hitting yourself!"

dailymotion.com/video/x20z3qb

The answer is obvious.

Shaq, Barkley, and Jordan are all above god tier beings. The monstars are cosmic tier

Basically. It's like that one episode of Animaniacs where they can't hurt the antagonist because she hasn't done anything mean

Yeah, it was Rabbit Rampage.

He got owned by a fucking turtle in his earlier shorts. Three times.

>Filthy casuals never saw the episodes where bugs bunny loses.

Saitama is still undefeated.

Honest question, is OPM really a well-writing and funny anime? Or is it only popular because of it's novelty premise and has nothing else going for it?

I enjoyed it and I usually don't like anime. It has a novelty premise but does it well.

It's alright. Not mindblowing, but there's enough stuff that isn't Saitama curb-stomping monsters to make it interesting

Honestly OPM would be a pretty entertaining Superhero show if it wasn't for Saitama. But I do like the humor.

It's 50/50 I'd say.

the sakuga was pretty good you have to admit

They would probably just have a truce after realizing neither can win

God this kinda thing always made me wish for fucking death.

Wasn't there some god damn movie where some villains were raping the cartoon world or whatever and they had to go on some fucking quest to find Bugs because he's the ONLY ONE toony enough to stop them or whatever? I need a fucking drink

I find it funny and it focuses on the super power shit for its joke. That being said Bobobo is probably the best parody anime/manga ever made.

Say what?

What said, mostly. I end up being far more interested in all the crazy characters of the world, only for Saitama to show up and ruin everything by pulling the same joke every time. For me at least, the joke wore thin right after the first volume or so, but it's popular enough that there's something there people can enjoy.

>Bobobo is probably the best parody anime/manga ever made
This.

I find OPM funny and that it focuses on a specific genre to make fun of.

Although that is said I believe that Bobobo Bo Bo Bobobo did it the best when it comes to parody.

OPM wins, Bugs' gag in this episode is that nothing he does has any affect.
His variety does him in here.

>It's another Saitama wins by weeb-fault episode."

Probably, they wouldn't even fight to start.

>"Bugs Bunny is a fourth wall breaker so he wins"

kek

No one wins because there is an anti-climax gag. It can only end in whatever way is funniest.

What the hell is to stop bugs from taking the pen?
Besides, artwork doesn't exactly extend more beyond entire episodes of it. Looks more like a one off gag to me.

>Bugs Bunny in Japan
>Subtle gook jokes
>Goes to store to get carrots
>Sold out
>The last batch of carrots were taken by Saitama
>Bugs tries a series of antics to get those carrots from Saitama
>Anvil doesn't work
>Explosives don't work
>Dressing up as a Japanese High School girl doesn't work
>Bugs fucking loses it
>Becomes a boxer
>"I betcha ain't so tough baldy!"
>Attempts to punch Saitama
>Does nothing
>Saitama punches back
>Bugs sent flying

>implying saitama would fight a bunny that says "ehhhh whats up doc"
I'd chop my balls off if he wasnt actually interested in bugs bunny

>of course you know, this means war.

>ends with them sharing a carrot juice
>Bugs ditches Saitama with the bill at the end

Aint I a stinker.

Bugs get stomped by magical beings. youtube.com/watch?v=jljAMQNbl4Y

Wait, there is a possible advantage here.

Bugs does have the innate ability to outwit Japanese Toons.

So does that transfer to Saitama? Would Bugs have the power to reduce Saitama actions into a bumbling Japanese stereotype?

More importantly, if Saitama becomes a bumbling Japanese caricature, does he still retain his indestructibility?

Nnnno, because the Japs in here were mean and started the fight. Saitama on the other hand? No.

Sam's
YEH

>Wasn't there some god damn movie where some villains were raping the cartoon world or whatever and they had to go on some fucking quest to find Bugs because he's the ONLY ONE toony enough to stop them or whatever?
I want to see this fucking movie, and if it doesn't exist I want it to be made. Like, right now. It would be cartoon Ragnarok. An animated Apocalypse.

Technically, that honor goes to Cecil Turtle and/or Droopy who are essentially the same character.

>saitama can't pay cause no job
>chases the rabbit down and brings him back

Hey. Don't you know it's illegal to done and dash?

>bugs doesn't have money either
>they both end up washing dishes

I feel the opposite of what others said about Saitama's gag bringing the show down. The other superheroes are intentionally stupidly themed and when the story focuses on them we get the same old anime tropes that Saitama deliberately avoids but played straight, which is very dull and brings down an episode until he comes back into the story.

The folly of the series is that you can't just use Saitama's gag constantly or it'd get old, yet Saitama's the only character worth a damn. I think they do well enough with the writing, given that.

I think it would be more like Bugs would become a boxer, starts punching Saitama, Saitama says something like, "man this mutated rabbit takes things way too personally." and then he walks home with Bugs punching him the whole way. Saitama goes to apartment and shuts the door on Bugs, who drenched in sweat and exhausted, then Bugs says to the camera "you see that? (Pant!) (Pant!) I had that cueball on his last legs!"

This is why Bugs can't win. He can't keep his trap shut when he's trying to fuck with somebody, and the second you tell Saitama he's bald you've already lost.

Saitama is so powerful it's funnier for him to lose. Just like how he wasn't able to catch that mosquito. Or that cat isn't hurt.
>After some elaborate physical comedy routine, Saitama ends up punching himself somehow, resulting in a KO
So Bugs wins

Heh that looks like a proper ending desu

Bugs eventually beat Cecil though.

These are both good points, and I am blown away at how fascinating this thought experiment has become.

>>After some elaborate physical comedy routine, Saitama ends up punching himself somehow, resulting in a KO
>So Bugs wins

this seems most likely

You're forgetting that Bugs doesn't know how strong Saitama really is. That's part of the joke when it comes to Saitama's character. Bugs would underestimate him and get BTFO just like the rest.

perfect. both of them have to be knocked down a peg at the end.

Isn't that space jam

>Any encounter that doesn't end with them high-fiving each other

Pretty sure Bugs could compete against the 40k Emperor with Toonforce.

After being soul wiped his body would probably disintegrate in an over the top fashion, then Bugs would step from around the bottom of the throne munching on a carrot.

It's Toonforce, if it's funny it takes precedence.

But then it would be something like:

>Saitama punches Bugs
>Bugs sent flying
>cuts to the moon
>there's a giant crater with a rabbit sized hole in the middle
>hole goes about halfway deep into the moon
>Bugs climbs out of it, disheveled and panting
>"Of course you know, this means war."
>Steals one Marvin the Martians ships to get back to Earth

Wouldn't this fight just be an Ouroboros of one-upsmanship with no end in sight?

Guys, what about Said Akuto? Can't he control plot or some shit. I haven't read those light novels in ages

That was actually pretty funny. Would watch m8.

This. Toonforce is entirely reliant on who starts the fight, and Saitama isn't one to start shit. So either Bugs would have to start the fight and lose because of it, or both would probably just call it a draw and hang out afterwords.

Neither character wins, because the gags of both characters don't interact. Bugs only starts to go all out Toonforce/Rule Of Funny after being agressed on, whereas the gag in OPM is the villain jerks off about how wicked strong they are, then Saitama one shots them. Neither character would start the fight, so it'd be a standoff. However, Saitama has clear ageing feats, whereas Bugs Bunny does not, so they coexist there until Saitama dies of old age.

Is bugs actually that strong. All I know is he can outwit a mentally handicapped hunter with a lisp. Same thing with the mask, he couldn't even kill a mobster whose power was just being tough, is he actually top tier or is Sup Forums being stupid

Bugs always loses whenever instigates, hence Cecil winning. It's one of his rules that he has to be reactionary, but on the occasions where he's not he's had his ass handed to him. Unless Saitama has a reason to pick a fight with bugs then Saitama will win.

The only problem is that Saitama is also fairly reactionary, and usually won't do anything unless tempted by the person goading him (which would count as instigation) or if that person was causing trouble (which is also instigation).

My vote's for Saitama, though bugs still get out alive he wouldn't be able to beat or outwit him unless you contrive a situation in which Saitama attacks first.

I would think the obvious situation is that someone instigates both of them at once and they both come down on the poor sap.

Saitama does not work off of toon force.

Why not? Disney and Looney Tunes were a huge source of creative inspiration for what became stories like One Punch Man in the first place. They're related, but pretty distantly.

Saitama doesn't have toon force
He just hits people really hard

>There are people in this thread, right now, who believe Bugs always gets away without a scratch and has never lost.

These people are fools.

The anime is well animated but more for powerfags and normies/shonenshitters.
If you want to read something funny and well written read the comic. Not the manga, the original web comic by ONE that it's based on, the humor shines best with his crude art.

Coconut fred

Bugs fucking dies at the end of one of his most famous cartoons.

People in ITT do have a point. Saitama is not one to instigate fights so Bugs will have karma on his ass at the end of things if he starts it.

Jimmy Neutron has a cheese ray, it's over. He just shoots it at Saitama, Bugs Bunny and whatever character and he wins.

Dude did you not read the thread?

go home comicviner. We already disproved your statement by having him lose to celci the turtle not once but 4 times already.

Dude did you not read my post?
I said that there are people in this thread that don't know that, not that there was no one in this thread that knew.

>has cheese ray
>couldn't stop timmy from getting his girl

Jimmy's Cheese Ray VS. Fuzzy's Meat Gun