Really liked new 52 Shazam

>Really liked new 52 Shazam
>Its only a single volume
>Nothing I like ever goes on for long

and here Marvel/DC wonders why they a dying industry.

No Billy's not pure of heart anymore so the story is shit and the character is ruined. They should bring back pre-52 Billy like they did with Supes so everything can be right again

Maybe if you buy 20 more copies of the Convergeance story DC will take your advice.

Whats wrong with setting up some chance for character development?

The whole point was that he was pure of heart he just needed a push to man the fuck up and become the good people he really was.. 'Pure of heart' doesn't automatically mean Billy has to act like some saccharin sweet reject from a 50's sitcom.

Yeah I thought the point was that sometimes people act like dicks cause they're put in shit situations even though deep down they're good people.

I hope you guys weren't taking me seriously

I was, thanks for making a fool of me.

It wasn't that hard.

Got you to bump my thread a couple times so maybe you're the one really being taken for a ride.

How bad of a person would I be for wanting things between Mary and Billy to get awkwardly sexual?

Grumpy billy is so cute :3

No worse than the writers who turned old Mary into a walking corruption fetish.

>Twins
Wait wasn't Mary always younger?

Now to be fair user, that costume she had during countdown was pretty great.

Man, Shazam has really gotten the short end of the stick lately. I liked his JL story, and wish we got more of his New God powers

I'm not saying she didn't look good.
I'm not saying I didn't fap to it dozens of times.
I'm just saying the writers disgust me.

Totally understandable.

Will Billy go for the chocolate?

>Mary Marvel
>corruption
Sorry but that sounds hot.

Now, I'm not trying to be mean, but wasn't she literally retarded or special in some manner?

Oh it is.

>Sen isn't drawing the new Shazam book
YOU HAD ONE JOB DC

Is countdown any good? I actually never read it.
Is it worth reading if I just want Mary?

No.

I wonder why I thought that

>is Countdown any good
God no
>is it worth reading if I just want mary
Not even in the slightest

thanks for the heads up

Cause you're a racist who needs to check his privilege
Or more likely because Gary frank call fall into 'tard face.

>G-Golly!

Sivana was shit though. When Johns doesn't get a character, it really shows.

>A-am I really that...hot?

Those boot are straight up sex on Mary.

>doesnt get

Johns was balding back then, he got the hair implants later, that's why pretty much every villian he did was a sexy bald man in that era.

>Hell yeah I am

OTP

We need more of her and Mary interacting

>I want more Captain Marvel stories
Too bad asshole - DC comics

*soghs*

.....Billy is not for sexual

>Billy is for sexual
Ftfy

Shazam isn't for sexual but Billy is.

We need more of the Silvanna Family.

>*soghs*
Also no one is sexualizing Billy in this thread.
;_;
Hell yeah

These are the best sort of interactions, and not even because of sexual tension

Hey Sup Forums, how does it feel knowing that Sivana has more game than you could ever possibly have?

Wow the daughter was -REALLY- ugly back then.

I could sleep with the modern Georgia, even untransformed. Definitely not that one though.

I ain't even mad that dude rolls hard as a mother fucker

Gee I wonder if Magnifcus is the result of an affair.

I sorta thougtht that Magnifcus and Beautie were his supermodel wife's kids from a previous relationship.

New 52 Shazam was everything wrong with the New 52. I love Captain Marvel and DC dicked him up by attempting to make him edgy. ALSO, pretending his name is "Shazam" is absolutely haram. I wonder if OP has ever read any of the good Cap stuff.

Nope, all of those kids came from his loins.

Oh Beautie isn't the wife?

I thought he had one really hot ass daughter as well.

This is his wife, beautia is his daughter who might be evil or not, depends on the writer.

Shazam is a New God??

OP here.
I fully admit, when it comes to comics in general, I'm pretty casual. But I have actually read a respectable amount of Capt's stuff, old and new.
I didn't have an issue with brat Billy because I thought it was a way to change things up without going too far or being an obvious cry of attention. It gives him a chance to develop into the Billy we know more. I don't think changing up a character is inherently bad, especially something that isn't all that radical and can be used as as stepping stone.

The name change sucks, I'll always properly use Captain Marvel, but admittly Shazam is easier to say and type, so I use that a lot too.

It's more amusing if he wasn't but Georgia and Sivana Jr were.

My confusion is if there a new 52 Shazam what connection does he have to thunder world Shazam from multiversity/convergence?

He has the power of a new god.

I like how they got the Z and realize they got nothing they just up made a different t name for for Darkseid's dad.

Different earths.

A different interpretation of the same basic idea? Captain Marvel in Thunderworld is from Earth-S, which is basically the world where the original Fawcett Marvels lived.

Yeah but the pillar of eternity in multiversity is basically the definitive one

Sure but there's a different Shazam inhabiting the rock.

Magic is weird!

New 52 shazam is fine but I really don't want it to be the movie adaptation.

I'm way more salty about Sivana not being the archetype of being a mad scientist, and I don't know what the status of his kids are.

We'll be lucky if it's the movie adapation and not it's own much darker edgier thing.

that doesn't make him a new god though....does it?

>Earth's Mightiest Mortal

>everything i like sells like shit
i can name 5 titles from the past 4 years that went that way for me,

>He'll never have another ongoing because Johns is a greedy kike who won't let anybody else write him

That would raise so many questions

Georgia is cute! CUTE!!!

Is it greed or just passion and love for Capt?

No, it's greed.
Fuck Johns.
We were supposed to get individual ongoings for Captain Marvel, Mary Marvel and Marvel Jr but he prevented it.