This makes you temporarily full on retarded

I have stopped smoking this jew because not only did it make me paranoid as all fuck but it makes you borderline retarded. Smoke some of this and you will be a drooling mumbling potato for up to 8 hours. If you're lucky enough to be paranoid then fuck me you're gonna have a good time. Avoiding eye contact and schizing out that people are looking at you and thinking your actions are 'abnormal.'
What a great time.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2811144/
denverpost.com/2016/01/19/colorado-sees-deadliest-year-of-traffic-fatalities-since-2008/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2722956/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you just need to find the right strain bro

>Tfw tolerance so high that only high extract cannabis oil +90% will even produce any effect

That or Green dragon. Basically cannabis does not even work anymore if I don't drink like 12 beers before I smoke some green

>things that happen only to me , but I'm such a self centered prick it happens to you as well !

Hahaha good one op

Me too !

ill admit indica probably more suitable for someone like me but 90% of pot smokers dont know what the fuck that even means. So what you get is some super strong strain of sativa. And then who knows if someone is smart enough to put some spice or hard drugs in there, well hello there popsicle we have a nice padded cell for you over here.

I like it. You could just not do it anymore and fuck off

how about things that cannabis does to everybody?

you know, like decreasing the reaction time and concentration of drivers

oh wait, silly me, the brain isn't made of chemicals and you can drive just fine, bro!

LOL if you schiz out like that you need to smoke some more, noob!

Maybe try getting a medical marijuana card and only buying from people who actually know what the fuck they are doing.

Than , from the bogan you met at the gas station at 1am next to and or behind the dumpster

Unless you have legal weed and buy it in a store where everything is labelled.

Indica doesn't really make you paranoid, I found tincture was a more functional high and lasted longer than smoking, but not as long (too long) as edibles.

the aim of the game is chimpout

I don't get the paranoia thing, you're just weak.
I also hold a job, a pretty good one. Again, you're just weak.

But I do agree, smoking weed isn't cool or anything. And it shouldn't be legal.

>australia can't hang
lol, what a loser

>Got my driver's license on xanax and weed
>Been driving the past 7 years drunk and stoned multiple times a day

Degeneracy?

Why the fuck do I care? I'm not driving

They have studied that and found in a field test that the driving examiner found that yes , they had a slower reaction Time while driving , but he wouldn't take them off the road.
T. Medicinal marijuana is okay mane

see

Yes and I hope you're imprisoned for life whenever you inevitably kill someone

It isn't the weed dude. Its you. Fucking spaz.

Some people just can't endulge , that's life.

My brother in law can't smoke because he is allergic , someone gave him special gummie bears and he had to get the ol epi pen

But you , you're just a spaz who can't smoke.

fuck you found me out

He'll get two weeks of social service or something.
Its Europe.

Once in a while is fine, but chronic smokers might be in for a very nasty surprise. My brother's bipolar, and there's no doubt in my mind his habitual pot smoking is what caused his mania to surface.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2811144/

The paranoia is due to anxious situations, avoid those while smoking.

I smoke but not to get high, infact I dislike its effects on cognition.

I smoke because I found it to be the best thing for migraines and crohn's disease.

National Behavioral Health Institute did a study and found that cannabis doesn't impair driving significantly even in occasional users. Regular smokers were able to complete a course after smoking a joint with the same proficiency as sober drivers.

They concluded that stoned driving is of little concern.

Link or it didn't happen.

I havent driven sober in a good 5-6 years, smoking makes you safer on the roads if anything. Never even dinged someone.

fair point. what's really crazy though is that in america they sell Spice legit and it fucks you up way more. call me a faggot or whatever but im sure that had something to do with me becoming a spazz when i smoked weed.

>Like lowering your iq by up to 8 points.

I stopped when i found out, muh peruvian intellectual brain is something i dont want to fuck with.

Its on Youtube or Google

Why does the red cross foundation have so many questions ?

how many transactions does pol reckon are laced with some shit. banning it just creates more problems.

im sorry canadabro

Really? I have a 4.0, hold a stable job that pays 64k a year and a blaze it 24/7, minus my work days. Its all about self control and how strong an individual's brain is. Clearly you are just weak minded.

Are you color blind? Its called the red cross cause the cross is red, look at my flag. Medpack, sure, cause you guys get that wrong in movies and games. Also, this isn't the youtube comment section, if you say something retarded, at least source it.

I agree. I was a habitual smoker for a good two years straight, every single day for about a year and a half of that.

Aside from all the typical lazy stoner tropes, it makes you apathetic, lethargic, and extremely un-motivated. At one point my friends and I even pointed out that we smoked for literally no reason whatsoever, and that there was no real point to it. I would even argue that it is mentally addictive, since studies so far show its not physically addictive. But studies also show that it halts mental growth if your brain isnt developed, IE under 21.

It was fun at first because it gives you the giggles and makes everything fun, but once your tolerance builds it becomes a chore to smoke. My best friend, who I got into smoking, claims he still does it for anxiety, and only does it once he's finished all his work. But he smokes when he wakes up, eats, and before he goes and does anything. I mean anything, like he'll take hits before he even goes to get his car washed or something menial. I honestly wish I had never got him into it.
Other friends tried to convince me they only do it after certain times at night after they've finished work, which really just means their lives are so meaningless they just work their shitty jobs, sit around and get stoned, and repeat.

Pot should only be used if you have cancer, need help getting to sleep and only use it for that, severe anxiety, or you're an old retired fart who has nothing better to do than be a lazy stoner all day. But you either smoke like once a week tops on weekends or at parties or whatever, or you're a lost, depressed fuck who has to numb himself with drugs.

Stoners are annoying but I'm okay with legalization to shift the tax burden onto the niggers and libtards that smoke that shit.

>preuvian intellectual brain
i know about your coca leaves.

Negative m80

Spice got banned nationwide and is a felony in my state if possessing or manufacturing

Since that m80 nig went and chewed up that hobos face and made nationwide panic over the Zed apocylpse

Try again brother

I smoked spice
I hated it, thought i was going to die. Or had died and was watching myself third person .
Never , again. ... It fucked me up for a while after that mentally.

People like you really need to stay off the roads. Anecdotal outlier evidence is not acceptable.

How is science retarded. Literally use Google.

I'm a lazy faggot on a Cambodian cartoon networking blog

Ffs...

you gotta smoke the jew in an oven then its alright

But the cross is in fact, white.

Typical amerlard.

Lazy as fuck.

Colorado has had a spike in car accident rates since marijuana was legalized.

denverpost.com/2016/01/19/colorado-sees-deadliest-year-of-traffic-fatalities-since-2008/

Like i said in my other post i smoked habitually for two years. You have severe impairment if you're not a habitual user. Even if you are a stoner, you still have much slower reaction times, and you might be able to pay perfect attention to whats in front of you, but driving you need to be 100% aware of everything on every side of your car. Thats how accidents occur

>not living in a state that has legal weed.

Damn it feels good to be an American/Washingtonian

I'm sitting here playing GTA v smoking a joint and on my phone mobile answering your dumb ass questions

So you don't get any misconception about stoners okay brah !

why do people smoke weed when it does nothing positive

he doesnt have proof is what hes trying to say

see thats what I thought when i was a dumbshit stoner kid too. Because when you're high you're more paranoid about hitting someone, and so you take the time to driver slower and make sure you're being safe.
But when some guy runs a red light at 40 MPH, you're not going to have the reaction time or awareness to avoid it.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2722956/

It was the National Center for Biotechnology information but here you go.

Anyways, their findings lead them to conclude that people who are more likely to crash anyways are also more likely to smoke weed and drive because it's perceived as dangerous socially and most smokers are young, unmarried males who are already the demographic that gets in the most accidents. People who are more likely to take risks in general are more likely to smoke and drive because conventional wisdom says you shouldn't, but when you account for risk-taking behavior, cannabis doesn't correlate with an increased risk of an accident and may actually make people safer drivers.

>about to vote to have six plants and recreational in November

>electronic jew
>herbal jew

Ffs look at the state of your country, boy.

Why do people do anything that makes them feel good?

Colorado had a huge spike in tourism when it was legalized.

More people, especially people from out of state who aren't used to driving in the mountains, means more accidents.

good post

>its a faggot who blames his personal issues on a plant episode
People who smoke enough to turn themselves into paranoid vegetables are retarded

It's like downing a whole bottle of vodka in one gulp and then saying all alcohol is bad

Dear Zipperhead. Here in the western world we have leisure time during the day and night and some of us want to maximize the relaxation thereof through substance abuse.

Of course, smoking this stuff in the coal mines or zipperhead factories would make you receive the whip, but here in Yurop things are not that bad

not everyone is lucky to live in the what, 3 out of 50 states where that's a thing, and hope the DEA doesn't decide to arrest you for possessing a schedule 1 controlled substance

Same.

Yeah, that's what i came to realise too.

>potheads think they're strong minded

you're not 'strong minded' ... look around your circle of friends, and I promise you will find that the dumbest of the group 'handle' marijuana the best, and partake in it the most

really dumb people love pot, sorry potheads... paranoia when being high increases with IQ

I smoke 2 blunts after church today, watched the Men's Gold game with me bros, took a nap, then worked out. That's how it's done boys.

I hate the fact that some of the people I know, their entire social interactions revolve around smoking. Has kind of made me go into a self enforced hermit mode.

/thread

Thanks, but not worries m8. He did it to himself.

I quit smoking it after a few years of smoking it daily. The shit was getting too strong, giving me headaches, making me more paranoid than usual, etc. All I had to deal with for withdrawal was a few days of headaches.

He on the other hand, just kept on going, and was dumb enough to think that getting buzzed would somehow make up for him running off like 4 hours of sleep every day, while working a fairly physical warehouse job.

He was a dumbass and paid the price for his stupidity. A couple other guys I used to know also lost it mentally shortly after going to college, and smoking lots of weed. One of them brought in garbage bags from outside, and emptied them all out in the lobby, for no fucking reason whatsoever.

The whole "pot is harmless" meme needs to die. Especially now since THC concentrations are higher than ever. It seems to be having a far more negative effect on people.

Well dear Fin,

if it doesn't work on you anymore, how do you manage to keep that tolerance up?

You smoke like hell even if it doesn't have an effect on you?

there are ways to have fun and be happy without fucking your brain's receptors

And anyway, would you really want to date a girl who smoked pot?

The DEA is more concerned about the freaking meth and crack that the cartels are cooking up in our backyard bucko

Than , me who only consumes and buys state regulated trees and never distributes any substances

Sure and maybe for you those ways are preferable. Not everyone is the same.

This. So fucking true, all of it.

You are actually retarded. If you think marijuana is the cause of your retardation than you need serious help. THC is simply a medicinal drug.

weed is for niggers and housewives to keep them stoned and at home, subservient
meth is for white men

all satire aside, i never got good at chatting offline to people while stoned. online wasn't a problem

OP is bluepilled on weed

got it

the government WANTS you to smoke Marijuana it's just like a mainstream faggot to think what he is doing is going against the establishment when its really just an anti-mommy and daddy agitation

Those people fight back when arrested. People like you don't. The DEA is only interested in doing the least amount of work for the most amount of pay. Busting people like you is an easy way to pad the numbers.

I know people who can drive perfectly with blood alcohol levels over 0.400. I don't see why a stoner couldn't do it. But, it doesn't mean that marijuana does not impair your driving ability. Marijuana being some sort of perfectly safe drug is pseudoscience bullshit.

Was wondering this too. Take a t-break

This post perfectly explains why people use it for recreational purposes, and why stoners are so retarded.

I have the exact opposite problem, all we have here is indica which just makes you a sluggish couch potato. Sativa, or a nice hybrid is by far the best since you get that nice mental boost without being physically impaired. Just gotta know your limits and not smoke yourself retarded.

>>The DEA is more concerned about the freaking meth and crack

Even if they are more concerned about it, if you give them any reason to make them want to arrest you, bam, they can.

Fuck the daughter of someone related to a DEA agent? You can get years in a medical state just because the DEA hates you, or got some 'insider scoop' that you might be a dealer.

It doesn't matter if it's not their main concern, they can arrest and prosecute you and will if you give them the slightest reason to want to abuse their power.

But hey, we all know governments hate abusing their power, especially when it comes to drug laws.

People think that other people can't tell when you're high, you can.

You know why?

People who are high are fucking ANNOYING.

Similar to alcohol I think people turn into
assholes if they cant handle the weed.

>meth
>for the white man
are you some sort of poor, uneducated beaner, user? Coke is thousands of times better than meth, and better for you as well. I am going to assume you simply cant afford the superior drug.

>I have stopped smoking this jew
I will post original next for a better shooper.
>it make me paranoid as all fuck
You are guilty about something or some things in your past. Weed brings it out.
>people are looking at you and thinking your actions are 'abnormal.'
You have some underlying self conscious issues you need to work through. Maybe lose weight, maybe quit trying to be center of attention, who knows. Weed only brings it out though, it doesn't cause it.

Is this what people tell themselves nowadays to convince themselves that they're smart?

fucking with your brains receptors and acting like it's not gonna cause brain damage or trigger psychosis
how long have you been smoking

What an condescending asshole thing to say. I know software developers making +80k a year and they smoke like Jamaicans. Take your reefer madness hysterics back to your church faggot

you weak bitch haha 8 hours lmao

[Citation needed]

Canadacuck btfo

Umm what do I need to fight ?

When there is nothing actually happening as described in your fantasy

Used to be 420Blazeerryday but now I'm completely clean. Maybe I'll smoke again for old times sake but right now I have other shit to worry about. Here are some of the things I experienced from smoking every day for a couple years:

>laziness and apathy
>couldn't hold myself in social situations due to being so high
>decreased libido and erection strength
>mind fog
>memory loss which grew until I would lose track of what I was saying during a sentence even when I was sober
>throat and lung damage

Most of those things reversed pretty quickly after quitting. Not even counting the cost but damn is it an easy drug to abuse, especially because of the culture that makes it look harmless.

>China

Seriously I can't stay high for more than like a half hour unless I smoke a shitload nowadays these people are fucking nuts

Even the very first time I smoked it lasted like 2 hours tops

Damn you gave me an epiphany.

I'm a software engineer making over 200k a year... get a clue. A 'software developer' who makes 80k and smokes weed all day is pretty fucking dumb, your friends are third-tier trash.

There is very little to no evidence that weed fucks with much of anything brain related permanently as long as your brain is done developing when you start smoking.

>Be straight edge until 25
>Start drinking heavily every few days for a year straight
>Better slow down before I damage myself
>Was always for full cannabis legalization since I was teenager but stayed away from it
>Experiment with weed for the first time at 28

Not so sure I'm for 100% legalization anymore. There are clear documented benefits for medical though.

Jesus Christ you are so retarded.

Man these what if situations are fucking boggiling my mind !

I smoke pot
and you retards are paranoid as shit lol

"what would happen if I fucked a DEA agents daughter after I smoked her out with my bong and then dropped her lifeless stoned ass , back at the house ! ?"

Holy fucking shit idk what would happen user !! ??

Fuckinf logic nigga

Maybe you should try smoking some to relax and pull the giant fucking log out of your ass

Agreed