I'm a survivor. We're a dieing breed

I'm a survivor. We're a dieing breed.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/12_oz._Mouse#Production
youtube.com/watch?v=binN-lTcmyU
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/xavier renegade angel/end/2013-12-1/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/55298117/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I forgot the name of this show. What was it?

Rick and Morty for art students

You snozed, you lozed.

it was on youtube or something wasn't it?

There are a good bit of other one liners in the show that I like better, but that one is still probably the best.

it's xavier, renegade angel

aka "just as shit as rick and morty but it was on adult swim a decade ago when half these faggots were in grade school so it's cool now"

to be fair there are some funny parts and it's actually only like 80% rick and morty tier, but it's still mostly shit

Why are you so in love with Reddit and Memey that you have to bring it up in every thread?

Every single on of these threads are the same one liners over and over again.

Pickle Rick

because Sup Forums is so in love with rabbit and monkey that they like xavier now to get their R&M fix so they can still snowflake post about how the popular version is bad

Sup Forums has always liked Xavier

I've been here regularly since at least abatap and I don't remember any xavier threads, there was never a time when people were posting this shit regularly until pickle rick

This show is alright, too bad reddit is trying to ruin it

XRA threads pop up every once in a while but it's a niche show. Now go be annoying somewhere else

can you go one day without spouting shit about reddit?

This. It wasn't regular shit threads obviously, like with the cancer generals or picklespam, but threads would pop up now and then and would usually get decent amount of replies.

was just thinking about this show today, is it actually popular on here?

Are people JUST now watching this?

I love the show but I don't like the exposure you're giving it, that's how we got the weak ass season 2. Now stop

Where do you think you are? Most 18-35 year olds grew up with AS

How does this show fit more jokes into an 11 minute episode than a whole season of Family Guy?

>this show is anything like rick and morty

Banana who?

Banana who?

Banana who?

BANANA WHO?!?!?!

Heheh, Oragina-whom

stop shilling this

Some people are due to the Chad meme thing.

Expect 10 Xavier threads a day now.

It's not as shit as rick and morty. Not even 80%.
Xavier has clever wordplay and good humor each episode. It's random but in it way it kind of makes sense.
Rick and Morty has shit like Mr Poopy Butthole, drunk rants, forced memes, and "lol I eat poop". Elementary tier comedy, would rather watch Family Guy.

Rick Sanchez - Anti-social, Paranoid Narcissistic, Neurotic, Impulsive, and Depression

Xavier - Psychosis, Disorganization, Delusion, Insecurity

Moral Orel - Hypomania, Hysteria, Obedience, Obsessive, Compulsive, Withdrawn

Spongebob Squarepants - Ignorance, Addiction, Mania, Dependence, Histrionic

Me - All of the above

Stop shitting up my board and i'll stop

Not until recently. They're trying to force it as an alternative to Rick and Morty. It's a genuinely funny show though, so

Xavier is Reddit repellent.

Patrick Stewart.

my favorite episode is when he runs with the Mexican gang

>Friday night, is Taco Tuesday
>I guess I came to use my switch blade as a defense mechanism
>you're right, rape is not an excuse - it's a reason. And tonight everything looks reasonable

explain?

constantly saying how reddit everything is is 10x worse than whatever you think you're crusading against.

How much longer until school starts?

Y'know the "Virgin Walk v. Chad Pavement-breaking Stride" meme.

God is dead

So can we talk about 12 oz mouse? Because that is a show I wonder how much the internet loved when it first came on.

TASTE
THE
PAIN

People liked it for how cheap it was. It literally costs like 15 dollars an episode to produce.

>Moral Orel
Why doesn't this show get shit on? Its more pseudo than Rick and Morty.

We /ChadPosting/ now?

are you serious? jesus christ
never really paid attention to that one could you give me a quick rundown?

Because it's true normie-tier

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/12_oz._Mouse#Production

this post triggers my oldfag feels
the idea that these kids will never discover wondershozen or bevis and butthead, or even space ghost for the first time as it aired on tv. Xavier is genius, If there were a religion built around the lore and philosophy of this show it would transcend any existing religion.

You have some delusion of the past, better get checked for Bipolar disorder, faggot.

>wondershozen
is that worth watching? i always hear mixed opinions on it

youtube.com/watch?v=binN-lTcmyU

This show is fucking genius

does anyone remember the part where the klan members were doing jumping jacks and their robes got burned off?

It's excellent but soul crushing. Not for the weak.

>I like
>no I like

All this faggoty 12 year old playground bullshit. Xavier has been around for years and justifying enjoying it by a thread once a day or once a year is little kid shit.

nice b8 you got there m8

Sorry that I offended you personally. ;_;

>Sup Forums pretends they like a show just to spite reddit

You guys are a bunch of spoiled brats. You're acting like sixth graders.

i only watch animu so i am not really part of this discussion just seemed like b8

Go back then.

>pretends
this better be bait. otherwise go back where you came from. there has always been XRA threads here

Show me one thread prior to this week about this show on here.
You can't. You're all just trying to justify your "humor" is superior than Pickle Rick.
That's just unbelievably childish.

how new are you there are threads about XRA every couple weeks. go through the archive yourself redditor

No there fucking aren't. I've been here every week for years and never seen one.
Stop trying with this revisionist bullshit.

stop trying to act like you have been here longer than you have. this show has been discussed many times before and has been established Sup Forums adores it. why are you so triggered?

If Sup Forums is so in love with reddit, why are you here? Because you love Reddit. Plain and simple

Oh you've been here?
Name the sticky. You know the one that took years to get.

you've been spamming this garbage since yesterday

is this a shill job as its coming back or something

how can you shill a show that isn't currently airing and has been off the air for 10 years?

sticky? what the fuck? why would there ever be a sticky for a show that has been off the air for 10 years? why are you so mad?

not that guy but there has been a few, maybe not every week but there definitely has been

the same way in 2013 twin peaks was just oddly spammed everyday and then suddenly a new season was announced a year later

You don't know what the fuck I'm even talking about, do you?
Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out, kid.

so you think people are shilling because their is a renewal? i doubt it. that would be cool but i doubt they could get the original writers

>Reddit and normie fags think Sup Forums likes Xavier only to spite their shitty meme show.
We had plenty of threads talking about the show since forever. We had streams of it posted here.

why are you so mad?

heh

Then fucking show some proof. YOU CAN'T

>he can't
fucking lel
you trash shill

Why are you deflecting the situation because you've been called out and can't answer a simple question?

desuarchive newfag

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/xavier renegade angel/end/2013-12-1/
all posts before R&M even aired

dude other people here besides myself tell you we have been talking about it for years. sorry you just came here. no need to be mad because you are a new arrival

That's not what I asked for shithead.
I said show me a THREAD.

I guess its true what they say about a camel's ass...
I AM hungry!

You know what, you're clearly a cocky early 20 something kid that thinks they have the world figured out.
There's no use even arguing with you anymore.
When you wake up to reality, you'll remember this moment when you tried to act like hot shit but were just...shit.

telling you like it is makes me think i'm hot shit. haha umad

take a gun and shoot yourself right between the eyes

I don't get this joke. Can someone explain?

this board is still fun even if you don't watch tv

can you actually go back to 2008-2007 on here? i didn't know Sup Forums was a board back then.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/55298117/

wew i think jessica gao left already though. she was pissed

>2015
Fucking pathetic. Rick and Morty was already airing during this time.

didn't it come out in 2013?

Why is this getting shilled all of a sudden, is AS slowly building ground for a reboot?

There's been a thread here and there, and yeah it's a funny show, but why in hell is Xavier: renegade angel of all things making a comeback?

it's reddit repellent. if you have been reading this thread it makes reddit arrivals really really mad. and that is just what Sup Forums needs

So why are people comparing this to rick and morty? why not compare any adult swim cartoon to it? Why not Aqua Teen Hunger force since it was as popular as Rick and Morty at one point.

>it's reddit repellent
This is autism.

how?

Because it's autistic.

how?