Percentage of christians in Turkey 1914: %20

>Percentage of christians in Turkey 1914: %20
>Percentage of christians in Turkey 2017: %0.2
Isn't this beautiful? Corrupted pagan religion who worship 3 gods are slowly dying, First in Middle east, Then Europe,and finally in Africa, my ancestors' homeland. I can't wait to raise the BLACK flag of Islam in Vatican and do friday prayer with my muslim brothers in St.peters basilica(will be renamed as Padişah Recep Tayyip Erdoğan Kara Boğa the Conqueror Mosque and 4 minarets will be added around it)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-does-Ulan-in-Turkish-mean
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You'd have to make it out of the favela alive first.

i'm posting from your mother's bedroom

A yeah, she told me about the pet monkey she got from the pet shop last week.

Pls KARA BOGA bro, do not make the brazil rangebanned
Use american proxy instead

Islam is paganism mixed with gnostic Arian offshoot Christianity. Which is why they believe Christ is the messiah, conceived miraculously without sex, yet they reject his divinity and make him into a lesser prophet.

The good ol' days.

I'll burn you at the stake before you have the chance to do that, heretic worshipper of Satan (allah, the brainlet "god").

Why are Colombians so religious despite most of you being criminals, whores, diseased-ridden, druggies etc..?

>Almost March 2018
>Karaboga posting
We need something else you unfunny faggot

>my wh*Te ass is on FIREEEEEEEEEEEE

May the Heavenly Mandate of Kara Boğa last for 10.000 years

What does ULAN ! mean?

i keep thinking about this meme for some reason ...

quora.com/What-does-Ulan-in-Turkish-mean

thank you based TURK

If you want non meme answers to why this is, population exchange happened between Greece, Serbia , Bulgaria and Turkey where Christians moved to the Balkans and Muslims to Anatolia. This was done to avoid masscare of both the Christians in Anatolia and the muslims in the Balkan. Happened somewhere in the 1920's.
It's a type of calvary, nothing to do with Turks but it sounds good

np

retarded rapebaby

>nothing to do with Turks
From wiki:
>"During the Polish-Lithuanian Union, the name "Ułan" was the surname (family name) of a Lithuanian Tatar noble family whose male family members, like many Lithuanian nobles, had regularly served as light cavalrymen for the Polish kings since at least the 15th century."

Why do you lie, mr. Serb?

Turkics =/= Turks, they were calvary that served the enemies of Turks
why are you rude i said nothing rude

because you're a cracker

also "ulan" in Turkish means something. doesn’t have a direct translation to English though. It's like how you call someone "buddy" or "bro" before you talk but in a more aggressive way

I see...
nvm carry on fellow indo-European

hamduLLAH

Nice try schlmo....turning other butt cheek isnt more manly

Tatars arent Turks. They are Turkics