Superwoman #2 Preview

This looks interesting

Good meme, friendo

Seven pages in and it's the inevitable BLACKED kike racemixing propaganda moment that is now standard for all modern comics.

bro its Superbro approved

>but she was my friend
If you say so...

Steel is married still in this continuity, right?

no
>>Sup Forums

When did Mercy become Asian like in BvS?

>MSCU acting like Marvel citizens.

Since The Batman cartoon and the start of New-52.

>a comic book writer being jewish
What would Stan lee say? Jack "the king" Kirby would never stand for this. Joe kubert is probably rolling in his grave.
>Will Eisner

Pak who hooked them up isn't Jewish

You're a couple years too late, buddy.

Man Lana and Steel has been a thing for awhile, you're late as hell.

I was kinda interested in a Superlois comic. What is this shit they're giving us instead?

I'm not sure if she's really dead. Didn't they say she was sick, or dying?

a nonshit character

I'm actually more interested in this

>you love it when I play the bongos naked

They have been dating for like 3 years now, casual.

What happened to Steel's wife and daughter?
I want father Steel damn it.

>What is this shit they're giving us instead?
Superman Red and Blue: Sexy Edition

Come on!
I'm black and even I'm getting tired of the WGBM paring.

They get across luthors sheer terror at not being able to do anything well.

Probably should have recaped better.
Maybe the preview skiped the first few pages.

>Nu Lois is dead

THANK GOD!

How long has this pairing been a thing i like it.

Was not expecting steel to show up.

Im fairly sure lois will survive.
If she does die i give it 2 issues max before she comes back.

Marriage in comics is overrated

Since Superman Doomed

What makes you so sure we have the real Lois we don't need this one.

>the inevitable BLACKED
What's the official tally look like for this? Marvel does shit like image related to gin up controversy but it's mostly just click-bait tier (in the comic whor grabs falcap out of the blue and lays a kiss on him; which is totally fine and not sexual assault because she's a girl. But he's actually sleeping with Misty Knight in his own book).

So, ignoring older stuff like Logan/Storm and sticking to CURRENT COUPLES, we've apparently got Luke/Jessica (who've been married with a kid for over a decade in realtime); Carol/Rhodey (but he ded now); and the clickbait covers with Miles/Gwen(both Poole and Spider) and the one I posted with whor/falcap at Marvel. Quentin and Idie might still be a thing in the X-Books (I'm not reading any of them but x-23's solo) but that's inverted anyway (white dude/brown girl) so I'm not sure it even counts either way).

And SuperLana/Steele and (eventually) Duke/Gotham Girl in DC's Rebirth (Babs was briefly blacked by Batwing pre-relaunch and she's currently got yellow fever while rebounding from fighting with Nightwing but neither of those really count either).

Any that I'm missing?

Because this seems mostly like people falling for obvious bait: I mean look at Carol/Rhodey. Marvel hooked them up and then IMMEDIATELY had her join up with the GotG and play space cop for a year; she comes back and they kiss once on page ... and then he dies.

So much blacked. Can we have Asianed plis

no woman wants tiny yellow penis and if you hook up a white guy with a minority its exploitative racist trash

*hugs*

Go read Batgirl

the hilarious part of that is that she is still ostensibly in a relationship with the Fox kid

so the black guy is getting cucked by an azn

won't last though he's obviously either a villain or going to be mistaken for a villain by her which will ruin the relationship

>o woman wants tiny yellow penis
You don't say?

> Hawkers.
Is this Singaporean culture or there are hawkers in other southeast Asian countries. I've only been to sg

>are hawkers in other southeast Asian countries
Isn't that a generic term for any vendor "hawking their wares"? I'd expect that pretty much any culture with an open market/bazar would have them.

My friend's ex, a Filipino, says that they don't use the term.

>CBRfags are already bitching
>Muh Lois is better than Lana fags btfo
Based. I hope they don't bring back nu Lois. I like their tears.

Why would it matter what term they use? The comic is written in English, for people who speak English.

>they don't use the term
Well, no, it being English and all.

But I was talking about the practice rather than a specific term for the person practicing it. For example older movies often have the iconic bit with the kid hawking a paper (EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!) on a corner in the city ... as far as I know no one ever called them 'hawkers' but rather Newsboys or Newsies (paperboys being kids on bikes doing home delivery in the 'burbs) even though, objectively, that's exactly what they are.

I thought she broke up with him

Instantly cancelled pre-order.
Shame. First issue was pretty good

>I thought she broke up with him
Who can even keep track? She showed up in Nightwing to bitch him out for not showing up on a date (then stuck around for most of the issue before fucking off back to China/Singapore/Japan/whatever Eastern country her walkabout is currently set in where she's apparently getting some sweet and sour strange on the side.)

WOAH THE GUY WHO MADE SUPERMAN WAS A JEW?

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty easily since they broke up at the end of the burnside thing and Larsons thing takes place mor win the past

>people bitching about blacked and Muh Lois
>Not happy Steel is wearing a cape again
Smh

Am I the only one who sees Imra?

>WOAH THE GUY WHO MADE SUPERMAN WAS A JEW?
Stanley Martin Lieber -> Stan Lee. THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!

Jacob Kurtzberg - > Jack Kirby

I hope Livewire shows up

Superwoman Red vs Superwoman Blue

>Amerifat problems

Wait when was steel without a cape.

The new 52

Natasha is his niece, not his daughter, and she's still around.

If you say Quesada.
Friendly reminder married Superman is acheiving what Poo52 Superho could never do

I so want this Babs to disintegrate like Lois next. She is nothing like the BG Dick married in Convergence

She's here to stay

>So much blacked. Can we have Asianed plis
No.

this is all really compressed, i like it

>compressed, i like it

Achieve what?

>Superwoman
Literally who?

Look at the preview fag

But Rebirth is good user, bait's 2/10, got me to respond

>you love it when I play the bongos naked
fuck I already fapped 3 times today

This was an early Blackening it happened back in Superman Doomed. Since its the only reason Steel gets to hang around I approve. I don't approve of Jane and Captain Falcon. Or when he fucked Zola's daughter.

Why is babs so heavily shiped

Being the only girl in the family is rough

The Falcap and Jane thing was bait and switch

Oh goody, we're already retreading Blackest Night.

What exactly is happening on this page? Does Mercy spontaneously turn into Bizarro-Woman?

Nah boi Ste- what the hell why is he paired with Lana? That makes no sense, when would they have even met?

Fuck you no it's not. It just takes a bit of creativity and thought to keep interesting.

Nigga John saved Lana in Doomed in space by enveloping her in his organic steel skin
This was back in 2014, so it's been two years

The costume is definitely similar

Hurt durp.

Oh, that's kind of cute. Still seems like a weird pairing, though. Have they done anything together on panel? Well, between that and this, I mean.

I didn't read Superwoman, did they really kill Lois off in the first issue, after setting up that this was a book about her?

Lana is 100000000000x better than notLois.

If they killed her off for good along with notSupes the world would be better for it

It was low-key so nothing of noting. It's not like John has an ongoing and Lana show up a lot.
John was there with Lana at the mass Smallville funeral when Lana's parents died.
They were the first to console Clark during the Truth arc when he got exposed
Other than that this is like the third time they got screen time at all really.

Helena, Cass, Steph, Harper, Bette

you mean a bunch of girls with no solos or other media presence

She's not going to stay dead, just like New52 Supes is not going to stay dead. The only difference is Lois will come back within the next issue or two.

>Helena
Not Bat family right now. Is she still running Spiral?
>Cass
Late comer, noob-filter. No one knows her
>Steph
Literally Tim's girlfriend: the character
>Harper
Do you want to fuck Harper?
>Bette
lol

Those are all lesbians.

yup

>implying Babs and Dinah didn't fug

>Is she still running Spiral?