Name a bigger JUST than Snor Ragnarflop

Name a bigger JUST than Snor Ragnarflop

Yuck

No, it'll be GOAT for Marvel probably. Taika Waikiki's a serious talent.

>Himdall, Sif, The Fucking Hulk
>not the Warriors Three
why do they bother

Baywatch

getting your entire movie redone by a music video company because you wanted the guardians of the galaxy audience

>Jeff Goldblum

implying him alone wont make it great

>Implying this won't be Thorkino

Where do you see Sif in that picture you fucking idiot?

This but Marvel just hire talent to smear Marvel-butter over everything in post. By the time it hits release everything's glazed in feedback-approved sameness that leaves you with something probably very different from the director's vision.

James Gunn doesn't seem to get the same treatment so much, they gave him a lot of trust on GotG2 by the looks, but the fact that they're styling this film in a similar fashion to GotG in the trailers worries me.

it blows my fucking mind how grown ass men can watch this kiddie saturday morning cartoon shit.
No wonder birth rates are so low and the western world is dying.

Mommy

>By the time it hits release everything's glazed in feedback-approved sameness that leaves you with something probably very different from the director's vision.
After man of steel and BvS the same things were done by DC, which is why there's been so much director drama (especially affleck). And it's had way fucking worse results.

>Thor kino
>posts the main reason it won't be

In one trailer we have seen the hulk fight fenrir and surtur..in thors fucking own movie. Instead of seeing a thor leaping at a mega sized surtur with his hammer glowing with lightning, we are going to see the hulk steal the spotlight, kick thors own ass in his own movie and take on all his main villains. Guaranteed he will be the one to fuck up Skurge after thor gets his ass kicked by him too.

>another sequel to another lame comic book franchise owned by Disney

Wake me up when you all get tired of this dreck, and not a moment sooner please

Is there a webm of when her and Karl Urban are looking at the screen from the trailer? My dik got hard for both of them. Urban especially looking thick as fuk.

THAT FUCKING HULK FACE

HOW DID THEY MAKE IT SO UGLY

Hulk is not supposed to be handsome.

Give her the Costanza bat and fence

>. Instead of seeing a thor leaping at a mega sized surtur with his hammer glowing with lightning, we are going to see the hulk steal the spotlight, kick thors own ass in his own movie and take on all his main villains.

[citation needed]

So this is the next evolution of orange and blue posters

Is this DCshill hour or something?

i didnt but i made you look

im hype af desu

sigh

i was hoping karl urban would land a bigger role in mcu so he'd get more famous

>I'm the goddess of muh dick

Such bullshit, this meme. Every director shines through and the good ones, like Russos, shine brightest.

How fucking hard can it be to do something interesting with the gods of vikings?

Gjaelbru scene will get even normies hype as fuck

>Doubting based Taika

Russos dropped the ball with Civil War. The best director Marvel has had is Gunn, imo.

What citation do you need idiot? The trailer shows thor getting his ass kicked and "lies" about how he "won". It also went out of its way to showcase hulk taking on fenrir and surtur. He will no doubt steal the spotlight

The days of blue filters is dead, bury it

Watch the trailer

i posted it, i didnt need to look fool

Buddy. Urban gets one of the best scenes in comics.

I still think the first Thor is one of the best

I can't wait for this kino

On a side note: Isn't it weird that Walt Simonson and Jim Starlin get into the Eisner Hall of Fame the same year as Ragnarok and Infinity War is starring?

i've rewatched recently and it's really bad tho.

It's amazing how Loki's actor stands out so well

>TELL MEEEEE!

nobody will give a shit 5 minutes after it happens

i'm not even that user but i made you reply

I thought civil war was pretty good desu.

that will only be the intro sequence like the first 2 thors had, all else will be very plastic and lukewarm comedic marvel midbrow stuff

B-BUCKY HELP ME

DUDE OVERSATURATED COLORS LMAO

>all else will be very plastic and lukewarm

Honestly, what the fuck happened to Thor? I also enjoyed the first Thor movie. But what made them make him so damn quippy now? I mean, he was slightly quippy in Avengers 1 and Thor 1, but it kinda suited him. And why did they shit on all the viking stuff in Thor 2 and this upcoming Thor?

a Thor/Hulk buddy romp movie sounds fucking great.

Oh yes, marvelshits hate Snyder so much they're "hyped" to see the mouse ape his style directly

Are you high??
This is Marvel unjusting Thor

that looks like pretty basic stuff from the other Thors, a plastic-looking cg asgard with a bumbling gay thor finally going yas slay queen Rey because it's the 3rd act

Gotta hit his high note before he dies in Infinity

GOTG 2 WAS FUCKING GREAT, SPIDER-MAN WAS SWESOME AND I HAVE LITTLE DOUBT THAT THOR WILL KICK ASS!!!FACT!!!

>100 minutes
they barely do shit with 2 plus hours
i bet Hela has half the screentime of Malekit and Surtur is a glorified cameo like Dormammu

>a bumbling gay thor finally going yas slay queen Rey because it's the 3rd act
What are you even fucking saying?

>the fact that they're styling this film in a similar fashion to GotG in the trailers worries me.

WHY?!? WE'RE GETTING A COSMIC THOR MOVIE WITH HULK AND JEFF GOLDBLUM FOR FUCK SAKES, WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?!?FACT!!!

I enjoy Synder's "style" but I dislike the way he often sacrifices story for it. I hated BvS but watchmen is one of my favorite capekino movies

Stop embarrassing yourself

I'M HOPING THIS WILL HELP URBAN GET A DREDD NETFLIX SERIES MADE!!!FACT!!!

>a namefag who ALL CAPS every post and ends it with a literal text signature chimes in with his opinion
Adopt a trip so I can filter your cuntish ass
!!!FACT!!!

Yes you have shit taste

>loses to hela
>loses hammer
>is electrified and passed out for comedy and callback
>passed around
>loses to hulk
>is a sore loser for comedy
>"hulk like fire, thor is gay"

here he's basically a advertisement white dad in a Mel Brooks' gladiator parody in space

The Russos are Marvel's worst, and only truly bad, directors, hands down. No visual ingenuity much less competence. Bland, sub-CW network cinematography, staging, and action direction. Winter Soldier's overrated and Civil War is shit. Gunn, Derickson, Reed and the rest are leagues ahead.

>マイティーソー バトルロワイアル
>mighty thor: battle royale

lel

i think hemsworth is too stuck with comedy shit now, it wont be a big triumphant moment outside the usual formula

THIS, CIVIL WAR WAS FUCKED BECAUSE OF THEIR WASHED OUT SHAKY CAM BULLSHIT!!! GUNN FUCKIN NAILED IT WITH GOTG AND ITS RICH SATURATED CINEMATOGRAPHY!!!FACT!!!

THOR IS MY FAVORITE MCU MOVIE AND HULK IS MY FAVORITE MARVEL CHARACTER, SO I'M FUCKING DYING TO SEE RAGNAROK!!!FACT!!!

Kill yourself

>Oh yes, marvelshits hate Snyder so much they're "hyped" to see the mouse ape his style directly

I'M SORRY BUT I DON'T SEE ANYTHING HOMOERITIC IN THAT SHOT?!?FACT!!!

Not him but it's not all that hard to understand retard. Thor is a joke, the movie isn't taking itself seriously but not in the clever way. The villain and threat won't be believable amd asgard looks like shit. Why would we care about its destruction when they have done a poor job at making us care. And suddenly "god mode" thor out of nowhere when he has had his ass handed to him by literally everyone from Ironman to Ultron isn't suddenly a wow moment cuz it clearly won't mean shit. Unless you are 12 none of this looks remotely impressive

Overrated, overblown and bloated, I'll never understand the praise this film gets

Civil War suffered from an unfocused plot, too damn many characters in play, and a main battle (the literal draw of the film) with so little stakes that they literally say, "this isn't the real fight"

I could give a pass to the color issue if they fixing the above problems

Why isn't Beta Ray Bill on that poster?

>"hulk like fire, thor is gay"

fucking kek

yeah it's like the wonder woman bit where the writer goes "ok now it's the end so she wins because her lightning is stronger now" and you dont care because it's arbitrary and nonsensical (and basically just girl fanfic tier writing)

>now it's bad ass time

nice sidestep

That's a lot of projecting you're doing there

JUSTice League

The first part of this. Snyder has style and directorial ability, it's just that his writing ability is shit.

The airport battle isn't the main battle of the movie, though. That'd be the same as saying that the Battle of Hot is the main battle of ESB.

Not really. there isnt really one sorry point in the mix. You are clearly butthurt as fuck that your favorite hero is getting trounced by anonymous posters. the fact is there are no stakes in this movie with IW coming out. Surtur wont matter in the slightest.
Thor has no presence outside of jobber to show how powerful everyone else is. he was taken out by an electric net in the most pathetic way possible for the god of thunder.
Asgard has been handled so bad its literally just the same 3 set pieces used over and over. meanwhile they are acting like its the end of something relevant, even in the actual universe asgard has no real presence. there is no projecting. just your fumes. learn what that word means first next time.

They may go a little harder with it because it's looking like he's fucked (Odinforce or no) come IW

Asgard likely ends up Namek-moded at the end of Ragnarok since the trailer for IW shows him floating out in space (Guardians find him/wake him up). They come out of warpdrive to see what is likely Asgard fucking decimated.

We can assume Loki fucks them over by the end and nabs the Tesseract from Odin's vault since we see him handing it over to (presumably) Thanos. The motivation would be in line with the comic minus a few characters.

Thor is seen getting fucking rekt by Thanos and, given that Hemmsworth's contract is all but up, it would make since they give him a solid outing for Ragnarok before biting the grapefruit bullet

Oh fuck they'll gonna do girl thor. Only way for this plastic nonsense get any gayer

>it would make since they give him a solid outing for Ragnarok before biting the grapefruit bullet

>trusting in marvel to make thor look good

Kek, retard. Not a chance. 4 movies to try and do it and he came off as horrible in all of them.

The closest they came right to getting a mature thor who had a little lightheartedness to him but was still a ancient warrior was AOU and they still dropped the ball by making him irrelevant.

Let me rephrase since it needs spelling out:
All the normies i.e. the majority of Marvels demograph, went to see this mainly for the big blow out battle between Cap's team and Tony's team, correct? Or are you gonna honestly deny this fact? That was the main draw: a superhero free-for-all that even the most casual non-comic reader knows is the main battle in the comic event of the same name.

I realize Cap/Bucky v Tony was the main event but you can't deny it was the airport battle that put the asses in the seat

I agree.

And people enjoyed that battle.

I really hope that the end of IW 2 marks a complete reboot in the series (maybe multiverse or something) and they recast from the ground up. It would give me yet another reason to drop this shit once IW ends

DCucks on full force today.

To some extent so did I. It just frustrates me how they could put something like that together and have zero stakes behind it, bro

This is the only marvel movie that has even slightly interesting visuals.

>Bitch like a bitch
>Still gonna watch IW
lol bitch

Because it was a very entertaining movie that had surprisingly deep ideological undertones. And successfully executed the avengers being broken up into two sides but not fully destroyed so that they could come back together for infinity war.

I like Hemsworth frat man-bimbo act, Thor is slightly dumb and boastful.

Just wish it was less bumbling haha silly dumb dumb shit and "he must learn humility" cliches

and either remake the visuals or at least confront that it's really kitschy and you should "mind the gap"

Waititi said that "Thor: Ragnarok" is mostly self-contained. So whatever befalls Thor and Asgard happens in IW.

this

using tony's visual things from his helmet when cap punches him like it's a comic book pain/impact star is really good here

At this point is purely sunken cost fallacy m8. IW is being touted as the end of this iteration of the MCU and, if nothing else, seeing some main character indefinitely bite the bullet (due to contracts not being renewed) will at least make it worthwhile. I know we aren't allowed to enjoy anything here because anonymous little 14yo's will call us names but I want to see how this ends. Quit trying to look "too cool for this." you are literally posting in a thread dedicated to this shit.
faggot

So probably picking up right after the event of Ragnarok then. Thanks for the info bro