I'm in my mid 30s, married, kids, all that jizz. It seems the longer I go on...

I'm in my mid 30s, married, kids, all that jizz. It seems the longer I go on, the more I can't stand modern society & what we've become. I hate faggots who constantly look down at their phones, the media is disgusting, almost all movies, music & TV I think is pure forgettable trash, having any political discussions usually makes me wanna jam a sharpened pencil into my ears, etc.

Am I just getting old & doing what adults always do (like when parents hated rock n roll), or are things really simply shit? Help me make sense of it, Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

xkcd.com/1227/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youre just getting old

xkcd.com/1227/

Jokes on you grandpa,
Society is only going to become more connected with their technology; those that can't use it properly will die off. For fucks sake look at Trump he's like 60 something and has Sup Forums under his thumb. You Evolve or you DIE.

no, mass media is actually shit nowdays.
protip= join social groups focused around a hobby or interest. Populer shit is shit.

No m8 it is shit

24/7 jew/liberal propaganda

About a decade younger here. Everythings just going to shit m8.

>tfw I'm in my early 20s and I also say "all that jizz" instead of "jazz"

I, uh...

No, it's going down the toilet.

>married
>kids

Hahahahahaahaha faggot! You fucked yourself thats why you are so cranky and hate everything in the world!

Eat shit you stupid unhappy faggot

Love,

A 30 year old homeowner with no kids

>Out of all that he focusses right in on the least important part of the post

Please, tell us more about your insecurities.

It's pretty common, bro. The world isn't designed for people over thirty. We're spending our money on sensible things.

I'm also looking at my phone because I don't want to interact with faggots like you.

It is all happening cause most people are fucking retards. Just ignore them.

And no wife it seems

>oh god you are so insecure because you live the free life and go around being happy doing what you want and not cranky at the world

>wanting a wife to tie you down and steal half your money later

You'll learn one day child

The moment before you die, you will realize that you have accomplished nothing and that your life meant nothing and no one will truly care about your passing.

t. A 30 year old home owner with a wife and kids that thinks you are a bigger faggot than OP.

I'm the same age as you but I guess the difference is I've always hated everything so not too much has changed except I can open up Sup Forums while I am pooping at work and say things like
Fuck you aboriginal australoid petronigger
and
u're queen a shit

so there is a marginal plus

No, you're insecure because you obviously have a complex regarding a family life.

Most likely the idea that you would no longer be living for you alone scares you.

>Wizard thinks he has a leg to stand on

No one wants to live like you. You think you are happy, but a lack of misery isn't happiness. Fuck off.

How is your family? Are they shit? If not then it's probably just a product of your redpill mate.

you should be aware that your kids care about you not because of who you are but because you're their dad.
they don't love you, they love a conceptual simulacrum with your face
and your wife loves your wallet

Have fun changing shit diapers and being mad at your bitchy wife while i do as i please

Why the butthurt, English teacher?

Buddy doesn't understand what happiness is. Leave him to his delusions. He thinks families are all about shitty diapers and screaming.

Let him. Scum like that deserve to be discarded like refuse.

Thanks for the diagnosis doc hueheuheuhue

God Sup Forums is even more full if rightwing cookie cutter faggots than i thought

I get paid less than an English teacher but at least I can poop whenever I want

>happiness requires family type A

How's church?

I haven't changed a diaper in years and there's no reason to be upset with my wife. What do you think family life is?

>hue
>>>/reddit/ neet faggot.

There is nothing more cookie cutter than the typical miserable 30 year old wizard.

We had hamburgers today.

>Sup Forums bitches about white women no having any children and muslims outbreeding them
>Sup Forums laughs at white people who are married and have children and gloats about how much better it is to stay childless

Figures.

Dont go on reddit never have

You struck out buddy can you try again for me? ;)

Did i link your post correctly? :p

Me ;)

Still mad about that B on your math test, huh? It's ok, you were the favorite son for a while.

>all that jizz

Stopped reading

I am 28 and I feel the same. It is not your age, it is the jewinfested, jewmanipulated, jewed society. Stand up and take action, or they will win.

You should go Fuck your... your... god Damnit, you're right. Cocksucker.

>Still a virgin degenerate at that age

Wow... I'm saddened and sicked. And you actually think you are the smart one.

My family is fine. Wife can be bitchy at times but who's isn't?

Mostly I just busy myself these days with stuff around the house, gotten into guns & trucks (I'm fixing up an old Bronco now).

>virgin
>with that job and that hat

Haha god Sup Forums your insults are getting pathetic pathetic

>he will never feel the joy of watching a child he helped create come into this world
>or the joy of teaching it to walk, talk, and swim
>never watch his kid grow into a man/woman
>Never have grand kids that think your literally the coolest thing in the world
>never grow old with your wife because you maintained dominance in the relationship and kept thing interesting
>never eat thanksgiving dinner with the massive family you created with your penis
>nobody but your brothers and sisters will come to your funeral.

Oh, and I've basically burned all my social media accounts to the ground. I had a FB since like 2006 but couldn't stand it anymore. Its all just curated narcissistic bullshit anyway & isn't a reflection of real life whatsoever. Plus all the political stuff (whether I agree w it or not), soap boxing & faux outrage.

I kinda fear for the future if people actually think any of it means anything & is a legitimate form of communication.

>Sup Forums is one person
what would compel you to make such a stupid post Achmed?

It's a little bit of both. Mainly it's you perhaps not getting older, but having seen enough shit to know what's what and having little patience for youthful ignorance.

Remember, people in their early twenties are experience things like politics the first time in their lives. So they're basically dumb. Same goes with music & movies - most of it is just rehash of older versions, but they don't yet realize it.

If you look back on the stuff you grew up on you will realize it is also complete garbage anything past the early 80s is complete garbage

>That

Implying that it isn't actually you, otherwise you'd say
>with my job and that hat

VIRGIN!

fill your life with stuff you like instead of barking at ghosts on a vietnamese arts'n'crafts forum