Do people still have death matches like gladiator style? I assume the rich have some fucked up games they watch

Do people still have death matches like gladiator style? I assume the rich have some fucked up games they watch.
Considering today's society, do you think death-matches could happen in the near future? Where willing (or unwilling) people train to fight with old style weapons or use deadly forms of martial arts?
Would your society allow it?
Feel like we are headed to a Rome Like State here in America anyways.
I'm pretty drunk and was just thinking about this please bare with me on my night off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yxfuliFab0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=DYgXTNGRZJg
youtube.com/watch?v=oKM5Qq-ZuLM
youtube.com/watch?v=JPk4hEmBxrU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2003743/Mexican-drug-cartels-force-kidnap-victims-fight-death-gladiator-style-contests.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fplmChzOfBs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you may be asking how this could be political, so
Consider the following: Liberals

battle of the nations is probably the closest you'll get to it unless they create a new kind of sport

youtube.com/watch?v=yxfuliFab0Q

there's probably all sorts of very peculiar happenstances involving the rich elite

they could have large underwater battle arenas with all the wondrous bloodsport imaginable, they could be watching the pitiful peons rattling away this very moment, nothing is stopping them after all

Theres a youtube channel hosted by an ended TV show called Monster Bug Wars. I know its not the same thing but its amazing that people find nothing wrong with watching two things kill each other.

Once they ran out of content for the show, which used elaborate sets that look like real nature sets, they have been taking people's user submitted videos.

So basically hillbillies send in amateur videos of bugs dying in a bucket and amazingly no one seems to care.

Doesn't it make you wonder where the limit is though? Could they get away with that with amphibians or reptiles? God forbid they put a cat and a dog in a bucket and have them kill each other.

what the fuck is this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=DYgXTNGRZJg

Where is the line on animal fighting?

Dogfighting is obviously illegal but bugfighting isn't? Wheres the logic in that?

What do you think wars are?

yeah. it's all ran on TOR though for their own private viewing.

You would think that North Korea would have something like this for the entertainment of the Dear Leader.

Isn't that just MMA?

Most insects don't live past two years, most live far less and some don't even live out the die(not dying to other shit just dying because their lifespan is so fucking short).

Additionally insects are not domesticated, not mammals, and viewed by many to be a disgusting scourge.

just pay some bums to fight to death if you want to see a death match T B H

works anywhere in the world

kids in $3000 suits of armour running into each other and thinking it's a sport

Dogs can be your friend.

A bug can't. Austismus maximus.

Super rich user here.
It's true. We just competed a human controlled hunt in Cannes this month. Next week we are bringing a case of Cristal and beluga caviar to the death matches in the Hamptons.

I have had a mantis as a pet. They are very fragile. Some crickets bit off its leg so I let it go.

Obviously bugs and mammals are very different but I think people can be conditioned to see even humans as unwanted pests and enjoy watching them kill each other.

> but I think people can be conditioned to see even humans as unwanted pests and enjoy watching them kill each other.

I'm sure they do. It's not a train of thought I would take up though.

THIS

Barbarians and slaves getting mauled by lions was the pinnacle of human entertainment. They were even able to re-route the aqueducts and flood the colisseum to enact naval battles.

>Do people still have death matches like gladiator style?

I've heard about ilegal fights with machetes and long knifes. Does that counts?

Cricket fighting was actually common among the elite in many countries.

probably. I heard there are fight "promoters" and they send a computer with tails on it and a tor link to the show. its a ridiculous fee just to watch though.
this is why people film fights rather than break them up user, its human nature.
no, while they sign a waver that mentions they may die and they are not responsible, MMA has many martial art forms and moves that are banned from the sport due to it just being cheap, cruel, deadly and not that entertaining when a taijutsu expert takes on some boxer, judo champ and fucking kills him in a few moves.

i read about that. they would flood the canals and chambers in the Colosseum and have naval battles with crocodile and hippos in the water at the same time. they found bones of them

You'll enjoy this film, OP.

>americans
>subtitles

You could also try Series 7

> taijutsu expert takes on some boxer, judo champ and fucking kills him in a few moves.

no... just no. try to do some fruity death punch shit to a guy like prime mike Tyson and you'll be eating through a straw permanently.

this is dumb. needs to be smaller teams or free for all and actually deadly. maybe not chop your arm off deadly but you know

youtube.com/watch?v=oKM5Qq-ZuLM

>he thinks the elite citizens use peasant shit like TOR

taijutsu is made to counter all of that and is literally a dirty fighting form of martial arts. i highly doubt that man, boxers arent martial artists, they are strikers. it really sounds like you know very little. Most boxers that get in mma rings get their asses handed to them. taijutsu, which is a form of ninjitsu is banned in mma because of the strikes. read about master koga. hell watch videos. and thats not just edgelord ninjitsu lol most forms of martial arts have advanced techniques that are meant to kill.

shit looks faggy.

I'm from Memphis. Nobody tries to kill each other while saying cheesy shit. They just do the fucking thing.

>trying to establish self as a trip on Sup Forums
>acting hardcore about gun violence in their state

Jesus fucking christ.

>Fruity death punch
Nigga you just went full retard, do you even know how rediculous some people are at martial arts? Bruce lee was not a myth fyi

I don't need to.

I was golden gloves in 2003. Fought pro kickboxing twice.

There is no move more effective than knocking somebody's teeth down their throat. There is no set up or specific do 2 backflips and poke em in the throat shit to a street fight. All that shit stays in their little dojos where it is sworn to be truth.

If it was so bad ass then the marines or any other form of killing machines would take to the shit. They don't.

I can't help it you live in faggot land where that shit is believable.

>establish myself
>been here since 2007

hello summer friend.

MMA, CZW, and IWA-MS are probably the closest.

proof?
also you only fought other kcikboxers... again way out of your league
also the marines need to learn in a matter of time, not dedication to the art. and you need to look up some fights on youtube my friend. you are very ignorant. anyone with 4 years of training in any martial arts could wipe your ass any day. you are also very arrogant besides ignorant

no, he wasn't. He also through most of what his faggy instructors told him out the window and said that a combination of boxing and grappling was the most complete form of martial arts.

That is why he busted motherfuckers up side the head and arm barred them and shit in his movies. He wanted realism.

Way to shoot your argument in the foot.

>faggot land

How does it feel to be so linguistically challenged? Are you literally wearing a jersey and cargo pants right now? I bet you unironically say "esse".

let me get my web cam.

Yeah do it cunt.

I'm jewish, anglo, and native.

no esse here.

brb

>never seen real deathmatches
Pleb tier

youtube.com/watch?v=JPk4hEmBxrU

Instructors? dude you are just making shit up, he learned and trained partly in america and from masters in china. its widely believed he was poisoned because he was literally teaching round eyes ancient martial arts sacred to them. you literally know nothing and sound like an absolute retard.

Honestly, how do they learn all those "deadly" moves without killing or severely injuring their partner?

That Krav Maga bullshit is basically demonstrations, I've never seen someone use it in real life or captured on video. All those knife defense videos are retarded too as most of the attackers aren't "alive" and give no resistance. There are a few videos showing how a real knife attack would go down, it's not someone standing behind you with a knife in the same spot and not fighting back when grabbed.

They have zero clue.

I think death row prisoners should be able to participate in a deathmatch for possibility of winning freedom.
Pay Per View matches. Enviromental hazards, all that stuff.

>I'm jewish

Like the movie The Running Man and the novelization of the movie.

You sound really dumb right now fyi.
You literally just proven you know nothing about bruce lee.

it's more widely believe he died because he wasn't making it kunf fuey enough and was cutting into their kung fu movie profits, considering he was killing that shit with his own profits.

Get on webcam you fucking liar. Talking yourself up.

there is a video of two masters going at it, and both have claimed to have killed before. was on /gif/ a few weeks ago. one of them ended up dying, had his head squished in. they were blocking each others strikes like mad men. looked like it was filmed in the 90's though, or on a cell phone
anyways I imagine certain family names and arts they practice under have these grudge matches and underground death matches.

Please leave cancerous tripfag

>He doesn't know Mexican cartels' hiring process for hitmen

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2003743/Mexican-drug-cartels-force-kidnap-victims-fight-death-gladiator-style-contests.html

The wall can't go up fast enough, lads.

literally everything out of your mouth is fucking bullshit. get in your webcam. i cant believe you are just so blatantly caught shitposting yet still continue to dig into your bs

bear in mind it was 10 years ago I won these fighting nogs in Memphis.

I seen something really strange pertaining to death matches on the net years ago. It changed me mentally, for the worse, and wish I wouldn't have let my curiosity get the better of me. The rich are fucked up.

your mamma is bullshit kid.

time stamp
also these guys would kick you or mike tysons ass and they arent even as skilles as to the people i was referring to
youtube.com/watch?v=fplmChzOfBs

So you were like 12?
And no time stamp
Get the fuck out you massive faggot. I swear you are the biggest retard with the loudest mouth i have come across. You have just shown to everyone how dumb you are and pathetic

>enjoy watching them kill each other
Yeah, we've done that since civilization began, famalam.

what was it?

damn dude, i wonder if they film and make people pay to watch

The Islamic State is probably the only place left with legitimate to the death state sanctioned brawls 2bh

They have those? with weapons or not?
and id figure china or some third world hell hole or something would.

nah, 22. I am nearly 32 now. My parents wouldn't get me into it, so I had to do it the hard way. This means you have to fight in the advanced brackets, which is either 16+ year olds that have had 20+ fights or old journeymen.

I'm done. Entertain whatever thoughts you have about fighting, but I promise you this... everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth. Myself included as well as your grand poobah kung fu masters.

It was a death match between two death row inmates. It was well organized and everything. There was about 20 people watching at the event, all wearing grotesque costumes and cheering as those two went at it. There were about 50 people in the chat. I couldn't stomach it. It was the thing that redpilled me.

pretty sure one of their death sentences for fags and such perceived degenerates is a fight to the death with the alternative being a very slow and torturous death

you look like a damn toddler in that pic that you purposely made hard to see. again you are such a fucking idiot

>provides proof

you're gonna have to deal with it.

faggot.

Again with the mouth. Id love to see you fight a real martial artists. Kickboxing is a workout sport for women and this is well known

>toddler
>fighting grown nigs

no dude. I'm done with you. Live in whatever fantasy world you want to.

I did it. You didn't... but hey, you're the fuckin expert here.

>implying k1 fighers wouldn't break you down in the first round and you would only have the ref to stop some big Russian from sodomizing you.

keep doing backflips chang.

lol you are the one saying any boxer could own a martial artist. uhhuh. settle down kid, go do kickboxing with your gf

they could.

they actually fight. unlike your dojo masters doing napoleon dynamite shit.

Did the scissored dude die?

>implying they wouldnt know how yo counter that after years of sparring
Keep shitposting JLo, we all saw your kickboxing movie

Lol you literally sound so dumb. You do realize the Olympics just had actual martial art fights right?
Also there are many videos on the tibe of boxers getting their shit beat in.
And fantasy world? Bro you sound like uncle Recko from napoleon dynamite talking about how good you were back in the day like you could kick bruce lees ass and the continual shitposting. Sounds like you are delusion
Jesus you are so dumb

>implying they actually spar.

napoleon dynamite shit doesn't count. If we tell each other what we are going to do before we do it as an exercise... that isn't sparring. that is choreographed dancing. you see, when sparring you actually get injured a lot. these guys do the same old safe shit every day.

now go practice shooting hydukies.

I was good enough to beat a bunch of roided nigs at fisticuffs.

you are good enough to think napoleon dynamite shit is real.

I'm far from the best, but I'm better than you. I've had to actually prove it. You've proven nothing but butthurt.

napoleon dynamite shit? they just had the Olympics for martial arts. no boxer won, or kickboxer if that helps your tiny brain understand all your "trainers" were just some poor spicks and niggers that learned how to kick and strike without any form in the streets. you are so dumb man. literally others are pointing this out and how egofilled you sound. have fun with that
you will never be on par with any martial artist. even a child

also, good job of stealing my napoleon dynamite line even though it has nothing to do with the sport of boxing and everything to do with the shit you are hyping up.

"martial arts" in the Olympics

oh yeah, that faggy shit that isn't anything like a real fight in any capacity.

you sure showed me.

lol denying facts now? damn delusion we are arent we.
i guess he is better than the Olympians and they never sparred
you sound so fucking dumb and pathetic. they dont even fight with gloves. and again fighting styles are banned because they can cause so much damage. none that in kickboxing, aka ZUMBA. you are just literally up your own ass

You know there is mma as well, where the all time champ was a judo and taekwondo master. Like you are literally arguing with fact and sound like a kid eho thinks his little kickboxing matches are like real fights either. Lmao

>and again fighting styles are banned because they can cause so much damage

man, this is maximum autism.

you know what will kill someone in a fight? Hitting them too hard, or punching them in the throat, or collapsing their throats with your grip, or head stomps.

take your five finger death punch kill bill bullshit and tell your mommy about it.

she might even cook you tendies.

I never criticized judo or taekwondo.

kickboxing is largely taekwondo. way to prove nothing.

>Would your society allow it?

It seems to be OK with having people literally fist fight each other over TVs on Black Friday.

I always stay home and watch the news, it is like watching a real live Hunger Games.

I was a grown man knocking out other grown men in a ring.

You just keep on with the little kid stuff though.

I'm done feeding the weeaboo trolls.

it'd not even that, people know strikes that can perm damage your nerves, cause blindness, kill you, cause breathing problems, collapsed lungs. again these arts has been studied and mastered for thousands of years yet your feeble mind cannot understand that. you are truly ignorant. and not just hits to your head, and there is no magic death punch you fucking literal retard, it shows by how you talk about it, how much you actually know, you sound like a child. these have been used and tested. you are just doing damage control now because you feel like a fucking idiot

I'm behind you lad. These idiots have absoloutely zero idea what real fighting is like. Any kickboxer currently fighting in glory world series would absolutely fucking destroy any "ninjitsu" master. I always laugh at little children who think these type of martial arts are actually effective against professional fighters. Blows my mind how dense these guys you're arguing with are.

still denying fact
whose the kid here? you look 12 in those pics and are wearing gloves and pads.
did mommy wash them for you when you were done?

this shit is too ridiculous.

show me a real life example of this. let me guess, its too bad ass to demonstrate in real life huh?

they would never expose their top notch foreskin blasting secrets by actually doing the shit you talk about.

well you would never know because taijutsu is literally banned in mma. ever care to wonder why? lol fucking idiots

holy shit that is so much better than "american wrestling"

man... it's not that I think I am king kong. I'm not.

A fight is a fight is all i'm saying and i'm glad you get that point. A belt only covers 2 inches of your ass and all that noise.

A good right hand and anybody can go to sleep. No kung fu needed.

>tattoos

To the degeneracy camp until you laze them off.

If I was a billionaire, I'd buy an island somewhere, declare it my own country and have gladitorial games fought there to the death. In about 20 years it would pay for itself, if it was broadcast to the world pay per view. People love watching blood and gore, it would have the highest ratings of anything ever put to a screen.

One of the Finnish fighters actually paralyzed a guy I think from the shoulders down because he landed a blow a little too high up and hit the guy in the back of the neck, right on the spine.

I'm done and obviously grown in those pics.

you asked for proof and I gave it to you. Now all you can do is repeat the same lame shit over and over.