Observations

Hey Sup Forums, as a red-pilled Starbucks barista at a majority-white private campus in an inner-city, here's some trends that I've noticed:

>Girls are almost always in groups. They very, very rarely are solo, even some of the regs. Guys are single a lot more by comparison.

>FOB Asians have some sort of sick obsession with green tea drinks. Literally every 9 out of 10 FOB's will get a green tea latte or frappuccino.

>The niggresses I work with are always in-fighting over retarded shit and don't work overly hard . Although most of them are surprising polite to me and customers. They also almost all have at least one "keed" with no mention of a father.

>Most nigs that come in get frappuccinos and pay it with a gift card. I don't really have an explanation for this one.

>Our hardest worker is a gay black man... sorry Sup Forums. Although our second-hardest is an anglo goddess.

>Yes, a lot of WASP girls get either skinny vanilla lattes or pumpkin spice lattes during the fall /winter and iced caramel macchiatos or a cold shaken tea during the spring/summer. Some are very self-aware of the stereotype that they're perpetuating.

>American-Indian and Asian girls are literally wanna-be WASPs as far as drinks are concerned

>Older folk almost always get a plain coffee or tea... almost never get anything too fancy.

>Arabs really, really like caramel macchiatos and hot chocolate for some reason.

>Europoors stick with regular lattes or cappuccinos.

>Our average customer would be a 20 year old slightly-chubby white girl with blonde hair and really rich parents.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XqlcRAZfRHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Coffee is for fags

Do you know pic related? Can you introduce her to me?

Looking to purchase white waifu with pigtails.

You're a fag for working at Starbucks

Write a paper on psychoanalyzing people based on their Starbucks order. It will probabaly be more accurate than what the American psychiatry association uses now.

I guess but it's also one of like two jobs where you can hit on women without them getting their panties in a twist. I've met a lot of cute girls there I probably wouldn't have otherwise.

What do Mexicans get? My boyfriend gets regular coffee

Would not wife, but is cute and would court.

Interesting reading, thanks op

Tell us some stories coffee slave
Good oc tho

I'm a black male and have never bought anything from Starbucks. I'm guessing black people come in only with gift cards given to them because they don't see the point in paying $6 for a non alcoholic drink. I had a mocha frappuccino once that was given to me. It was good but not worth me going out of my way for one.

>they don't see the point in paying $6 for a non alcoholic drink

As a straight white Australian male I do not see the point either

It's only the rich or middle class suburban girls and nu-males that get Starbucks.

Glad to see that psychology degree comes in handy after all.

pizza hut manager in a majority white town next to a nigger infested shithole. id like to add
>niggers really do order chicken almost 100% of the time

>an entirely male/gay female workplace can be ruined by the introduction of only two straight females

>if you make a mistake on the order of a woman who is over the age of 35 she will demand a ridiculous amount of compensation almost 100% of the time

>if you mess up a nigger womans order she will complain almost 100% of the time and demand ridiculous compensation

>if you mess up a childs or even teenagers order, he or she will politely let you know and has no problem waiting the 10 minutes for a new order.

>men of all ages generally dont make a big deal of mistakes as long as its fixed quickly, with a few exceptions who actually think screaming profanity or threats will make me more willing to help you

overall, this job has made me realize just how shitty women and niggers are to deal with.

>Going to Pizza Hut for chicken
And this is why I fucking hate being associated with these people.
If you're going to eat chicken of all things, at LEAST go to a place that specializes in it, damn.

They get gift cards for birthdays and shit, their mommas don't want to give them cash because they know it will go straight to weed

theres even a buffalo wild wings across the street

There's nobody but pizza places that deliver chicken.

This is some crucial information

>drinking anything other than black coffee

>pizza hut manager in a majority white town next to a nigger infested shithole. id like to add
i had that job once upon a time

>alcoholic 40-somethings WILL threaten you when you tell them the $10-any-deal ended last week
>megapath is the worst isp in existence
>SELL THE COOKIES GUYS

OP has a couple things misread, or has a much different dynamic at her store.

Here in the Upper-Left, aka Starbucksland, everybody knows Latinos get anything caramel-related and Middle Easterners get chai tea.

Dead on with the Green Tea and Asians and white girl Pumpkin spicers, although WASP's get White Chocolate outside of fall time.

:slow clap:.

Assuming that Wing Street or whatever the fuck they called it is probably cheaper than that place, and them being nigs, I can understand it.

But still, it's a cosmic kind of pain.

What does it mean when the barista puts a star on your coffee cup?

>My boyfriend gets regular coffee
>Roasties now openly post on Sup Forums

NExt you're gonna tell me minorities are freely allowed to post here
JUST

That they gave you half decaf *

Jk it's just spit in your drink

>drinking coffee
>doing drugs

degenerate

this is completely accurate.

per pound theyre probably less expensive. our wings recently decreased in size greatly.

good it was for my gf
I make my own cold brew

Wtf, I'm middle Eastern and we only drink tea. I drink coffee because I was raised in Canada and got used to it but everyone else drinks tea, Turkish chai tea to be exact. Middle eastern's also have their own coffee which is strong AF and tastes super bitter.

I'm a beaner and I get a cup of coffee and take it black
Which apparently I have to say grande americano, no cream or sugar.
I feel so fucking gay saying that shit but every other coffee place on my campus makes straight garbage.
Not sure how they can fuck up straight coffee but they manage.

There aren't minorities on Sup Forums nigger faggot. GTFO

Goddamnit Australia...

>grande americano, no cream or sugar.
aahahahahaa fancyass faggot

Yeah, you ME's love your chai tea. PS It's almost as bad for you as White Chocolate syrup. Pay back for that 7-11 Slurpee bullshit you sell us (yes I know those are Sikhs)

I know this sounds autistic, but I go to my nearby Starbucks all the time and I notice that nobody ever treats me like a 'regular' like many of the other guests.. Is it because I don't tip? If people tip using the mobile app, can you tell it was them?

?

I get straight black coffee, I just say "grande coffee" and that's sufficient

It means that we're showing you who's really in charge.

In Starbucks talk all I'm saying "large coffee, no cream or sugar"
Not sure why that's fancy

WTF I hate Starbucks now

Maybe it's a regional thing or just the faggot coffee makers at ASU. I tried asking for a "large coffee, no cream or sugar" for about a week and every time the cunts would say "grande americano, no cream or sugar coming right up!" so I just call it that now

I'm Assyrian. Not everyone in the middle east is muslim and/or Arab. Also people think I'm white unless I tell them otherwise along with many middle eastern's, especially us Christian's.

Maybe the chai at starbucks is. Most of us prefer to make it at home. We use special tea kettles, one on top of the other. We drink a blend of chai and lemon; it is suppose to be super healthy. I don't know what kind of rat poison starbucks serves. Tim Horton's is where it is at.

americano is espresso in hot water. Ask for house next time instead

Sorry.

What do you get? We have a guy who consistently comes in 10 minutes before we close demanding Dark roast coffee even when we dumped the last of it an hour ago. Then he just settles for an Americano. We all kind of hate him because he's done this multiple times. He's gotten better recently though.

It's better to tip in person desu, but you can usually tell who's tipped online anyway (Hint: its the regulars who don't tip, like yourself)

It's either your timing, your drink of choice or your general demeanor. Or maybe you should stop being so autismo.

I recognize this poster. It's Beaner Boyfriend Girl. That is her new name.

We had starbucks in australia very briefly, I tried it once and I'm curious, what do you add to the coffee that makes it so bitter and tar like? Why is your shitty coffee more expensive than ours?

Yeah yeah. Sup Forums has more minorities than most other high traffic boards. It's never been the white retreat you think it is.

I order a "medium regular coffee" everytime I go into starbucks and the faggy asshole barristas smuggly correct me everytime.

>all that lengthy text

who the fuck cares? go to r9k with your bullshit

Those mother fuckers
Thanks user

when are you going to shoot your customers to death in a bloody rampage?

>Arabs really, really like caramel macchiatos and hot chocolate for some reason.

Patricians

>Thoughts?

Not politics

Take it elsewhere

>complaining about paying customers

Also fuck you starbucks fucks. Everytime I attempt to order food items they are always out. The fuck is that shit?

>Sup Forums
>actual politics

N E W
E
W

>barista
You're a fucking drink mixer, do people actually think calling themselves baristas makes them anything more than a coffee monkey?

>
Actually you're a Canadian, but that's a different story...

Yes, I know ME's can be different than Arab or Muslim. There's even Christians and Jew ME's too. But the fact you've resigned to self-identifying as "Middle-Eastern" means you're OK with me grouping you together with the aforementioned.

Enjoy your chai tea rat poison.

Starbucks uses Arabica beans and then burns the fuck out of them, over-roasting the coffee making it bitter. Either that, or they hold the coffee at too high a temperature ruining the flavor by scorching it.

a barista is an artisan, please show some respect

Idk but I think it's exploited-nig sweat.

It's more expensive because you fucks live on a remote death island

Yeah, like Subway employees are Sandwich Artists.

Soon at this rate. I'm probably gonna quit soon.

I honestly hope this shit will never catch on here. We only have Starbucks in Moscow as far as I know, since other places don't have the necessary concentration of hipster trash.

If you're gonna take my cup and pour some coffee in it, I'm not gonna tip you. I'm already paying too much for the coffee anyways

Interesting, thanks for the insight. I get a standard Pike roast every time, but it's in the morning. I never tip because it's such an easy drink. But perhaps I'll drop a buck in every once in a while and be more conversational.

Actually:

OLD
L
D

Sup Forums used to great until you people showed up and mods became incapable.

sage

you're getting Jew'd. A lot of starbucks should upgrade their food expenditure but apparently it's really expensive.

I never use any of the gay ass terms they have up on the board I always just say small or medium or large and not once have they tried to correct me

The employees probably cringe at that shit just as much as the customers

No but it's a word that instantly conveys what I do in one less word, might as well use it.

So old you had to let us know you were some elite oldfag master memer hackerman real nigga 9000
Keep memeing kiddo

>Thoughts?
I think that you are a barista in the Campus of UW.
If so, stay strong fellow Washingtonian. If not, stay strong fellow American/Sup Forumsack

Like I said here I tried asking for normal shit but those faggots always corrected me so I figured I'd start playing along to keep my interactions with them to a minimum

>FUSKIES
don't get me going, pal

Go back to /r9k/ already.

Thoughts? You're college aged and are working at starbucks. That's my thoughts. You are infinitely worse than all those people you just described. You do realize YOU served them all beverages, right? Like served them? Just making sure, cuck.

What do children order?

Better than being a NEET imo.

I like my women like I like my coffee
FLAT AND WHITE
*background laughter*

>Moldova
Don't you have the town rapist to arrest?

What about the jews?

Because that's totally what they post there you faggot

good information OP.

If you don't order your coffee black, you're a faggot.

>when you look at the promotional product rollouts for the quarter and see 'cheesybites soft-sell begins'

>Blacked
>By coffee

>
>>FUSKIES
>don't get me going, pal
Go Cougs

>tfw you can order what is basically a milkshake at 7am and no one judges you for it because the cup says Starbucks feels fat man

>FOB Asians have some sort of sick obsession with green tea drinks. Literally every 9 out of 10 FOB's will get a green tea latte or frappuccino.
hmm i wonder why

>>FOB Asians have some sort of sick obsession with green tea drinks. Literally every 9 out of 10 FOB's will get a green tea latte or frappuccino.

naw nigga they after the white chocolate drinks

I'm white, 27 and only order black, regular fucking coffee. Never understood why people want to drink 5% coffee and 95% other shit. Go to a fucking milk bar you retards.

No, not really. Think for a second. You're judging, and shit talking, the people you are serving coffee too. Just how pathetic is that? And they only hire girls or gay guys at starbucks anyway, so you know OP looks like a cuck lmao!

>Starbucks barista
>Our hardest worker is a gay black man
You thought we'd be surprised?

ITT

Are Refreshers degenerate?

>Required viewing material for all entrants into UW:
youtube.com/watch?v=XqlcRAZfRHc

>Not wanting to fuck a McPoyle

Coffee originates in Africa, black is how the niggers drank it. The white man realized that you can actually do something to the drink other than guzzle it so that you can vibrate through walls to steal bikes, you can make it actually taste good.

Just kidding, I like my coffee like I like my women. Cold, bitter and rich.