How do we solve the black parenting problem?

youtu.be/JgMWcxYVgQk

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/israel-admits-ethiopian-women-were-given-birth-control-shots.premium-1.496519
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is gold. Topkek

Long-acting birth control.

You don't. Stop caring about the Black community.

End state support single mothers

/fred

Tell the republicans stop trying to take away abortion rights, and make it cheaper.

We solve the black parenting problem by killing and shaming all of the white people who enable blacks to act like niggers

Single moms mostly, high rates of degeneracy that are encouraged and supported by the state. You can't do shit to help, good luck red pilling them, they wouldn't understand a word you're saying with their 80iq level and hard drug usage. They'll laugh at hard evidence explained in a simple fashion they'd understand, been told its not their fault they're all stupid and poor. There's no trust or honor in their ghetto culture, except sticking it to the imaginary man, they do it to themselves.

You're all wrong.

The answer is FREE Vasectomies.

With some black parenting

yeah its always the white mans fault right

usa deserves what its gonna get

Its easy, we gas them

Genocide.

Of course it's fucking spokane.

Although, that kid looks a little biracial. White mother is most likely, if I'm right.

>spokane
is that where the word spooks came from?

nah niggers are just spoopy
and
>Because of their dark skin, which can blend into the night, making them ghost-like.
kys

No, payed Vasectomies. A grand a month to be rendered sterile is cost savings compared to the expense of niglets.

EZ

I like the way you think.

kek

Good ol' Spokompton

why not use this massmurders babykiller weapon?

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't leave my pets unchained

bump

the Clinton Foundation and Soros need to finance this.

Mandatory sterilization of niggers.

Begin a program to start removing all state welfare in black neighborhoods.

Immediately offer free methods of birth control, including surgical sterilization for all blacks.

Put a military presence inside black neighborhoods with high crime rates; they will enforce curfews and tough discipline.

Enforce hard labour for those unwilling to cooperate; tree planting, ditch digging and road repairs could all be examples.

Install the death penalty for high level gangsters and crime bosses, and executions should be in public view

Or choose option B and deport these monkeys

Jews are already doing it without them being aware of it.

haaretz.com/israel-news/israel-admits-ethiopian-women-were-given-birth-control-shots.premium-1.496519

You can't "solve" the nigger problem. The problem would have went away and corrected itself through the balance of all natural things - but pissy little libshits put their hands through the gloves and decided to mess with things.

>we are all human beings man, everyone deserves to be helped man, africa is starving man

So they set out to "help", and through the fruits of their labor they have increased the amount of suffering ten fold. They haven't solved "the nigger question" they didn't feed Africa, they didn't stop poverty. They emboldened it by slowing it's death. Now the death will be incomprehensible amounts of suffering.

They should have let it be - now we all suffer.

>all liberals should be executed, they are not in balance with society, nature, or the world.

>How do we solve the black parenting problem?

Parent counselling.
Reinforcing sexual protection.
Make abortion an easyer and free.

make it illegal for black women to marry black men
every kid needs a father in their life, so lets make it happen

a free surgical sterilization, hopefully a reversible one if you don't want to be literally hitler, would be so fucking amazing.
No choice only given to women.
No tricky pills to take. Even smartest people do mistake with that shit.
No more water filled with estrogen. Imagine that.