This guy calls you upstairs in his saloon and says you're a cocksucker. What's your next move?

This guy calls you upstairs in his saloon and says you're a cocksucker. What's your next move?

"UUUU."

*opens mouth

Suck his cock

old west pyjamas look retarded, i couldnt take him seriously in any 'waking up' scene

Ask Dan for a shot of whiskey, then come up

Ask him where Gabriel Byrne is.

SANFRANCISCO

help him get rid of his kidney stone

people still wear longjohns today fagmaster

>heh Al I'll go get Richardson

Tell him I'm from San Francisco

they are basically long johns, it's just one piece instead of two

Swegen cocksucka!

>tfw you'll never pray to your deer god with Richardson
jdimsa

I'd tell him to watch what he says because I'm good friends with the Pinkertons and if he's not careful I could have them down here in a week or two

Yeeessss. Came to post this.

I would ask him how much for one hour with Trixie.

>Trixie
picking worst girl

HE HE HE HE HEHE

this was established in the show, 5 for regularl and 7 for an assfuck

I reflect on my recent conduct and actions.
If Al is calling me into his office to call me a cocksucker, then I've fucked up somewhere along the line.

>$5 in 1913 which is as far as my half-assed googling turns up for inflation calculator is $123 in 2017
>Show is 1870s and not 1913
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST AL

Found another one that says 1870 to 2017 $5 would be $90. Still pretty fucking expensive for a crusty whore like Trixie but since you're in the grubby frontier you takes what you can gets.

Ok so I'll go across the street to the Bella Union and get a good discount from Toliver. He had better looking whores than Al.

I remember thinking that the prices were insane for 1870s so searched around while watching the series.

Apparently from what I found at least shit in Deadwood was beyond retardedly expensive because of the gold rush and how difficult it was getting supplies out there.

Shoot him?