ALEXANDER JAHANS' CODE HAS BEEN CRACKED

I figured him out, Sup Forums. He's pro-White deep down, wants his race to survive, but is such a self loathing self hating cuck that he thinks his own feelings are stupid/are shit/don't matter. He feels guilty for his own natural feelings, fucking tragic.

>Watch from 57:00 - 1:05:00
youtube.com/watch?v=8PvEWgGDybA

Doesn't this shitbag know every race prefers its own? It's totally natural, you moron, you don't have to feel guilty for biology you pathetic shitbag! Your White guilt is equally mentally retarded,

>SCIENCE, BITCH
sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/05/140519160716.htm

HOW CAN WE FORCE THE RED PILL DOWN THIS FAT FUCK'S THROAT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ovn1UGYf-0A
youtube.com/watch?v=0nrwaRnZ1eM
youtube.com/watch?v=pR30knJs4Xk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>visit youtube page
>fewer than 1500 subs

literally who?

Looks like watching The Daily Shoah triggered his PTSD from his school days. lol

youtu.be/Ovn1UGYf-0A

Literally Sup Forums's pet lolcow, a living breathing leftwinger autist meme

>WAKE ME UP INSIDE

SAVE ME FROM

>THE NOTHING

I'VE BECOME!

He actually has 1,504 subs.... so....

So is he ever going to shave that disgusting patchy facial hair or nah

Based Jahans

lmfao moaar

E S O T E R I K K K
S K
O K
T
E
R
I
KKK
K
K

Looking for that special someone

He's been breaking down on twitter. I think he's realizing the ills of his beliefs. He's struggling with the realizing that Sup Forums is right.

ITS NOT WuRF IT

To worf or not to worf, that's the question...

sauce? he blocked me on Twit

Alethander's wish to see the white race live on is guided merely by his lust for attractive blonde women that would never go near him, not an actual love for his own kind.

He's a primitive creature.

What's his @? I'll screenshot it

Wow, really makes me think...

@farshnuke

My goodness. This dude tweets like twice a minute. I saw his self destructive tweets a few days ago. I don't want to go through 1,000 tweets to find them.

>Alexander Jahans
>Alex Jones
His name has destined him for the red pill

Here's one though. one retweeted him that I follow and it was depressing as fuck. He's losing it

Why?

I could care less what that freaky spastic weirdo feels deep down. Into the camp he goes!

eww

youtube.com/watch?v=0nrwaRnZ1eM

>implicating he's not based 4F

Infidels should un subscribe!

Amen

Fear the Jahans, heil the Jahans

Stop racism. Now.

you better unsubscribe or you'll be sorry racists

uh oh

STOP WASTING MY TIME and VALUABLE Sup Forums REAL ESTATE

the FB of Sup Forums is worth billions of dollarez

oi oi oi m8

ur polish

fuck white people black power white people are bad

racism is cancer

oi oi oi oi oi m88888

>Kikebook

NSA honey pot.

why does this fat autist have an audience?

SOROS WANTED DEAD BY PUTIN GET IN HERE

holy fug

no id3a

One of you UK cunts should take him on a tour of a sharia zone so he gets killed

this

>implying he wouldn't enjoy getting murdered since he's a masochist

they might even rape and murder him later for being gay if they are turks

This will be somewhat true for everyone I think, but for him I think every single opinion he has stems from his own fucked up life due to his disorders.

t. Internet psychologist

psychologize more, I'm intrigued, internet psychologist

He's 24 years old already, amazing.

>GOPaway
Fuck off Hillary

>someone actually watches all of his videos

Mate sort your life out bruv.

oy vey the goyim know

I'm pretty sure no one actually watches ALL of his videos. lmfao

this guy isnt funny anymore

what the fuck is the deal with you cunts watching people do monologues on jewtube? this tool that monojew guy. Why, who gives a fuck about some random cunt that feels the need to make videos of themselves

He's amusing dude, he has a big following. We mash up his clips and make him look racist andd it triggers him sky high.

It makes us laugh, get over it lul

Is that his boyfriend? The one that sleeps in a vacuum bed and won't let Alex finish himself off?

no, his boyfriend his luke graham, the guy who has a snorlax pic as his icon on FB

It never stops amusing me how these twats think that they will be kept alive we get rid of '''''''capitalism'''''''''.

No. If you're not useful, you die. Wealth would be distributed equally to useful ones.

he just has a spastic attack for an hour about some shit, it gets old after about 30 seconds. i'd rather trigger people in real life

Hahaha disgusting.

>The lack of autism

This is how we get rid of the pretenders and shills, you really need to be autistic to find the joy of the repeat joke .
Where the joke lost all senses, points and melt in mystical joy made of pure nonsensical autistic repetitions the unmeming of the meme the deconstruction off meme meaning
It's magical

Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu

To you it gets old, not to everyone

how much time do you have to watch people one youtube

you cunts go on about video games being degenerate but watch some loser on youtube

You think a mere mortal can understand what I represent?

Tell me you wouldn't fucc his passive boipucci

I never play video games, ever. I stopped video gaming when I was 13 lol

The face of an extreme autist who Jahans sucked off....

Feels disgusting desu f4m

I work full time and I'm a fully committed esoteric Jahanist. I take my pleasures as they come m8 and for some reason I am drawn to Alex Jahans memery and his
voluptuous bitch tits.

He looks like he hates himself more than Jahans from the desperate look in his eyes. I'd like to see a joint video desu.

yeah but you watch some guy on youtube for hours, what is the difference?

What did he mean b this?

>I work full time and I'm a fully committed esoteric Jahanist. I take my pleasures as they come m8 and for some reason I am drawn to Alex Jahans memery and his
>voluptuous bitch tits.
There's just something so pathetic and addictive about Jahans, there's no other human being you can study as totally and feel the same conflicting mix of pity, hate, and contempt for.

Jahanism is really an enlightening activity.

Stop posting this noname psycho kid, you dipshit

We study him to learn about psychology. Knowing what makes someone tick is interesting. And on top of the psychological insight this freak gives us by saying everything that comes into his head, we laugh too.

He's amusing, what can I say?

Psycho yes, N A M E = JAHANZ TH'GREAT

I can understand if you do it like Chris Chan, but I can't get the steven monojew and other stuff.

Really makes you think.

oi oi what a G O D

also WHITE PEOPLE HAVE BLUE SHELLS so fuck White pride oi oi oi oi m88888

also new Jahanic theme
youtube.com/watch?v=pR30knJs4Xk

OI vey the gr8 jahans is conflict...

what do

It is trully a mirror of the human condition.

2 words
psicopath asperger,

I never believe that this 2 conditions would ever coexist in a single mind, for me it's something magical that 4 chan and Sup Forums have a mirror like this to see themselves and recognise how we are .
All praise

Alexander the Janhas !
The meme man .

The most compelling thing about Jahans is that he seems to be of relatively normal intelligence from the way he talks however the content of his speech indicates that he is moderately to severely mentally retarded.

Is this some kind of double layer of irony? Is this a right winger playing 8D comedic chess? Or is Jahans legitimately a hysterical bisexual unemployed left wing turbo vlogger who gets free estrogen courtesy of his body?

He's just too perfect, like a caricature of a left-winger. He literally has tits and sucks guys off. Literally fucking bitch tits. I can't even explain how I feel about Jahans, he means something to me on an abstract level that I can't articulate.

>there's no other human being you can study as totally and feel the same conflicting mix of pity, hate, and contempt for.

It's like you bitches haven't ever heard of CWC. Sad.

34t45

It's a shame this fucking autist mutant shares the same country as me, please die soon, fat homo

Someones I really do wonder if Jahans is a secret rightwinger or.... something else is going on. It's truly the strangest thing ever.

Delving deep into studies of Jahanism are endlessly fascinating to the Sup Forumsack mind

CWC is just a total freak, Jahans seems normal in comparison

Give it 10 years and the field will be even.

I have watched all of CWC's videos/read CWCville library in it's entirety and I enjoy Jahans more. Chris chan was incredible but he was too brash and too easy to manipulate. Jahans is like an updated version of Chris Chan; he has enough self awareness to prevent himself from being manipulated and conned but not enough to stop him from realising that almost everything he says makes no sense whatsoever.

Jahans isn't as immediately grabbing as CWC but give him time and he grows on you like an autistic mold.

He's like the antithesis of everything I am and everything I believe in so I suppose by studying him, I learn more about myself. Will armageddon be fought between lean right wingers and hysterical left wingers with bitch tits? If it is I think I may have a stroke from the banter.

This guy seems way more articulate than CWC ever was, desu. If the internet ruins him like CWC I think he'll just kill himself instead of dying from septic shock from a failed taint piercing.

>mfw we lose because we all stroke out

are you saying you don't want to see this on Jahans taintpucci?

It'd be an honourable way to go desu. They can't hurt us if we die with banter in our hearts.

Stop this,

59:40 That's democracy.

How much you wanna bet theres a Harry Potter collection on that shelf back there?

Part of me feels bad for him, but the rest of me is morbidly fascinated. Honestly, watching him go down the shitter has been a long and wild ride. And to think, it was a 13 year Sup Forumstard that really set it off.

No he isn't pro-white deep down.

He is just an autist that was completely lobotomised by BBC from a very young age and now frames his entire world-view around Doctor Who.

Ah that's where my PTSD came from.

Oh it's a DVD shelf. Babylon 5 / Hitchcock. No Harry Potter as of yet. Maybe there's some Harry Potter DVDs up there.