Five fingers?

>five fingers?
Or
>Four fingers?
Discuss.

most characters arent rich enough to afford 5 fingers

I'm not usually bothered by four fingers, but five is always better.

Five

I prefer five, but it doesn't really matter.

I generally take it as a sign of how seriously a show takes itself. Fun SoL shows tend to go for the easier to animate four fingers and that's fine, but for shows that are more dramatic or serious or trying to look impressive it's generally better to have the more realistic five fingers.

Freakazoid had five and I didn't notice until like halfway through the first season. I don't think it's a big deal either way.

the only show that I ever cared was gravity falls
Fucking DIpper and Mabel had 4, but Stan had 5. Then it was a big deal that Ford had 6.
Was that a world you grow your fifth finger in adulthood?

5 is the best but some might try to simplify it to 4 but anything less then that are just lazy shits.

Skinny arms?
>Or
Regular arms?

>calarts noodle arm
when will this meme end?

Isn't it weird how all the kids in Gravity falls have 4 fingers and the teens and adults have 5? They they just sprout a extra finger when they hit puberty ?

I'm not going to waste my time feeling superior about demanding five fingers. if they can make 4 fingers seem natural in their art style then more power to them

Depends on the artist.
personally i like five fingers

Five is always superior.

It don't matter. Nonna this matters.

You can't do this with 4 fingers

I didn't know there was a NAME for them?
Didn't it start with MMF or adventure time?

rocko finger rocko finger where are you

It really depends on the character design.

Kids Next Door's characters have five fingers on cartoonish hands, and it makes the hands look absolutely gigantic. It would have benefited more from using four fingers.

Compare Steven Universe here which has more realistic hands, and therefore the five fingers work. Four fingered hands would look odd or even creepy on the hands in SU.

Say what you want about SU's art style, but it has some really well drawn hands.

it doesn't matter.

four fingers makes the job easier, but if you can't draw fingers then you can't draw fingers. it doesn't make a difference how many you draw.