2 minutes into Chappie

2 minutes into Chappie.
Johannesburg crime.
fictional news/documentary style
see Anderson Cuntface Cooper.
jeezus, Blomkamp is every movie the same?
Should I keep watching?

I thought it was ok

>Should I keep watching
no

why are the robot voices so shitty

It was ok but he keeps making progressively worse movies after District 9.

1 hr in and I'm bored AF.
fuck this. turning it off.

because if they could speak like Valentine Dyall, they wouldn't be running around Johannesburg with guns. they'd all be podcasting.

Chappie is like a retarded version of District 9

>jeezus

>Blomkamp
Never made a good movie.

It was an ok movie. Bloomkamp just needs to not have final say on the scripts.

Die Antewood was a meta casting choice. They're pretending to be gangster rappers. So they play characters trying pretending to be gangsters.

Oh wow, didn't even know they were a band much less a parody band.

Guess I'll have to listen to their discography then rewatch Chappie because I seriously had no idea they were famous or what any aspect of their performance artistry implied.

Still liked the movie, solid 5/10.

>BLOMKAMP

>tfw you get to keep the prop guns from a movie you were in and use them on your album cover

It's aaah... a okay film. I had the problem with the design of chappie, & so is a name of this robot. It mostly the reason got me out of watching a film.

Die Antwoord is not a parody rap group, they are completely serious about what they do, as retarded as it may look

kek

I liked it.

District 9>Chappie>Elysium

I thought it was a fun little raunchy summer comedy

I really liked Chappie

It wasn't quite as good as District 9, but it was a quality film. The robot designs were pretty neat, and I thought having Die Antwoord in it was fitting

Checked

Do you like Die Antwoord?
if yes: proceed
indifferent:proceed with caution
hate: abort

they are. they tried doing Business Man rap first. that didn't work. so they decided to just go full retard and give the people what they already consumed.

Uh, they're blatantly a parody rap group. They just publicly stay in character at all times. Are you dense?

This.

It's really bad because it stops being a Blomy movie