Kek, this it pretty good. I love Trump but his personality has a few crossovers with Zapp

Kek, this it pretty good. I love Trump but his personality has a few crossovers with Zapp.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-08-12/donald-trump-quotes-as-zapp-brannigan/7723674
nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/donald-trump-debt.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Zapp did nothing wrong

I just can't stand those filthy...neutrals.

>Kip_Ugh.png

Kif

someone beat you to the punch

abc.net.au/news/2016-08-12/donald-trump-quotes-as-zapp-brannigan/7723674

lel that's pretty damn good

So this is what the Australian taxpayer is funding.... huh.... makes you think....

The libtards are at it again boys. What do you guys think on the newest shill?

nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/donald-trump-debt.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0

reposting tweets is hardly a strain on the taxpayer.

have you heard of a mob called "The Exclusive Brethren" ? That is proper industrial-scale tax fraud my friend.

Surprisingly accurate.

>You see, killbots have a preset kill limit. Knowing their weakness, I sent wave after wave of my own men at them until they reached their limit and shut down. Kif, show them the medal I won.

That's actually funny

This is too damn accurate.

Hillary is like the ultra evil corporate shill who will stab you in the back and sell you into corporate slavery after the election.

Donald is like the lovable but really fucking stupid guy who probably has the right ideals in his heart but is too fucking dumb to execute them properly

>abc.net.au/news/2016-08-12/donald-trump-quotes-as-zapp-brannigan/7723674
hahahaha
SAVED

Ughh..

>Hillary is like the ultra evil corporate shill who will stab you in the back and sell you into corporate slavery after the election.
don't forget that mom is a liar who uses the media to make herself look better

>You'll be negotiating with the aliens' leaders, the Brain Balls. They're got a lot of Brains, and a lot of cutzpa!

Trump making deals with the Chinese

HOLY FUCK THESE ARE GOOD

HOLY SHIT didn't even think about Pence, that's to goddamn good.

I'm not gonna lie, even though those are meant to put bad light on trump, they're fucking great.

wish he did some of the more recent quotes desu but bretty gud

>Donald is like the lovable but really fucking stupid guy who probably has the right ideals in his heart but is too fucking dumb to execute them properly
that was GWB

GWB was only pretending to be retarded

>meant to put bad light on trump
aren't they direct quotes ?

Yes, I've been inside their gated communities. All the bad things you hear about them are nothing but liberal propaganda bullshit. They're very conservative and very devoutly christian, but other than that they're just nice normal people.

nope

more like ad-libbed quotes

My fellow Americanians, I am only pretendifying to be retardicated.

yeah sounds like something W would say

you havent seen their finances son

the regular rank and file are indeed very nice pleasant people, but the whole thing is rigged to extract maximum value from the tax system.

m8 i'm pretty sure those were all word-for-word stuff he's said