Why don't millennials move out of their parents' home?

Why don't millennials move out of their parents' home?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/capital/story/20160517-this-is-one-city-where-youll-never-find-a-home
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why should they?

>2016
>not being a neet

It's like you want to go to the Gulag

>Why don't people leave a place where they have family, income, and safety?
Gee I dunno Pierre, why don't you want to live with terrorism?

This really annoys me about Sup Forums, and Sup Forums as a whole actually.

OP has made a genuinely funny post. I really laughed when I saw it. It made me giggle.

It's good natured fun. It's not attacking other nations or trying to troll. It's just a nice, funny post that required wit and intelligence. It also employs a reference that everyone might not get, but that makes it even better - as it's more specific.

It's a true 8.5/10 post. It ticks all the right boxes.

But that's not what annoys me.

What annoys me is the lack of replies. I see threads on the homepage ranking 'Olympic waifus' with hundreds of post. Generic troll threads. Sup Forums threads that insult other races. They all will max out to 500 posts. But this? This will fade away.

And that's not even the worst part. The worst part is that OP might not want to make another post again after this. We might lose his creative spark.

For shame Sup Forums. For shame

>paying much more money to live in far shittier accommodation

We do. Then we fail and come back. Turns out it is really cozy, and a shitty 35k a year job goes a lot farther.

How can they when the old couple has the 6 bedroom house and 3 more investment properties?

I'm going to inherit this house anyway. It's bought and paid for.

Why should I pay rent in some shitty apartment when i could be (and am) saving up for my masters degree at a better college than my undergrad?

Because the jews caused housing bubble.

2 busy playing wow

cost. it really is that simple for the majority of us.

/comfy/

>being this new

I'm moving back in with my mother because I did research and learned that it is jewish tradition for the man to move out once they are 18 in an attempt to spread their seed and gain more wealthy for their family. It's all a jewish deception to think that people need to move away from their family, when the family unit should and needs to stick together to remain together. Look at all the other cultures around the world that do stick together and how far they progress living together.

If my daughter is still living at home after the age of 20 she will have to assume some wife duties in the bedroom.

The pendulum has swung the other way Abdul, basically our parents move out and rent the house to their children now, as parents are the only ones that can afford to move

Better just to ship her off to Tyrone, right?

Why does Soe still try to exists within the gaming industry?
She's only there to appeal to the minority that enjoys fapping to traps as she contributes nothing else during the events.

I'm going to be the first one to leave the home at 18 and that's only because I'm joining the army. My brother is 30 and my sister is 25 and they still live here

Because parents have gotten soft and don't kick their children out, so millennial feel entitled to leech off them indefinitely. I got kicked out at 18, started working at a factory, and now am a manager making six figures after 4 years, while the rest of my peers are just graduating with their degrees in underwater basket weaving.

1990 here Ive been living on my own since 18. My Dad died when I turned 18, and my mom had no space and no money so I didn't get much a choice. Now she lives in beverly hills, and is buying a house in Calabasas, she wants me to move to CA into that house. I still wont, I work for what I have.

>And that's not even the worst part. The worst part is that OP might not want to make another post again after this. We might lose his creative spark.
literally a shill thread that is reposted all the fucking time by CTR

SAGE THIS SHIT

MODS DO YOUR FUCKING JOB

>anecdotal evidence

Nobody cares.

If she's still living at home after that it means she wants it.

becuz like moving out is scary like i don't know if i can take care of myslef. my anxiety is sooooo bad haaaaaa... fuck this capitalist country #downwithoppression

I am moved out

That's not enough though, the next thing society will bitch about is that I don't own a house, just rent

then I might be employed but it's not a good enough job

and then it's that I'm unmarried, I don't date often and do little else in my spare time but work out and play video games

Because of boomers and chineses houses now cost 1m+.

I have too many good boy points saved up to just move out

Keep thinking your gender studies degree is going to get you anything more than a job at Starbucks.

Wut? Boomers kids are in their 40's and 50's..

Why is this dota woman related to this question every time?

>she

Many of them (or us, does '94 count?) are lazy shits, but on that, in many places they physically can't.
Here in commiefona , you physically can't make enough money to survive, even simply, without a masters or doctorate level job.

>projecting this hard

wew lad

Because otherwise my mother is going to fall into crippling depression and probably expire way before her time. I'm probably the only person who's left alive among her friends, most of whom either died in the 90s or from alcoholism.
She just needs something to occupy herself with, but the fact that straining herself would literally cause veins in her digestive tract erupt in fountains of blood is somewhat limiting the possibilities of many outdoor activities.
I don't know man, why would I want to move out? I'm not an ice cold tough internet guy like you, I guess.

>not Steve-O
Why don't millennials like Steve-O?

Cost of living outside the home has gotten more and more likely to exceed anything sane as average income declines while cost of living continues to increase.

Millenials will be the first American generation in ages to not expect to do better than the previous one.

Im broke because i spent all my shekels on cocaine and foie gras. So i had to move back in with my folks after a drug induced psychosis that lasted months, atleast i have a sick ass bike though.
How can i get my life back together Sup Forums?

kekekekekek

I was born in 1986. Am I a millennial?

I live in a home owned by my mother.

Why would I pay rent to some chink or jew? My brothers live with my dad. My one brother makes 90k a year. Why should he leave?

We are a family. We have pride. We keep wealth in the family, and we don't waste money by pretending to be special snowflakes.

There's nothing red pill about moving out and giving your hard earned cash to some jew. Stay home. Be subservient to your elders.

The real red pill is family.

because rent is higher than ever.

only reason i am moving out is because my mom is buying me a condo

Parentslet' generation let a bunch of illegals and h1b visa-ers take all the decent jobs. There is not much of a future anymore. I'm living in the final years of American decline.

At least after America falls, I'll get the watch the euro cucks get raped by a full scale mudslime invasion. You guys wanted to spend decades being a useless burden on our military, while importing invaders en masse, so I will give no fucks when the inevitable happens.

where is my steveio?

Because they literally can't anymore.
>Most teenagers go to college, if they can or want to, which puts them into extreme debt usually
>Jobs are hard to come by, as most entry level positions are being filled by dindus or illegal immigrants
>even with a degree, they can't find a job and are forced to work at places were their degree doesn't matter and they're treated like crap
>minimum wage is increasing in this country, meaning that there will be even fewer jobs and even more people looking for them.
>not to mention the fact that a lot of people are spoonfed government benefits and have no motivation nor reason to move out.

KEEP THE MONEY IN THE FAMILY LIKE THE JEWS DID THATS HOW THEY TOOK OVER. THEY GAVE THEMSELVES JOBS AND NO ONE ELSE. THEY LET EVERYONE ELSE HAVE JANITOR AND BULLSHIT WORK. KEEP THE MONEY IN THE FAMILY. PAY YOUR FAMILYS RENT.

BUT IF UR FAMILY SUCKS IS LAZY OR PIECES OF SHIT IN GENERAL THEN SOMETIMES U GOTTA LEAVE. IF YOU GET DEALT A BAD HAND YOU GOTTA KNOW WHEN TO FOLD EM TOO. NOT UR FAULT.

BUT SERIOUSLY KEEP THE MONEY IN THE FAMILY user. THEY USE THAT PSYCHOLOGICAL CONTROL OVER YOU AND USE MASS MEDIA TO CONTROL THE GENERAL POPULATION INTO HATING ON YOU FOR IT. BECAUSE THEY LOSE MONEY WHEN YOU SAY NO. THEY LOSE MONEY WHEN WE SAY NO. WHEN WE WALK THE UNBEATEN PATH, THEY HATE THAT THE MOST.

Fucking this guy gets it.

>have my own place
But i rent, i dont own a house or have any debt
>have a ok job
Driving delivery for 18.50 isnt a real job
>have gf
Its been 10 years why u no wife and kids?

I have a kick ass apartment in the nicest suburb in my state, I look out my window and see multi million dollor homes across the street. I drive a shitbox neon, and I have zero debt. Nothing is good enough if you are a straight white male.

>I'm joining the army
good goy

>lives in beverly hills
good chosen one

Also, this. Commiefornia bro gets it. I've been looking for a job for a while now, still can't find one with decent conditions and pay, because I have no experience, because I can't find a job. And the jobs you would normally GET experience from are all filled up by the fucking illegal immigrants and foreigners we let into this country.

Why is Lithuania forcing this nigger picture?

Because they are now taught that being productive = being a victim. Making money in America is ridiculously easy if you're not retarded. You don't even need a formal education. Having access to the internet is all you need to learn a marketable skill and live a comfortable life.

Make me, faggot.

There are 2 bedroom houses that cost 5 million dollars now.

Because housing is too expensive and I don't want to live near niggers, is it really that hard to understand?

Great pasta. Saved

because housing is expensive and being together with family is important. like fuck this is basic survival 101, how do you think niggers and spics willingly live in poverty OP?

Been in a housing queue for 7 years now. This country is a fucking joke.
bbc.com/capital/story/20160517-this-is-one-city-where-youll-never-find-a-home

Because he looks like a hardened vietnam colonel that inhaled a bit too much agent orange.

>No jobs
>Old men rooted in their jobs blocking any turnover measure the government comes up with
>"need experienced people", but you can't get experience if you don't work
>house prices high, people struggling to reach the end of the month even if they don't waste money (eg. : in Milan a newbie Programmer job pays 1200€ a month, the rent though is 800€ average, taxes excluded)
Essentially, baby boomers ruined the world and blame their children for it.

Because the fucking Chinese yellow peril is buying up all the properties and renting them out to their cousins.

This

>Spend
>Spend
>Spend!
>Wait, why are you not spending?
>You're the worst unless you start spending again, don't you know you should be spending sooooo much by now
>Please spend you hard earned monies, please!

>having a daughter that looks like this
>not having a little weekend fun while wife is shopping

that's would be gay

Because the job market doesn't allow them to. There are too many inexperienced workers looking to make their start in the job market. If the job market was spectacular - low home prices, plentiful jobs and with good pay - you wouldn't see young adults living at home. It isn't enough to whine and complain about 90s kids who won't get off your lawn (after all, most Sup Forumslacks are millennials themselves). We need to get our economy working again.

Can you please type louder?

Because this shithole sold for over a million dollars.

The Fed never allowed the recession to naturally correct itself. Quantitative easing inflateda new housing bubble back to 2006 prices. FHA requirements dropped to where you don't even need PMI. Many went broke from the recession and the jobs never renturned. The rental market was flooded in key areas where jobs are. The market already burst in Vancouver when they added the 15% tax.
A) Rental market saturation
B) Lack of full time professional and manufacturing jobs
C) Inflated housing market keeping people like myself stuck in rental limbo.

Why buy a house when the price needs to come down 10, 20, 30 fuck who knows the percent. I would be underwater right away.

Instead rent in a wealthy Boston suburb and drive around my BMW in limbo. All while staying in the rental market which is keeping the prices higher for everyone on Sup Forums that needs to correct aka deflation.

They managed to fuck capital investment through incentivising corporate stock buy back so no companies are not expanding.
Thanks (((Fed)))

>Daily Soe thread that people unironically respond to

Reported. Saged.

You stupid nigger, THOSE WERE PERFECT TITS AND YOU RUINED THEM

>SAGED
>that webm

you're a cunt, user

Because if you're committed to saving you cut back costs on just about everything.

>1 post by this ID
>80 replies

you faggots are worse than Sup Forums

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

Kys

tried it for 3 years, failed and moved back like a faggot

now im depressed, my anxiety is at borderline agoraphobic autism levels and i'm here responding to this thread

Lanazoid

this ''millennials'' post has been re-posted here literally every day. and always with the same girl, though the pic changes, it is always the same girl.

this is the 7th time this week I see this post. it usually switches from why don't they work to why do they live with parents etc.

It stopped being a good post after the second time it was posted and that was days ago.

I hate that comic.

give sauce you nigger

no money lel

Life is too expansive.
Boomers locked the system for them.
This actual system create unemployment.

What are those blue things?

whippets
i did too many of these, they literally gave me permanent retardtion

you asshole

26 and about to move back home. My plan is to pay off the rest of my car loan, then save up some money and buy a house.

I've lived with a friend for the past year and a half and have lived paycheck to paycheck, plus my roommate is annoying as fuck. If I stayed at home i would be rolling in the dosh

nitrous oxide/ laughing gas?

Here in the U.S. a lot of parents encourage their kids to stay at home to save money. They just want what's best. Housing is very expensive, especially here in California. It's hard to find studio apartments or even to rent a place with friends to split the bill.

Not my momma.

> OP has made a genuinely funny post. I really laughed when I saw it. It made me giggle.

No he didn't.

"Why don't millenials move out of their parents' home" has no comedic value.
It's possible that it is a legitimate Sup Forums question, but it is not funny.

You're right to complain about slide threads, I guess, but either way, this thread is not funny.

Because I'm a lazy fuck who can't summon the effort to pass the BAR exam after a free ride through undergrad and law school.

I hate myself, at least.

fack