youtube.com/watch?v=g_J3xtO-Yos
youtube.com/watch?v=TdqnCOEmBOw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=duWi6FR6PGw
youtube.com/watch?v=eZ5oRxgphRc
youtube.com/watch?v=9OTOiMQchKw
youtube.com/watch?v=8JNZBgu19Ys
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

How BTFO will Sup Forums be when Jon inevitably bends the knee?

>*Braaaaaaaaaaap*
>Danny knelt over, furrowing her eyebrows as a big solid wet mass of fecis slipped out of her behind
>*Braaaaaaaaap* *Pllllllllrrrrrrrrr*
>The Dany fag eagerly opened their mouth, awaiting their glorious Queen's gift
>*Schluuuuuuuurch* *Much* *Grunch*
>Danyfag couldn't help but cream themselves as the wonderful and odious excrement landed on their maw, and began to munch and groan with excitement.
>"Oh, wew, that burnt a little coming out~" giggled Dany, her stomache grumbling as more was being pushed out
>*GLUUUUUURM* SPLUUUUUUUUUUURT*
>Like the sound of a roaring Dragon a slurry of green and slurry like shit squirted out of her asshole and splattered the Dany fag, who squealed with delight. Truly, they were in heaven as the got the first hints of corn in thier Khallisi's last meal

This is a good post

go find your favorite scene in the whole series so far and reply to this post with the youtube link

All you have I gave you. You would do well to remember that, bastard. As for this … Reek … if you have not ruined him beyond redemption, he may yet be of some use to us. Get the keys and remove those chains from him, before you make me rue the day I raped your mother.
Based Lord Bolton.
Reminder that in the books his cuck bastard hasn't killed him.

I already know it is going to happen so I have already switched to Lannister gold.

Fuck Cersei.

DANY
A
N
Y

first for WINNERS

Which GoT character has the most complex motives?

>Few of the birds that Maester Aemon had sent off had returned as yet. One reached Stannis, though. One found Dragonstone, and a king who still cared.
ONE. TRUE. KING.

This is the best Stannis meme I've ever seen. Many hearty keks you magnificent bastard.

We already know he will though. Nobody is btfo because it's already confirmed. Doesn't make Daenerys any more likable though.

Doesn't matter.
Either way boatsex happens.

>dad has dark hair, mom is blonde
>illegitimate because some hypocritical faggot from the north hates your family

youtube.com/watch?v=kP6I-peP3e0

shame she's gone all I'll say

No, as already said.

Dany is revealing herself to be stubborn, a hypocrite, and prone to violence.
>supposedly against slavery, and her freed former slaves are free to leave, but if you don't bend the knee you will die or be imprisoned
>Jon Snow is responsible for his ancestors and their oaths, but she isn't for hers
>confronted with the truth of WW and still demands fealty she has not earned and isn't owed
>hasn't broken the wheel, she's simply the next spoke
Her political ineptitude and stubbornness are being exposed.

>Cersei had better give him a really good fucking reason to drop out if this is the case.
Yeah because as of now it wouldn't make sense, especially if she's pregnant. She miscarries after he supposedly leaves, not before.

reminder that d&d should never be forgiven for ruining jaime

and no, the latest episode doesn't make up for it

youtube.com/watch?v=bXKYdqIUHQI
Oh god this scene makes me so wet

>cersei wins: loses war against the others, no humans in westeros
>dany wins: wins war against the others, humans in westeros
decisions decisions...

*braaaaaaap* Oh stinky *sniff sniff* Hehe, thank you Khallisi *fap* *fap *fap*

>mom I posted my bait again

>this faggot back after getting BTFO last thread

To sum up:
>Every Baratheon-Lannister coupling in recorded history resulted in black-haired children
>Every single one of Robert's bastards had his black hair
>All three of Cersei and Robert's "children" have golden hair

/argument

>the way the hound simultaneously kneels and dodges gregor's swing
i forgot how good that was

SAVE THE WEST
>youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc
Jaime is /ourguy/

"Your people can't fight", Tyrion heard the words but barely registered them. Instead his eyes were locked on the battle, on Dothraki cutting down burning helpless men, men on fire clawing at their faces through the flames being hacked down from behind and ridden over. Just then another blast of flame from above struck the wagons and the entire battle was lit up again. He saw wagon drivers and porters again engulfed in flames again screaming and Dothraki hacking them down as they stumbled about blindly. "The people working the wagons are civilians" Tyrion realized "probably conscripts from the villages around Highgarden". Another blast from the clouds and he heard the two Dothraki behind him to the left burst into laughter. "It's just too bad there are no women here" he heard one of them say, most of them didn't know he had long since mastered their brutish language "Well, there will be many women in their cities" the man continued "But the Khaleesi has forbidden-" his companion said, the other cut him off "What the Khaleesi doesn't see..." he said and then they both burst into laughter. "I've betrayed the white race" Tyrion realized and felt the horror of it run through him like a shock. "I've brought hundreds of thousands of these savages into the heart of our country, they know nothing more than cruelty, brutality and rape" still the battle below him was continuing he watched one Lannister soldier, a boy who couldn't have been more than 16 trying to crawl away from the battle his arms burnt black from the flames. Three Dothraki stood over him laughing and as Tyrion watched one drove his khopesh into his spine. The force of the blow drove the lads head up and he locked eyes with Tyrion as he died, his face a mask of torment. "I've betrayed the white race" Tyrion thought again. "And Seven help me this is only the beginning".

your gf pop out a black kid?

>cersei wins: White people in westeros
>dany wins: No White people in westeros
choice seems clear to me

I miss 1-4 got alliser thorne and the night's watch was the best part of got imo

youtube.com/watch?v=g_J3xtO-Yos

press P to piss on his writing

At least D&D know how to provide an entertaining experience. GRRM bored the shit out of me with AFFC and ADWD.

>Prostitutes bad!
>But killing your little brother with a shadow demon birthed from adultery with a whore priestess of a heathen demon is ok

Stannis everyone

Does Varys works for Doran Martell?

I fucking love that scene.
I also like that mountain. Björnsson is cool but not as grizzly or grim.

>it's just not fair m8

def lots of wight people if cersei succeeds

>he got bored in the best books
You are a fucking pleb.

No? In the books and the show, he's associated with Illyrio.

>>cersei wins: White people in westeros
>all die to the others
hmmm i'm okay with that

>heathen
:^)

I fucking hate Dany.

>Why are you being so stubborn? Just bend the knee it is not that hard
>I won't bend the knee
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE WHAT THE FUCK I GUESS EVERYONE WILL DIE NOW

>>cersei wins: White people in westeros
>>dany wins: No White people in westeros
stop with the fucking hyperbole man

Reminder that, in the grand finale, Stannis is coming back with Fire Giants on FIre Mammoths blowing the horn of Joramund

AAAHHH SAVE ME DANY I'M DROWNING

this treefag timetravel shit is the worst thing in the show

>those scenes where shireen is teaching davos to read

2cute

reminder in the grand finale arya will be killed by wight hodor

But Illyrio works for Doran. Or not?

In the show it sorta made sense because she was on the ground, what's the plan here though

YASSSSSSSSSSSS SLAYYYY KING!!!

I basically just quoted the guy I replied to

wheres the goofy guy that accidentally walked into endgame zone?

FUCK YOUR SJW FANTASY MEME SHOW FUCKIN NORMIES. BYE.

checked

don't bother, they come here from daily stormer and congregate in their discords

>GOT is just in his dream
u btfo

illyrio and varys are scheming to get aegon on the throne. he's not the real aegon, he's illyrio's son.

bran has terrible internet speed
>worst stream in the seven kingdoms

Jon said they can't really win unless everyone joins together to fight the wights. That includes Cersei and the Lannister army. The more people that die the more likely that they'll lose the real war that matters. So even if Dany wins everyone still loses.

The best Mountain.

P

Jaime hated that smile. “I was better than you, Ser Loras. I was bigger, I was stronger, and I was quicker.”
“And now you’re older,” the boy said. “My lord.”
He had to laugh. This is too absurd. Tyrion would mock me unmercifully if he could hear me now, comparing cocks with this green boy. “Older and wiser, ser. You should learn from me.”
“As you learned from Ser Boros and Ser Meryn?”
That arrow hit too close to the mark. “I learned from the White Bull and Barristan the Bold,” Jaime snapped. “I learned from Ser Arthur Dayne, the Sword of the Morning, who could have slain all five of you with his left hand while he was taking a piss with the right. I learned from Prince Lewyn of Dorne and Ser Oswell Whent and Ser Jonothor Darry, good men every one.”
“Dead men, every one.”
He’s me, Jaime realized suddenly. I am speaking to myself, as I was, all cocksure arrogance and empty chivalry. This is what it does to you, to be too good too young.

shireen getting toasted is my least favorite scene in all of go, i skip it to this day.

Kill that fucking dragon. Courage is not the lack of fear. It is overcoming it. Literal balls of steel.

I really want to see some Lannister shock cav slam into a downed dragon though. And hack it to pieces.

Illyrio works for himself. His and Doran's motivations are very different; Doran wants to see his daughter as Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, while Illyrio wants to see fAegon on the Iron Throne. They may end up working together though, as Arianne is going to meet Aegon in TWoW

What if Jon Snow bends his knee like this?

>worse than ninja goblin
>worse than "I was Raped!" ginger girl
>worse than "I was Raped!" dragon girl
>worse than "I wanna shag your sistah" clever man
>worse than Brienne "I beat every man on Westeros" Tard
>worse than Davos "can I switch sides jonny? xd" Seaworth
>worse than Jon's betaness and cave crayons
>worse than Missandry's "actually this is a feminist show"
How about no

based

edgy

based again

youtube.com/watch?v=TdqnCOEmBOw

>the sound the hound's fist makes when colliding with heads

>the Hound acting all bashful as the crowd cheers for him
CUTE

>dany might lose
>so lets cheer for cersei who absolutely will

I miss Robb.

Remember the time when the Starks were Godlike before it all became Tumblr shit?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=duWi6FR6PGw

"You insult yourself, Kingslayer. You were defeated by a boy. You are held captive by a boy. Perhaps you'll be killed by a boy."

No that is going to be the clegane bowl.

Sandor will come back and kill him though.

I agree that hollywood is SUPER left wing and that their probably is a concerned effort to push a certain kind of story. However, I watch television and read books to get away from the politics and dread of modern society not to start some shit flinging contest about da joos or whatever. It just sucks that people can't just fuck off with this stuff.

what the fuck are the hackers doing

why haven't they leaked more episodes yet

>bloodraven and his history are some of the best things going on in the books at the moment
>dabid says fuck that and just makes him a random guy who was sitting in a tree for a thousand years

BRAVO

goddamn it what is taking the pajeets so long? release the episode you fuckers

realistically how did this not lead to a Tyrell/Lannister war? Olenna should've called for Tywin to punish House Clegane pretty much as soon as she heard

i have this theory gonna, sound dumb but.... i think john is actually bran who, used his three eyed raven powers to time travel. this is why ned never told jon who his mother was because, it was cat but he didnt want the secret to get out

Why is my post edgy? :(

The only chapters that bored me were Dany's.
Same with the show. Near everything in Westeros is great writing, costume and set design. Everything in Essos looks like a fan film.

Thorne wasn't in seasons two or three

>ywn see the Baratheon Brothers™ for Captain King

you know what you did!

>can't wait a few more days for yet another shitty episode

get yourself together lad

youtube.com/watch?v=eZ5oRxgphRc

there is no other choice

>DID TYWIN KNOW
>youtube.com/watch?v=9OTOiMQchKw

I think it is safe to assume that the mountain is a giant retard and they would understand.

The Hound also did save him. In other words, no harm no foul.

>he touched you!

>tfw it makes less sense without Robb being 14 years old

also this

youtube.com/watch?v=8JNZBgu19Ys

S4 Hound was comfy as fuck, those two scenes were god-tier

>cogman
>spaces between all teeth
rev up those gas chambers

It was beautiful.

>Which GoT character has the most complex motives?
very obviously and indisputably bran

they're bad but the time warging bullshit potentially more destructive