All of them?

off the top of my head
>Reign
>Kraven's Last Hunt
>The Other
>Back in Black
>all of Spock
>Blue

if you don't mind alternate peters or pre retardation bendis there's ultimate venom and ultimate clone saga.

Short and sweet

Spiderman can't even save the people closest to him. He should be totally jaded against some street rat by this point.

Peter is just too nice of a guy. People always like to say "a boo hoo I care 2 much dat y I always get hurt :(((" but Peter LITERALLY cares too much. He can't help but worry all the time that someone is going to get hurt, or worse.

Can't really top the love of your life being killed by your arch-enemy

This can't be worst *sarcasm*
NOPE it CAN be WORST.
FUCK YOU QUESADA!

Guantlet and Grim Hunt were pretty sweet.

Slotts run as he runs Marvels best franchise into the ground.

fpbp

It's the same thing as batman but with a different approach, batman is all about revenge, he wants the faceless criminals of gotham to suffer but doesn't want to stoop to their level.

Peter is all about doing the 'right thing' because even though it was a faceless criminal in his city that destroyed his world, it was he himself not doing the right thing, going against everything he'd been taught that compels him to have to be the nice guy.

>Kill your father-in-law
>kill your GF
>Kill your baby daughter
>Kill your best friend
>Kill many of your close friends

I don't know why they bother giving Spidey a suport cast. We all know they'll be killed eventually except for a select few.

the 70s manga

You get Spider-Man, I see. You understand what it's all about. I'm glad. Too many people just don't get it and want a happy ending.

The suffering of Peter Parker is what makes Spider-Man.

Sins Past
One More Day
Clone Wars

That's more peter sufferage than you will ever need.

Aunt may has been killed so many times i lost count.
The old bat always comes back, alongside Harry.

>clone wars

I disagree.
The will to overcome his suffering is what makes Peter, Spider-Man.