Who killed John Kennedy ?

Don't say Oswald because we all know that is a lie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
youtu.be/U1Qt6a-vaNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews using Oswald

mob hit

wrong try again

Read Reclaiming History by Vincent Bugliosi. It proves that Oswald was the only shooter.

but who and why

meme magic

its false

Some sources say this man did it.

No memes get the fuck off this thread. I want an honest and mature discussion about the topic

>A product of a single mother that defected to the USSR during the Cold War dindu nuffin. Single mothers are just as good parents as a married straight couple.

Jews

he was an easier target than bobby kennedy and they wanted to send a message to him

bush

im sorry but you are incorrect. The mafia was involved but they weren't the only party involved.

go on

It was the Swiss guard. he was a bad catholic, he had to be taken out.

LBJ, read Stone's book on it

im looking for the name of the person who shot him. Not the higher up.

no one cares

well it actually matters, when you figure out who shot him, the rabit hole will open and the biggest scandal in american history will be revealed.

rafael sr.?

might as well tell us before your thread dies

cant it to dangerous

Im honestly just seeing how much of what i know has been thought upon by you guys and right now im not impressed maybe history board will have better answers

Your mom has the answers to curing my blue balls.

no dude, its just too dangerous for anyone to give you the real answer

Not really

A combination of the CIA, organized crime, and anti-castro Cubans. The FBI lead the cover-up.

C.G.B Spender

Roseanne Barr killed JFK, case closed.

Wasn't he killed because of the federal reserve? I remember he was going to fuck over the fed on something.

I don't wanna wake up dead one morning.

Gonna back out of this thread nice and slow.

Paddy beat me to it.

kill yourself

Magneto

Lots of folks were involved. Multiple shooters.

Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick

youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

Jesus titty fucking Christ, OP. You post this goddamn thread every fuckimg day and I've already told you repeatedly that Tex Schramm has JFK assassinated in Dallas because he would not allow the NFL and AFL to merge.

Mossad because he wanted to shut down Israel's nuclear program. American Jews because he wanted to shut down the Fed. Those are the two main groups that killed JFK.

wrong person this is the first time i posted it

Worst theory. So small minded.

how legit is this movie?

/this

Nixon and Lyndon the Blowjob Johnson

Very. Makes ya think.

it was her wife

His illnesses kept growing stronger so he wanted to off himself with fashion and to be remembered.

correcting the record?

We did

No, Magneto tried to stop it.

It was the Winter Soldier. Hail Hydra.

Rafael Bienvenido Cruz

Idiot you can't wake up if you're dead.

youtu.be/U1Qt6a-vaNM
Also
>978-1616083595

The CIA only got dragged into it because Oswald had worked with them. They had to bury their links to him after the shooting.

He was recruited while still in the Marines, specifically while he was stationed in Japan.

Oswald definitely pulled the trigger, no doubt. The question is, who put him up to it? What did he gain from it? Jack Ruby killed Oswald so he wouldn't tell us.

The JFK conspiracy cannot be attributed with certainty to any particular group but, evidence supports the conclusion that CIA operatives colluded to cover up and dilute the truth. Because of their extensive experience with taking down leaders, they are the only group organized and skilled enough to pull off such an operation. In the end, we will never know for certain who ordered the assassination of Kennedy or why, but the nation will always remember the man who inspired us to go to the moon.

I heard it was a Lone Gunman.

The who is far less important than the why.

The idea of the JFK conspiracy can totally be attributed to one group. The Discordians.

They spread that shit far and wide, especially after the Garrison investigation tried to convict one of their leaders.

We basically can say everybody who didn't like him :the CIA,the FED,the mob etc...
But there is so many reasons to shoot him that the identity of the shooter is not that important.
This

One of the Secret service men in the car behind him killed him.

When Oswald started shooting he got nervous and shot the gun by accident, hitting the back of JFKs skull.

What followed was an attempt by the CIA to cover it up, since it would be the fucking end of the agency.

He killed himself.

>No memes
what the fuck is this shit? third thread in a minute that i see with this reddit cuckery.

>Tfw Trump will get JFK'd if elected

Sup Forums

Greed, for a precious gemstone.

Lee Harvey Oswald wanted to steal the "Jack Ruby"

That would be acceptable. It would be much worse if he got BTFO'd before the election took place.

Sorry guys.

He just wouldn't hand over the fucking delegate

wat

His side hoe when sh found out he was married

It was the Mafia, Jack Rubenstein had mafia ties.

>Civil War 2 : Racial Boogalo

japanese fire balloon

both the Warren Commission and House Select Committee on Assassinations disproved that theory.

This..some very good books on this.

Dajooz

>expecting the criminal to admit to being a criminal

>thinking the entire house of representatives is criminal
>thinking the CIA would give a single fuck about a rival agency being embarrest

What is this

George H. W. Bush.

>implying our entire federal government isn't just a bunch of criminals above the law

The reason Clinton never goes down is because everyone is tied to her and Bill. Crack CF and the US fed government either ceases to exist or we go full police state.

The Black Hand.

Side by side of Kerry Thornley and Lee Oswald.

Thornley was investigated, eventually indicted for his role in the planning and execution of the assassination of JFK.

Whomever was shooting the 6.5mm Carcano from the Repository

Oswald had a print on the internals of the rifle. That would point to him at least being involved in some way, unless he sold the rifle off/it was stolen.

CIA and Bush

Bush seriously.
His Father Prescott, a Fed Reserve Banker and US Senator, was illegally making loans and selling steel to Hitler's Germany while under sanctions. He was involved in the Eugenics movement and helped start Planned Parenthood, and pushed it as a form of racial cleansing. He was implicated in a plot to overthrow the US Presidency with Nazi sympathisers before WWII.
He was instrumental in setting up the CIA after the war and named its first director.
His son George Sr. got his fingerprints all over Bay of Pigs, JFK, Watergate, Iran Contra, and CIA drug smugglers.
And the family essentially own Ted Cruz and his father.
Start googling.

They look so much alike.

It's true

> wants a serious and honest thread

> can't provide an iota of proof that Oswald wasn't the shooter, just calls it a lie

I don't think I've got any shitposting about the Discordian-JFK assassination links that can compare to this magnitude of bullshit.

Actually it was Ted Cruz's dad.

You think you're kidding but look up his father.

>defends memeing
>calls others reddit

yeah sems about right