Godzilla

Let's be honest here. Would Godzilla 2014 stand a chance against Shin Godzilla?

What Godzilla would be a fair match against Shin?

lol look at those gay little trex arms

Legendaryzilla would murderize him

>Would Godzilla 2014 stand a chance against Shin Godzilla?
duh? are you under some false impression that shin godzilla is super powerful or something? fatzilla tanked the strongest nuke the united states ever made, and shinzilla got fucked by some normal bombs

Shin's lasers seemed OP as fuck. If it was a straight-up fight, no super powers allowed. 2014 would destroy him. He's got that bulky bear-mode body.

Fatzilla gets lasered

Of course...Shin is a incredible example of a glass cannon.Heck friggin humans with cold stuff manages to stop hin
2014 Barazilla seens that fight monsters in his entire life acording to the Kong post credit scenes.

I think Godzilla 2014 would get killed by Shins automoc breath

I have been wondering this since I saw Shin. I reckon rippezilla has more experience fightan with a higher attack, speed, and defense but Shin's regeneration and special attack is out of this world

Shin was a reboot of Original 1954 film and 2014 was a reboot of 70s Godzilla flicks

I like both so no problem

these

has this fatso even atomic breath?

Shin is actually pretty weak, he needs a huge nap after using the godzilla signature attack. Granted it's a huge fucking attack but you don't see other godzilla's laid out for weeks after shooting their load.

I feel like Shin Godzilla could cause more destruction overall. But 2014 Godzilla is built like a tank and probably resists a lot if not most damage. Not really enough feats between them to make decision though

Yes.

he is literally indestructable
his atomic breath could easily cut through fatzilla and then he goes takes a nap.

>normal bombs
>MOAB
You forget he regenerated almost instantly. You also forget he adapts to handle whatever threat he faces. Lastly, he had pretty much outgrown the recharge limitation that he struggled with throughout the film.

No he didn't. Their whole strategy was based around making him tire himself out blowing up drones.

You're still comparing Shin to a Godzilla that humans had no effect on. Fat had to get tag teamed by giant fuck mantises before needing a nape. Shin got fucked up just getting goofed on my dumbass humans.

Final Wars destroys Bearzilla and Shin without much effort, and Heisei takes either, too, after a good fight. '14 and Shin likely take down most Showa from size difference alone.

And in mere minutes he was up and using his beam again. Last time he froze.

>shinzilla got fucked by some normal bombs
Uh, no he didn't. They're the only things around that point that phase him but that's it

>he is literally indestructable

Shin is by far the most vulnerable godzilla to conventional weapons

>giant spouts of blood and chunks of meat flying around while he squeals like a bitch
just because they didnt finish the job doesnt mean he didnt get fucked. again, normal bombs

Fatzilla. Though theoretically Shinzilla could eventually evolve to defeat Fatzilla, the fact that it takes time to get to that stage means that there is nothing stopping Fatzilla completely tearing it apart. Some weaboos will argue that Shinzilla's atomic breath will be enough to defeat Fatzilla but Fatzilla survived Castle Bravo, which is the US's strongest hydrogen bomb detonated.

A MOAB penetrated the exposed flesh under his dorsal plates and detonated inside him. He recovered immediately and retaliated by annihilating a sizable chunk of the city.

>Heck
>friggin

>Heck friggin humans with cold stuff manages to stop hin
confirmed for having not understood the movie. no wonder people get so triggered.

This move is just Anno's ambitions to make Evakino

THICC godzilla actually has some intelligence and can seemingly formulate combat tactics
shin godzilla is just pure animal instinct, and is slow to react

against an intelligent kaiju, shin doesn't stand a chance

Total no. What about Zilla?

That whole scene was kino. I wish they have more budget to make it longer

Shin was an antagonist against humans
Legendary was a protagonist against the Mutos

Without the plot armor, and on equal footing, Shin is the much more powerful of the two.

Maybe Destoroyah Godzilla could, his meltdown was supposed to cause a literal endless reaction of splitting atoms or some shit and consume the entire universe.

no other Godzilla has shit on Shin Godzilla at the end of the movie though, I mean he's the biggest one by a landslide, has bullshit lasers, has bullshit radar, has the strongest fire breath ever seen in the movies, and evolves constantly.

>close combat
legendary wins because zangiefmode

>distance
shin wins because of uber lazor

GMK Godzilla because he's powered by ghosts