wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

Other urls found in this thread:

cesrusc.org/election/
youtube.com/watch?v=td2pyyCau30
twitter.com/AnonBabble

user, can Mr. Trump save the Western World?

Posting best Trump girl

American made Trump General

new poll when

Let's open up the ovens

REMINDER that Trump shits on Morning Joe and Donnie Deutsch because he wants MORE people to see them

They're always talking about how he's actually a nice guy, it's a chess move yo

Trump will save all the western world.

Hey brother!

No edition though

Drumpftards BTFO.

Just sitting here waiting for the USC/LA Times poll to update.

How about we deport him instead?

Sauce pls

You're right sort of.
But Sup Forums isn't big enough to make a dent.
If you want Trump to win, get all the drooling racists of the country behind Hillary. It'd be like herding cats though, you guys aren't that bright.

Why do brown people dye their hair blonde?
They will never be white

I'm watching their twitter what's the site

Comfawoooo

Good granny clinton - a proven history of truly taking care of americans. she used to work at helping disabled children and their families even before her political career. as she entered the political life, she passed plenty of humanitarian laws such as laws aiding wounded soldiers and better health care for children.

You too, user, should vote for good granny clinton!!

FUCK FUCK FUCK NO NO NO

>hillary is still sleeping

How can anyone thinks she's fit for office when she needs a four break now. She hasn't even been doing any intense rallys and it's only August

awoovment

I hope she's doing alright. I kinda miss her attention whoring.

GODDAMNIT

Ok. Donald Trump is now not a Finnish resident

TRUMP BTFO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What are you doing up so late? I should be in bed since I work tomorrow.

Where's the edition name

TRUMP 44.6

CLINTON 43.5

cesrusc.org/election/

Well, shit. Hillary up a little, Trump down a little to +1.

While none of bribe allegations invented by republicans ever been proven, the results of the clinton foundation have been proven on the field:

Because of their work, more than 31,000 American schools are providing kids with healthy food choices in an effort to eradicate childhood obesity; more than 105,000 farmers in Malawi, Rwanda, and Tanzania are benefiting from climate-smart agronomic training, higher yields, and increased market access; more than 33,500 tons of greenhouse gas emissions are being reduced annually across the United States; over 450,000 people have been impacted through market opportunities created by social enterprises in Latin America, the Caribbean, and Asia; through the independent Clinton Health Access Initiative, over 11.5 million people in more than 70 countries have access to CHAI-negotiated prices for HIV/AIDS medications; an estimated 85 million people in the U.S. will be reached through strategic health partnerships developed across industry sectors at both the local and national level; and members of the Clinton Global Initiative community have made more than 3,500 Commitments to Action, which have improved the lives of over 430 million people in more than 180 countries.

Independent charity inspectors confirm 88% of the funds indeed go to charity programs!

>doubting the Donald
You should know better, user.

ill hill

African American and Hispanic support still looking okay

This isn't new

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>No "I'm voting Trump because I want the world to burn"

Shit meme brah

Something funny?

I hope Trump goes back on Morning Joe and they make up. Joe's a decent guy, he's just a bit confused with his identity.

I work at night, this is my normal operating hours

THE MEXICANS ARE TRAITORS THE BLACKS ARE LOYAL

THIS IS AWOO~VEMENT

Why do African American people always talk about being "woke" but do not realize that they're more or less slaves to the dem party because of welfare

kek

did ill hill do her meeting with cher or she still sleeping

pajeet my son. you've returned

Good granny clinton - a proven history of truly taking care of americans. she used to work at helping disabled children and their families even before her political career. as she entered the political life, she passed plenty of humanitarian laws such as laws aiding wounded soldiers and better health care for children.

You too, user, should vote for good granny clinton!

Even DONALD TRUMP HIMSELF used to LOVE HILLARY CLINTON, until she countered his political interests!!~

If Hillary wins Putin has said that's here will be war.
It will be the perfect time to remove brownies while all the troops are away fighting.

Even DONALD TRUMP HIMSELF used to LOVE HILLARY CLINTON, until she countered his political interests!!~

What happened in the past day?

Was it succumbing to amnesty?

Mexican stocks are falling '

sell sell sell

Nigger stock is rising

buy buy buy

Proofs that it's her? Sauce on the vid

Isn't that exactly what millennials say before they chop off their own dicks?

>before she became SoS
>"She's okay"

>after she became SoS
>"She really didn't do a very good job"

I don't see the problem here

>Trump pulls ahead
POLLS DON'T MATTER DRUMPFKINS
>Trump dips by a point
THIS POLL PROVES IT'S OVER NOW

Word is Trump is backing off deportation.

I was afraid of this.

Time for Plan B: The "Weekend at Donald's Protocol"

We're going to need Bannon's help and a lot more string. Someone fix Donald a drink while I get the Xanax.

Good Granny Clinton is the true AWOOVEEEMENT!!!

Mee too I work at night :3

So did Trump actually talk about legalizing some illegals? Or is it another media rumor?

I don't know. I don't know what to think about anything at this point to be honest, famalam. World is just going to hell and Trump is our only hope.

Hello friend

Kek

Did this happen after his speech where he said that his policies would benefit blacks?

Fair enough. That's why I don't see many Wisconsinites here.

youtube.com/watch?v=td2pyyCau30

important video

i need some help from trumpgen
im directionless as fuck and want to join the Army
the main issue with that is i dont see myself as in shape for that just yet, and im working towards getting into that standard (running, lifting, dieting, all that shit)
my family want me to go back to University and are pushing me to study a degree in managment or business, something like that, but im just not sold on wanting to do a degree at all?

what would Trump do mates?

It's categorically false.

It's just the media making stuff up again

Media shilling the amnesty lie in overdrive- to mask the good week Trump had and his Louisana trip

someone post a gif or webm of trump in a car with barron in the front enjoying a comfy ride

I think he also said that she did a great job in 2013 or something like that?

I mean he always says that he was part of the establishment, so it's not really surprising to me that he said this.

Hillary Clinton Will Keep America Great Again.

This is AWOOOOOVEEEEMENT!!!!

Everybody freaking about polls: don't you understand how a margin of error works?

It's a Buzzfeed clickbait. He never did anything of the sort.

It sounds like he was meeting with some Hispanic group and said what they wanted to hear like he always does. Honestly I don't think he holds any actual positions. He just says what people want to hear like a good salesman.

Hahaha now that's funny. This race is close right now for sure, but in reality what really matters is the debates. Many a candidate lost because debate performance, Carter, hw. Bush, Nixon, Gore, Dukakis, Romney, Ford.

I should add. The media is catching on that these made up controversy aren't making Trump lose supporters so they're resorting to making stuff up about the core things that attracted his supporters to him

This desu. I literally sit in a shack outside a warehouse and accept a few deliveries a night. Spend the rest of the time shitposting.

the big jump in blacks did

The race is not that close, Clinton still has a substantial lead.

LA times use a flawed model where he also counts the "loyalty" of the supporters instead of just whom they vote for.

every single other polls shows hillary winning

stop posting that slut

That's what I mean, nothing really matters until the debates.

I remember fucking with kayla hardcore on jewbook once and giving her aneurysm

I wouldn't mind legalizing a few (i.e. no more than a few thousand) that are actually contributing.

But the majority need to go

A man voting for Trump, here's why:

he is uneducated!

you're trying too hard rabbai

He told them that he regretted some things he said to Mexicans. Then buzzfeed when out and said that means he's walking out on amnesty. It was a hatchet job to attack his base support after his good week. His campaign released a statement proving it was false.

You're not even Israeli kek

Im thinking the MSM is baiting into restating his most controversial positions, forcing him to double down and drive away moderates.

This black outreach has the left scared shit-less because he is simultaneously destroying PC, old GOP tropes about race and worst of all, he is telling the truth.

The DNC headquarters must be at LIB-CON 1 by now.

Even Donald Trump, secretly wants you to vote for Clinton. he has been sabotaging his campaign out of love for Good Granny Clinton!

>the race is not that close

You'd be surprised.

He didn't say anything the whole meeting though, he just listened to them.

It seems like just because he listened politely they made the assumption that he was supportive of the idea, and now the media is running with this.

All need to go and then reapply. If they really were contributing then they should be able to come back even with the crime of illegal immigration on their records.

There are people with HUGE INTERESTS in the republican party to start conspiracy theories against Hillary Clinton. and you guys buy it like ducks following breadcrumbs.

Are you smart enough to see through the republican lies?

Really like abc poll showing him ahead in Pennsylvania by 5 now. Or Reuters who admitted they changed their method to help Clinton having him in the margin of error. It's close right now, and RCP will show that after they get the polls from 2 weeks ago off the list.