How come this flopped? It was actually pretty good

How come this flopped? It was actually pretty good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FRZPqunSnNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it had a white male lead

No it wasn't

no it was shit

it's no worse than transformers and shit though, so who knows

Arturian legend is a genre the average person has no interest in these days, even if it's a wild interpretation like this one. And none of the actors are particularly well known.

I loved it but I can see how it flopped.

the shit trailer

It was fun enough,

>And none of the actors are particularly well known.
What was that, user?

It was fucking horrible aside from some sorta decent swordfight scenes, and starred a bunch of no-name actors.

And anybody who actually likes the legends and wanted to see a big screen version won't find it here, it's as close to the original story as I, Frankenstein was to its source material.

Well known on Sup Forums does not equal well known everywhere else.

Its pretty bad with a couple great parts

it was not pure kino like Boorman's Excalibur

You sound like printed out some reviews, ate them and then played in your shit piecing them together

That's what most people on Sup Forums do. Their talking points for every movie conveniently line up with everything that "critics" say. They don't actually watch the movies, at best they watch some webm.

it was entertaining, pretty good cinema tbqh, but I wouldn't have paid for it

If it wasn't for the hugely expensive first and last 15 minutes, the movie wouldn't have to be pg-13.

The soundtrack is god tier

youtube.com/watch?v=FRZPqunSnNg

Because critics have gone full retard.

It's weird, imaginative, strangely innovative in some of the ways it uses a technology now so ubiquitous as 3D, and the OST is so fucking good that it hasn't left my head for two months. When something like this gets this shat upon, and then those same critics turn around and praise a movie so shockingly mediocre as the latest Spider-Man movie, they've officially lost every last remaining iota of credibility in my eye.

Fucking A, it is.

Ask yourself, why would ANYONE want to watch a king arthur movie in 2017?

>Kids dont give a shit
>Adults dont give a shit
>Seniors dont give a shit

Couldn't disagree more. I felt like this movie was like Guy Ritchie with a muzzle on.

All the imaginativity of his earlier films (or even the surprisingly great The Man from UNCLE) was only here anemically, as if he was just going through the motions. The brief flashes of creativity on display were too fleeting to overshadow the fact that the whole thing was just a boring, limp, forgettable mess.

Even the Sherlock Holmes movies, which were probably the most commercial, least creative things he's done, had him in higher form that this.

Pick a better movie to fly that contrarian flag for.

it had a black male knights